Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/suicide/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it really a suicide when the skeleton will just reanimate itself a few days from now?

literally who

This doesn't make me feel good. It just makes me think, if this wealthy bitch with a yorkie thinks life isn't worth living, why should it be worth living for me?

Why didn't one of pure Aryan brothers save her and make more soldiers for the day of the rope?

It used to be 3 kids, now it's 2 dogs and an abortion.

I hope that dog is okay. Do you think it nibbled her body?

Struggle is what makes life worth living. Making good things happen is what balances the shit. When you are just sitting on your ass and there is no feedback from actually improving things we go nuts. Its how we know the people making excuses for tranny suicide are stupid. Suicide is the province of the privileged.

For every dead roastie, there are 5 dead wizards who no one even knows or cares about

She died a month ago. Why are you posting this shit now?

mmmmm cheap wine

Is the dog ok?

THIS
B
H

nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/suicide/index.shtml

she killed it too

I hope the bitch burns in hell for making her dog depressed. I mean, the dog loved her, and the stupid cunt just left without warning.

I hope it is now with a good family

How do you think she tamed her dog?

>33
>dude weed lmao all day err day
>sit around watching teen mom all day
>failed "comedian" resorting to podcasting
>had to sell car because running out of money
>tried to become a trophy wife for any Dodger player she could get
>ends life because no one wants your skeletor druggie ass

What?! Why would she do that

because she's a roastie

>could literally cut back spending, marry some fit trade guy, and live a comfy middle class life with kids
>nah, too big a fall, better off myself instead

Wonder if her son there took a few bites from her post-mortem

>if this wealthy bitch with a yorkie thinks life isn't worth living, why should it be worth living for me?
>implying money and a gay little dog would make life worth living

You're a retard.

Women are mentally ill

better going out like that then deciding to adopt a bullybreed to satisfy her alpha craving and become another statistic for the dog breed of peace's body count

why do so many white women adopt bully breed dogs to fuck them? are human alphas not alpha and savage enough for white women in 2017?

they do for most people.

Thought it was a tranny. I also thought i knew most gen x artists but im drawing a blank what this stevie ryan contributed to shaping the zeitgeist. Prob just some d-list celeb.

Money would be a pretty good fucking incentive to keep living.

>Suicide is the province of the privileged
No it's not, suicide is the province of the mentally ill, you tard.

>Actress commits suicide
>in the tweet announcing her suicide she's standing in front of a poster for a movie directed by Tony Scott

literal pottery

B R A V O
V
I
N
C
E

Who the fuck was she?

suicide is the result of depression, the symptom of a lack of purpose, which happens almost exclusively in populations that don't have to struggle to keep themselves alive.

>is it really suicide when the skeleton is freed from its fleshy bonds to join the night!

a Youtube """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""star""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This type of thinking is exactly why people kill themselves. When you choose to see your own life as only having value because of anything external to you, you are eventually going to lose that value, no matter what. Nothing external can give your life meaning or bring you happiness, you have to find it within yourself.

This. It funny how low suicide is for established homeless people

I can't see myself wanting to commit suicide if I could afford to do fun shit all the time senpai.

Romero's death dashed her hopes of paying off her dealer with zombie extra money. No point after that. Fucking Romero. How could he have been so insensitive

haha roastie btfo

You're pretty naive if you honestly believe that.

>25 but looks 40
She's cute might still send her a message

>sad person
>jet ski
Pfft, Scrooge McDuck looks pretty fucking cheery.

>Struggle is what makes life worth living
No the fuck it's not. People live life trying to keep misery and struggle at a minimum

the sorrow on that puppers face. I wonder how many times she cried with mascara running down her face while she put it in baby clothes

I'm gonna save that pupper

Hold on...is that toilet just out in the room?

Jesus already did.

Conquering fear is the reason to live.

Hi incel.

>I could be on puppychan right now

>Suicide is the province of the privileged.
This is true for those in developed countries. But those that have abject poverty and excessive suffering usually suicide more. Just look up top suicide rates by country. There's only 1 first world country in the top 15 (south korea).

downtown chicago coffin in the sky

And is the flooring just loose 12" boards? What is going on in this dwelling?

