nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums - Television & Film

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1481402246062.jpg/

>One of the Right's platforms is to go against science
Really makes you stop thinking

AYYYYY LMAO SHILLING FOR A POLITICAL PARTY

wtf i hate steven hawkings now

the whitest nordic man could mate with a woman from the blackest, most remote african tribe and still produce a viable, healthy offspring.
same species. different races.

This

Thanks Bill Nye

no chance
babie would be a grotesque freak more like a penguin than a human.

OP doesn't know the definition of species! lol

what makes those two dogs so different? That's even worse than when some fish has a spot on it's forehead vs it's back and people claim they are totally different species

t. brainlet

"I HAVE NO IDEA HOW GENETICS WORKS I GOT MY EDUCATION FROM IMAGE MACROS THAT REINFORCE MY EXISTING BIASES LMAO"

kys immediately

white genocide isn't real

OH NO NO NO NO NO

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, reddit friend

It consistently amazes me how people side with the right despite their complete lack of understanding of... reality?

horses can fuck donkeys and produce healthy offspring
several species can mate with other species and produce fertile offspring that is a mixture of both species

gingers are the nigs of the white race

grotesque freak, but still fertile and viable to mate with any human of the opposite sex. is it hard to grasp basic science?

grotesque? possibly, that is subjective but it probably wouldn't be very attractive. but it would still be perfectly healthy and capable of producing offspring. ...which is exactly the biological definition of a species. A golden jacket of east africa and one from eurasia could mate potentially, but the offspring might be really fucked up or sterile.

>healthy offspring
Mules are infertile.

It's because they're worthless bootlickers who will blindly follow anyone who tells them they're special and that their lack of station in society is because of ~someone else~

wrong. Horse + Donkey is called a "Hinny" or a "Mule" and they are mostly sterile.

oh nononono ohoh OHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there have been 60 documented cases of mules giving birth to foals, even then the offspring is infertile. there have been no documented fertile male mules.

that baby could and probably will grow up to be a very attractive person

without a dad ill grant you but attractive

so you've just been blown the fuck out. care to share other examples of different species successfully mating? and by successful I mean capable of consistently producing VIABLE, FERTILE offspring.

What I wonder is if these people genuinely believe that people have until now never had children with people from different continents - like, that there hasn't been an ongoing cycle of intercession between ethnic groups throughout the entirety of human history, and that the supposedly pure monolith of 'western society' hasn't developed regardless?

even going by genetics human races are a different subspecies. Would you say a mongrel is as good as huskey just because they can breed together?

>"VERY DISTINCT SPECIES"
Well I mean, I'm not a zoologist, but wikipedia lists them both under one species?

Really prevents my almonds from activating.

who are those cuties in the image?

Eh, I just voted for Trump in the hopes of tax reform. Given that they couldn't even repeal Obamacare, they're probably going to fail at that too, so I'll probably vote Democrat in 2020 if they nominate a moderate.

consistently, mongrel dog breeds are more disease-averse and less disposed to hereditary conditions than their 'pure-bred- counterparts

>Would you say a mongrel is as good as huskey just because they can breed together?

What do you mean by "as good as"? As good for what? If I had a dog I loved who was a mongrel I wouldn't wish it was a huskey.

Could you please refrain from misappropriating styx's image in this fashion? He's a good guy. Thanks.

thats more because the animals themselves are inbred because of the groups that own them being lazy. Groups that breed German shepards for police are very careful not to allow inbreeding and those animals come out fine. No doubt they're much better than any mongrel

better in what way?

I think you and I differ in what we define a "good guy" to be lmao

>facebook image
>using styx "the womb slayer" image to make virgin memes
go back

nice redditspacing faggot. Theres a million criteria on which you can rate an animal over another

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170727221255.htm

cite your sources cunt

I don't know what you're implying with that image, friend.

Take bloodhounds for example, they're purebred for their sense of smell and its 300 times stronger than a humans. Much stronger than most other breeds

I've been here longer than you, guaranteed

In the case of "animal fancying" (selective breeding) the standards are by and large purely aesthetic, and nothing to do with the survivability, intelligence, or physical wellbeing of the litter.

But where are the television and films?

I would fuck them both so hard

That you people have been the worst thing to happen to this place since fucking project chanology. It's embarrassing.

Tfw he's born with +10 proficiency in axes, heavy armor, smithing, and berserker rage

Okay, so name some of them. Obviously there's a million criteria on which you can rate an animal over another, but that's true of anything. I'm going to rate pizza by how many words are on the box it came in. I can do that, but it doesn't mean much, does it? So explain what meaningful way you would "rate" a purebread over a mongrel that isn't just your own subjective preference of how it looks.

why do you redditors shit up this board? What possible sources could I have for german shepards being purebred? Look at the difference between showdog german shepards and policedog german shepards. They have clear physical differences because the showdogs are inbred.

But the same can also be done with humans and plants to obtain offspring with specific traits. You are killing your own argument about race if you bring selective breeding into the equation.

or like this

fuck off with your emotional arguments

Someone should make a movie about this.

But we can't trust science!

Nice try, Sup Forums. There is no African Golden Jackal.

But I'm nothing like the guy in your picture.

intelligence, stamina, strength, speed, size, aesthetics, behaviour, etc. are you mentally deficient? These are very obvious differences between breeds

no because my argument is that theres a difference between the human races. Just because two races can breed together doesn't mean that they're the exact same

messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-cats.htm

Why do you spout off shit you don't even know anything about, like genomics and genetics?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html?foxtrotcallback=true

Of course there are differences. There are differences between people of the same race too. But physical traits aren't that important in this day and age because modern technology has made survival too easy.

The type of people who post these things have no idea what species means

What difference does it make? Designer babies are on the way.

>subspecies

fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl

ah yes because africans in Europe and America have really proved that differences don't matter anymore because le technology

dunno some of these don't seem like human behavior

I didn't say that those differences in breeds don't exist, I asked you to define the standards you're using so we can be clear about what the argument is.

You're talking mostly about traits that are selectively bred for by human beings. It would be possible to do something similar through selective breeding of human beings, but we don't do that for ethical reasons, so using these standards to compare human races to dog breeds makes absolutely zero sense.

are you saying that there are subspecies of humans?