Ryan Lochte

Why is the media trying to tear him down? Is it beause he's a successful white male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fd71mxFlSHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a brain dead dolt who tried to cover-up his own destructive idiocy with a half-baked story that unwound faster than a Chinese sweater. Worst of all, he left a few of his teammates behind in the process that will likely have to answer for his dishonesty.

Let me guess...You think it's because he's white? Right? Fuck off.

Rio has so much crime, but they have a case where some drunk idiots kicked down a bathroom door and mirror. Payed for it then left. One of the idiots told his mom they were robbed at gunpoint. Mom proceeded to go to the news telling people "muh baby". This is RIO's opportunity to say "see, it's not that bad", but it is. White privelage doesn't apply outside of America, but they still think they can just go to other countries get drunk and blame black people for their destruction. Well now they are stuck in a country full of nigs. Good riddance.

>payed

Locht is bretty god-damn retarded. It was only a matter of time until his foot-in-mouthitis got ahold of him.

This is what he gets to lying for to his dumb mom about an ordeal no one really cared about.

White privelage. Same reason that university kid is stuck in a North Korean labor camp right now.

Rio has thousands of murders every month, why would they go after one guy for just being drunk and peeing in the wrong place?

Story?

All I heard was he was robbed, but people thought he was lying.

Let's face it, if Lochte was black you guys would be posting about how niggers have humiliated the US for the rest of the week.

It's because he tried to smear a successfully running competition. You have to give the Hues some credit. Sup Forums expected a full blown happening, and got nothing.

>Inb4 it's not over yet

CAN'T
LOCK
THE
LOCHTE

yeah he's a fucking reatrd, he looks like a doosh bag too

the media is just taking this on so they don't have to talk about important subjects such as....

>hillary clinton's health
>recent escalation and mobilization in ukraine
>turkish-russian alliance against u.s. backed forces in syria
>the 'rebels' getting bombed to hell and losing aleppo
>chinese navy mobilizing right next to japans islands that china claims are theirs

theres more but i worked today and i'm tired so thats all you get

pls John tell me three more relevant news and i won't bother you anymore

he a douche and an unsufferable asshole, also a lying piece of shit
that's why

>what's more important news

Oh the irony...

just do it bro

just do it

He is the prototypical chad douchebag. And he is dumber than a bag of hammers. I think the media just loves the opportunity to burn him at the stake, but he lit his own fire.

>economic collapse in Venezuela
>more dnc/hillary emails/corruption
>Erdogan's ongoing purge, now hitting businesses

Far more important things going on in the world.

Most likely. Same thing happened when Obama took office. Look what they did to Lance Armstrong. Obama administration had him go on the Oprah show and demean him for things everyone else was doing. Not to mention this was sacrificial offering from Obama to oprah, one of his largest supporters

He's fucking retarded, that's why

go to /x/ and post your story they'll love it

Police in developing countries with high crime hate tourists and foreigners that act like they can do whatever the fuck they want and use the 'but you have so many murders' excuse.

t. Flag related

He is a retard. But the race baiting is even more retarded.

I really hope it's the same poster cuz I've also highlighted this in the past.

My God, standards have slipped at skool

>privelage

Stone Age, Bronze Age...

Nah, they're just corrupt as fuck.
I don't see why this has to go public, they should have just fined him and been done with it.
>haha we caught le medalist brazil isn't a shithole!

Lochte'd Up Abroad - when you are safe at home but your fellow perps are still in country.

fuck him, he talked a whole bunch of shit that he couldn't back up, not to mention he embarrassed his team even though he left them behind to go home.
I can't believe how much of a retard this guy is, he's not going to make a dime from endorsements now and he's going to be out on the street.
What an embarrassment,

Those involved in the case are obliged to remain at the disposal of the police deputy until no further testimony is required. The police have to clarify whatever happened when someone reports a crime.

I don't think they will get off so easily seeing that there is proof of them causing public disturbance and thrashing private propiety. Good riddance.
Lochte said that they were mugged but we knew from the start that that was a bullshit weak ass story, the dudes most likely blew money on a hooker, club and blow bonanza.
Stupid fucks.

he's a complete idiot and deserves whatever he gets

youtu.be/Fd71mxFlSHc

hahaa yeah man, will show you what happens when an olympian participates in what is a daily occurrence in our banana shithole

It's irrelevant whether it happens a lot or not, if a person is caught they have nonetheless to face due process. False reporting of a crime is in itself a crime here, so is depredation of private propriety.