What is your GPU?

>he thinks sage goes in all fields

lol newfag

>being a Satanist

Literally the first original snowflake

How's middle school?

How is Satan fucking your ass?

How is the freedom, brother

Well, I wouldn't really say that. An aversion to Christian doctrine wasn't exactly an original concept in LaVey's time.

whats your take on forestry and wildlife conservation?

have we taken control of the base yet ? i know trump is helping, and so is the pope making all these pro refugee comments

Have you sold your soul to the devil yet?

I think that mankind should make use of what they have, as long as they make the effort to replace what they take for future use. The longer you make a good thing last, the better it is for everyone.

Wouldn't know, I'm not Luciferan.

Lol meant special not original

Satanism = Judaism

Are you a satanic jew zionist who gets energy by fear mongering? You disgusting parasite

Believing in Satan is just as silly as believing in God and his son.

How does this make you feel?

I signed a lease with my landlord. Does that count?

I don't really consider myself that special. I just figured that Sup Forums doesn't really get a lot of people like me posting, so I thought I'd start a thread.

I don't think so, no.

But I don't believe in Satan. I'm not Luciferan.

What's the difference between a Conservative Satanist and a Liberal Satanist ?

Why do you think people are afraid of people like you

i can agree with that. what about hunting for sport? when it serves no other purpose other than to kill for bragging rights. im torn on it. i dont agree with it but, ya know, freedom. one of the few "religious" statements ive ever taken to heart is "do what thou wilt".

A liberal Satanist generally uses the term as a label, instead of genuinely following the philosophies of it. After all, Satanist doctrine is about freedom of the self, not government power.

Misunderstanding, mostly. A lot of people think Satanism and Luciferanism are the same thing, and that everyone does animal sacrifice and all that.

I'm under the belief that lives are valued differently in terms of importance. Hunting for sport, while sometimes cruel to the prey, is an expression of the freedom of the hunter. A life is lost in the process, but as long as the prey is put to use, I'm fine with it. I'm iffy about simply killing and dumping bodies, however.

We're all autists. Something like this shouldn't be surprising.