Can The Defenders beat out The Avengers / Captain America ?

That poster can't be real but I know it is

Why haven't we gotten a fucking Iron fist costume pic, yet?

captain america?
they have a chance since its 4 on 1, and 2 of them have super strenght
the avengers?
haha, no
TANK MISSILE!

Cause we are just gonna hate it anyway so they're saving it or movie set leaks

Because he won't wear it until the last episode of the season.

The whole Avengers get BLACKED by Luke Cage.

I think he means in terms of success

my inner 6 year old always finds a way to see things in a "who would win a fight" way

You know nothing about Marvel comic books, do you? Luke Cage is the one getting cucked. It's Miles Morales that BLACKes everyone.

Are they really calling this Defenders and not Heroes for Hire? There aren't even any Defenders on that team! It makes as much sense as calling them Fantastic Four.

hahahahahahahaahah

Iron Fist was a temporary Defender... in one run...

I like the shows but holy fuck that picture is awful

Elodie Yung wanted to be a Defender but racists didn't let her!

post Avengers 2 pre Cap 3 team would easily defeat them. Hulk takes care of Cage, Scarlet Witch easily took out Jones, and the last two fall by sheer number of opponents left.

Current Iron team (lol there's no team) and Cap team might lose.

In quality, yes.

Good for you.

We probably won't see it until the Luke Cage promotion cycle ends.

>Implying Luke's shirt would ever be that bright.

Expect the same for Danny, too.

I doubt it. IF looks like it was stapled on the image.

>(lol there's no team)
Hey man, that ain't cool. He still has Spine Breaker and Crippled Man at his side.

I can't understand why people love the Avengers

Probably the same deal with DD. He'll only wear it for like the last ten minutes of the last episode. He'll probably be the sweats-wearing hobo for the whole series.

Netflix Marvel > Fox Marvel > Disney Marvel

Ofcourse Defenders will be good.

So were DD and Cage, briefly

No. Please. No.
Luke Cage and Jessica are breaking up?! Man, FUCK Marvel.

In recent pictures he's cut his Hobo beard, but he's still not clean shaven, yet. Very NY Hipster.

Original defenders was better
>doctor strange
>silver surfer
>ghost rider
>hulk
>wolverine
I would read a modern version of that.

>Fox Marvel that high

how

Oh, and he's wearing normal clothes.

Original four were
>namor
>doctor strange
>silver surfer
>hulk
Also, were they the most powerful superhero team?

Heroes for Hire doesn't work when Daredevil (and possibly MCU Cage and Fist) are selfless heroes that don't work for pay. Only Jessica fits that mold.

The annihilators are probably stronger but that is one of those bullshit event only teams.
but purpose of the defends was always supposed to be a stronger, smaller alternative to the avengers

No, but it would be an interesting fight if you put the HK Kroo against Hawkeye, Cap, Buck, and Widow.

I'd rather him be clean shaven, but his current facial hair is nice

>We never got an Annihilators ongoing that has them deal with shit no regular cape team could

Smh Marvel

Welcome to Ultimates

IKR, Danny is handsome with facial hair, like during the "Eighty city of Heaven" arc. You would be able to tell he's Iron Fist, though.

Look at that IF emblem though, if that ain't shooped as fuck I don't know what is anymore.

Iron Fist was in Fraction's Defenders too.

I need to see the costume and his muscles before making my final judgment.

Colter said Jones was going to be in Cage's show, right? I'm really looking forward to that. Just one more month

Mike didn't confirm Iron Fist in Luke Cage, but he did confirm they had cast the actor, before it was officially revealed.

>muscles
>Finn is Twink/11

I know Finn said weight training is part of his Iron Fist preparation, but in the trailer he still looks pretty Twinktastic. Let's see if we get shirtless scenes. We should see the brand of Shou-Lao, so it seems likely.

Oh, it was "Heroic Hollywood" that said that Danny will be in the 13th episode. We'll see.

Two low level bricks.
A mystic martial artist
and blind batman

against

A hulk, norse god, two ironmen, a low level brick with a shield, russian batwoman, batman with a bow, mystic supertech african batman, an android powered by an infinite gem and made of vibranium, Jean Grey, and batman with a jetpack and guns

>Anyone who doesn't have powers is automatically batman

That's a shitty picture. He actually had a better and brighter shirt in Jessica Jones

Except Daredevil has a superpower.

He has superhuman senses.

You knew what I was getting at, nigga

Should've just called out retard on being retarded.

At the time, Defenders was pretty OP

they also added Valkyrie and Black Knight

Defenders is going to be the MCU equivalent of an event team. They all have ongoing series, they're not going to stay that tight.

I imagine Heroes for Hire is going to happen in Cage's solo series with an alternative roster, OR they're saving it for if/when a solo series starts to tank so they can start a HfH series with the combined leftovers

>Stark chucks cage up so high that when he lands he gets a concussion. Failing that, hulk punches him so hard his brain swells up
>Stark confuses the shit out of Daredevil with sonics unless Cap goes toe to toe with Daredevil and spanks him
>Scarlet which wrecks Jessica or whatever
>Iron Fist wrecks Black Widow and Hawkeye
>Iron Fist gets fucked by Ant Man

I dunno, I think DD would give Cap a good fight, especially in close quarters like a hallway where Cap can't throw his shield so well but where DDs acrobatics have an advantage.

Goddamn this pic looks boring. Couldn't they all strike some kind of cool pose or something? They look they're about to a beat a guy for bus fare.

DD might be skilled, but so is Cap. Cap also has reflexes faster than anything DD could have and he is definitely top notch at one on one and CQC.

>It happened in Dareddevil so clearly it'll happen in literally every other netflix series until the end of time.

>Purple Man becomes kinda purple in the last episode of Jessica Jones
I mean

Iron Fist could wreck Ant Mang on a good day.

Can't see him coming.

At this point we have 3 teams of avengers so we have to line up the Defenders agianst each in turn
>Iron man's
Widow would realistically get wrecked by anyone on the defender take your pick
Iron man and war machine would only have to worry about Luke and Jessica due to their strength
And then vision would probably destroy DD though it could be a wonderful fight from a watching it stand point
>Caps Team
Daredevil has fought better fighter to a stand still, so I think he could beat either cap or bucky, but both would take him down
Falcon and hawkeye would probably be bear to the curb by any Defender
Which leaves scarlet witch and black panther. both of whom could beat any defender save maybe Iron Fist

Then we have the final team
>hulk/thor
If this was just thor it would be a race to the bottom for the defenders, but with hulk it's not even that

When Strange and Carol get involved, it's basically game over for any non-cosmic/magical threats.

Sure he can, use chi to improve senses and agility and then he can counter.

What is the Xmen franchise and Deadpool

Er, to be fair, you can say the same of Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor anyway. Even though Strange is more reliable and versatile, he doesn't even corner the market on supernatural fuckery, as Wanda covers that base to a degree too.

It happened again with Punisher in S2 of Daredevil. He didn't wear a trenchcoat and skull until the last episode.

lol no

>X-Men
>Good past First Class

Stop lying.

Don't forget everything between X2 and First Class being complete garbage, Days of Future Past being used to fix their fucked up timeline, only to squander it with Apocalypse.
Deadpool 2 and maybe, just maybe, the last Wolverine movie are the only things to look forward to from Fox Marvel.

when did Elektra get her """costume"""?