When did you realize the Ukrainians were actually the good guys?

when did you realize the Ukrainians were actually the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

lurkmore.to/Po#.D0.9D.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B8.D1.82.D0.B0_.D0.A1.D0.B0.D0.B4.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20th of February 2014

if Russia's fighting anybody except Germany its pretty safe to assume they're the bad guys

The Ukranian cargo cult towards the EU is so fuckin hilarious.

well you were culting Thatcher back then

since the Crimea crisis, or better, invasion

why did you diasporoids absolutely ignore american origins of the problems

It was pretty obvious from the start. I hate how my country just ruins anything it touches.

why do vatniks always ignore the russian origin of the problem?

Ukranians are servile goyim

Never?

t. vatnik

Redpill me on the ukraine-russia problem

Ukrainians are the same as Russians, they're just less successful. They would do the same shit if they were in Russia's position.

Redpill me on the Russia/Russia jr. problem

It's Korea 2.0, russia is turning eastern Ukraine into communistic shithole
while US is supporting the western ukraine and will eventually turn it into a prosperous country like South Korea.

Is the country going to be physically divided soon or is this all just a bunch of autist shit? Fucking HATE western Ukraine now TBQH

based

>and will eventually turn it into a prosperous country like South Korea.

Gay-fascist West set up a coup in Ukraine and replaced the democratic government in Kyiv with a gay-fascist junta that answers directly to the White house. This illegitimate government has shipped all Ukrainian currency reserves to Western banks, destroying Ukrainian economy and dooming an entire generation to Western slavery. The social effects are even worse - from day one, they started holocausting Russian civilians who don't recognise the illegitimate Kiev junta and have now organised themselves into independent Novorossiya. Also Crimea was and is always Russian)))
t. RT

t.creatura

Ever since I joined the pro-NATO, pro-EU, and pro-western NEOLIB GANG.

Commies created Ukraine out of other people's lands (poles, romanians, russians and lithuanians)
Russians are now taking the russian majority lands

It's going to be divided eventually, but right now it's a bunch of russian PMCs fighting in the eastern Ukraine and now they are in control of the local government there.

REPARATION!
Pay up.

Keep chugging vodka and voting for putin ivans, na zdorovie!

>turn it into a prosperous country like Georgia

I FUCKING HATE AMERICA I WANT TO GO FIGHT FOR EASTERN UKRAINE NOW!!!

move to such loved by you ukraine nikita
>you can't
even hohols do not need such mentally disabled faggot as you

The US government is not stupid. The reason why the US invested in South Korea is because it worried that South Korea and Japan would be communistized by the Soviet Russia and Red China in Asia. Anyway, I do not think the US government is so interested in countries like Ukraine and Poland. Above all, there are more than 300,000 American residents in South Korea.

Who are you quoting user?
Ukraine's economy is already recovering, they gonna make more than average russian in 5 years from now.
So stay poor vatan.
Nah i have business here that exploits stupid ivans like you user.
But moving to Europe is in my plans.

When I realized Sup Forums supported Russia

>Ukraine's economy is already recovering
Cockhole plz. Hrukaine's economy cannot recover, because pigs cannot count money.

Meet in 5 years

>absolutely disarming arguments of mental patient

>Nah i have business here that exploits stupid ivans like you user.
its rude to talk about your parents like this

It's pretty inevitable, when the frozen conflict actually freezes and borders solidify Russia's influence on the western side will be so limited the US/European aid and trade will stabilize the country without interference.

US is trying to prevent the spread of communism, that's already a good thing.
Keep spewing hate towards Ukrainians while they are quietly rebuilding their country.
>its rude to talk about your parents like this
Good joke ivan, made me smile,

Nice. lets get out of here, shit's gonna get fucked next year.

Just keep your money in dollars, it's going to be the worst year in history of modern Russia.

>they are quietly rebuilding their country.
Why are you in Russia then, cockhole? Or you're using proxy, because your very liberal government forbids you to use internets?

>like they did in georgia right?
this things is not about separation of ukraine at first(and no way its about to make anybody rich here )
main target is russia and all shit yanks did in ex soviet countries its repetition of what they want to do in russia

I already told why, I have business here and i'm not planning to leave before i start something in another country and have enough money to support it.