Hold on puppy

>I take life advice from fucking Daniel Tosh's stand-up
You probably should kill yourself, actually.

JUST

Dog has to watch every deuce she takes.

>30 posts into this thread
>wait why is the board blue
>realize I'm not on /r9k/

>thinking I know/care where the saying comes from
>sperging out like a teenager
Sorry I proved you wrong famalam, no need to deflect so autistically though ma nigga

lol this little Human Resource whore has probably been turned out by every ceo in Illinois. No beta will be enough for her

You sound like a dick
Yeah, you shouldn't adopt a difficult breed if you aren't equipped to deal with it (Don't get a pit bull or indeed a German shepherd if you've only ever raised chihuahuas), but any dog raised by a decent and well-informed owner is a good dog.

Damn

enjoy being killed by little cutie paws when his bite kill instinct kicks in.

one more notch for the breed of peace

Looking like that yeah.

What the fuck? She looks at least 35, I mean jesus christ what is wrong with her genes

white people age like milk

nothing she just lied about her age

why are reposting the same goddamn thread

user, she's lying.
Jesus, you are naive

I don't know about that. I'm a barista and bartender (Wagecuck etc whatever) and encounter a lot of homeless folks from my area between these jobs. I know of three elderly individuals who committed suicide this past year, one of whom had been on the streets for over a decade (He was a recovering heroin addict whose family was estranged). I know anecdotal evidence isn't much but whatever, we're both talking out of our asses

REMINDER

Women have it so fucking easy its unbelievable.

They lie about their looks, even done up she is mediocre. If you woke up next to her with no makeup, you might think you're still dreaming and in a sarcophagus next to an embalmed body.

Then they put retarded shit like "I love to laugh, love dogs, want to do cartwheels"

Christ it's stupid.

Love it

But how does that make any sense? I would much rather go out with an older woman that looks young than a younger woman that looks a decade older, and then what happens when you actually meet and start dating? Does she just keep up the lie forever?

you know you don't have to tell the truth about your age on the internet right
hell, up until a few decades ago women would never publicly age past 24

id hit that idgaf about her obsession, plus the doggo is pretty cute

my grandma who is fucking nuts but completely normal didnt tell her kids her age until she was 90 and it was her 90th birthday

women arent normal, they operate in a different world, hormones change how you think, we cant understand someone who is driven by estrogen

>thinking I know/care where the saying comes from
k
>sperging out like a teenager
You clearly don't understand that phrase because you used it incorrectly.
>Sorry I proved you wrong
Are you actually retarded? What do you think you proved me wrong about? You don't need to answer, it's a rhetorical question
>famalam
>ma nigga
>calling me autistic
wew

you don't get to be female and single at 35+ by being mentally ok

Because delusional neckbeards that believe this fantasy never get laid

>pupper: save me pls

man, she's trying so hard i kind of feel bad for her
i wonder if this is the emotion girls feel when they pity fuck a guy

Nah, white people are just dumb and are obsessed with being tan. so their skin looks like shit by the time they are 30.

Damn. Still a hell of a long time for him to decide to pull the trigger

So what's a good pickup line then?

>im on an app that is used for trolling for dick
>let me write this essay about my ideal man youll never read

This. She's probably been gangbanged who knows how many times while on "business" trips.

poor pupper, now it has no owner

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY

>25
She literally looks 50. And I'm saying this as a 30 year old.

Don't worry Drumpfie, Ahmed will be sure to have six kids to compensate. Your tax dollars will fund this.

the wall is a very real thing.

idk, i would never actually do it
a former (aspie redditor) coworker of mine got married to a woman that age, only she wasn't attractive by any measure
one day he had to rush out of the office because she started screaming at their baby
i feel really bad for that kid, they're going to grow up just as fucked up as their parents

Poor Drake. Guy just can't get relief.

lol cletus is having 6 kids its inner city annie and liberal larry vacuuming their childrens brains out and getting a pug instead

>research analyst
Yeah I'm sure she does a lot of important, demanding work.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums MODERATION

This is very true, user. Every other user should listen to this user. He knows his shit, this user.

Well I do hate frosting. Should I call her up? Would she be interested in an 18-year-old, you think?