>US is trying to prevent the spread of communism,

>dollars
bratan do you know who's also going to get fucked too?

>cockhole
its nikita
lurkmore.to/Po#.D0.9D.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B8.D1.82.D0.B0_.D0.A1.D0.B0.D0.B4.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B2

Ahh, I understand. His "business" must be trading cigarettes for a blowjob in some mental illness clinic.

this is how he tricks stupid ivans

Stay brainwashed my dumb patriotic ivans.
I don't even know why i'm arguing with you, if you don't want to listen the fuck you
keep suffering and supporting a government that buttfucks you on a daily basis.
fucking slaves

Nikitos, how is your daily dose of krokodil passed?

>like they did in georgia right?
Georgia is recovering wonderfully, but that's besides the point. Georgia was never an interest to nato or US in the big picture, neither it was considered europe. Ukraine was a european nation that was witheld the chance to continue their own politics due to big bro Russia throwing a fit. The situation was handled horribly by both parties but Russia fucked it up bad creating a conflict which it can't resolve without global imminent and grippling response and the west can't act in the fear it escalates the conflict. The best thing for both parties is just to sit it out and wait till it's forgotten or consolidate their positions and make another stalemate like in Korea.

>mental illness clinic.
Yeah they sure help buddy.
You're trying, i admire. Go make it.

do not mention us on this vietnamese communistic party forum please

>Georgia was never an interest to nato or US in the big picture

>Georgia was never an interest to nato or US in the big picture

>The best thing for both parties
here is a THREE parties user
and american one has their arm in ukrainian guts

anything backed by the e""""u"""" can't be right

>the good guys?
only if they're dead

how do we say georgians about it?

*to
kurwa

>business
Or maybe you are typical work migrant? Why not make business in your own country? You support aggressor's economy you know?

and by the way putin is a mafia clan leader, russia is a poor shithole, russian sphere of influence is guranteed misery and poverty and russophilies are braindamaged biotrash.

Ukraine is just one in a long list of countries that get fucked because them turning west would undermine the shitbelt Russia likes having around it.
Georgia and Moldova are another two that have problems with the bear.

so i wish all of you join russian mercenaries asap and find your own AC-130 in Syria

Careful there, you gonna summon even more vatniks to this thread with a post like this.

nikita, you refusing to take your pills again?

>when human see cockhole speaking

the chad outspoken ukrainian

take yanukovich back and stop ruin your country

>implying Russia isn't ruled by Jews (from USA/ Britain)

Pretty much

>chad
C-R-I-M-E-A

> WiEn HyMeN Sie CaKChoLE sPikiNg

everyone is ruled by russian hackers

>russia is turning eastern Ukraine into communistic shithole
Are you a retard or something?
It's Transnistria 2.0

Well any thread related to Russia-Ukraine relationships becomes a pile of poo because of Russian and Ukrainian shitposters. You will never know the truth from them so better just ignore their posts or at least don't take them seriously.

How i see the problem.
text: keep going, idiots

Ukraine should rename themselves to Kuman Khanate and make russian villages pay tribute.

Well, you can take me seriously. I truly want to have a few cockhole slaves to beat them everyday and a cockhole boy to fuck him in the ass when he's screaming "sala ukraine".

Ironic coming from the nation that is not any less corrupted. The government will have its fun by being a dirty leech scum. No one really wants them to be in EU anyway.

>How i see the problem.

True that, those hohols and russkies are truly a bunch of idiots. Based jews

>pepekistan online
What can be funnier?

Truth is Ukrainians want to become normal European country and for Russia to fuck off.

Looks comfy

they should elect Kadyrov and convert to islam
otherwise here is no forgiveness for them

A russian online? At least we can afford internet

Relatively well nourished porkers. In Russia, China or India, they would be eating corpses laying on the street.

my favorite series of memes

If by islam you mean praising KARA BOGA, then i agree, they are already half BLACK, now they need to get rid of their wh*Te blood

Post some more, I beg you.

But Ukraine isn't European

HONK HONK
OINK OINK
Those pigs look cute

UNITE

>we can afford internet

Then why does Russia have a higher internet penetration rate than your country.

>they would be eating corpses laying on the street.
what???

>population of escapists