My extreme Islamic Sadi friend is going to come over and watch a movie with me soon...

My extreme Islamic Sadi friend is going to come over and watch a movie with me soon. Any good movies with femist morals taught in them? This persom straight up asked me what my “mom did wrong” when I told them the reason I don’t see my dad anymore was because he beat her and us kids. This person kept pushing that my mom did something wrong and shamed me for dislikkmg my father for his abuse. I need brainwashing material guys.

Room

suffragettes is the only thing that comes to mind that could be considered i think explicitly feminist but it's not terribly exciting

maybe try mad max: fury road? one of the characters is a stronk womyn and the main antagonist is some caveman macho faggot

this, too. it was a pretty nice movie.

Tell your mom to behave

erin brockovich or some shit

do not spread your toxic faggotry
better watch some old good movies from eastern block

Your mum did wrong by raising a little bitch

She needs to learn to not be oppressed. She’s literally living in the US and is living like a Sadi girl, she’s not allowed to drive or be without her father and thinks extremely gross things about non-muslims, Jews especially, women and lgbt. She thinks it’s okay for a man to beat women which makes me think she’s been beat before by the way she talks about it. Her dad calls her and me bitches and tells me to shit up for literally no reason, I’ll be giving him directions to a place he’s going amd he’ll say “shut up, don’t be a bitch now”. He knows full well whar he’s saying, he came here to learn English.

Her dad is a faggot but the fact she is still religious and didn't go full liberal makes me wanna beat you for trying to infect my sister with your faggotry . if you want to actually help her go to the nearest mosque with her and discuss the matter with a sheikha or the imam

kill the bitch. she's rotten to the core.

She sounds like a repressed slut :^)

I don't know any movies with that kind of theme tBh

Which issue? That she thinks battering women and children are okay? Or her hate for kaffirs and lgbt people? Exactly what makes you so against the idea of classical feminism?

Oh she’s a total thot underneath. She sends hijab-less pics to me an other women and I think she’s a repressed lesbian too. I just want to help herfeel liberated man. She wasn’t even allowed to decide what college course she was going into.

>shut up, don't be a bitch now

fucking based lmao

she seems like a good muslim
don't ruin her
and why don't watch malcolm x or a damn fucking black panther

So what was it, what did your mom do to piss of your father?

Oh well. A lot of Saudi women are lesbians so it isn't surprising to be honest.

The thing you need to do is you should try to talk to her in private or when you're done watching a movie with a feminist message. She will probably go in a cycle of questioning her whole life and beliefs and end up re-evaluating her life.

I don't know what kind of questions you need to ask to provoke that kind of effect in her though.

Remember faggots are going to hell

Imagine being friends with a sandnigger
Grim

She’s not black she’s arab and likes Turkish movies if that helps
He abused alcohol and drugs. My mom is literally the most amazing person I know, she makes twice as much money as he did after we escaped from him, single handily raised 6 children while working full time, and became an Asylum guard and an EMT.

Feminists are irrational, men and women aren't created equal.

You are brainwashed if you think otherwise.

I am Mohammed Sandnigger and you are my friend :)

Simply because she have been taught that way I guess.

I met a few Saudi girls who have moved to USA (and now studying in Japan.) Some of them hate Sauds because they have lived in USA and it's significantly better. Some of them still hold crazy muslim value and make doubt.jpg face when people ask them why they still are.

After spending time oversea, many people will change, but some still won't. And if literally spending time in USA can'T change them, I don't think movie can. Just take your chance and fuck her or something.

watch brokeback mountain

>He abused alcohol and drugs.
Well that's the problem. Did you tell that to your friend?

Indeed those are haram, so he is a bad man

malcolm x is a great figure you dip

>my mom
so make her talk with your mom if she is such great

There is literally nothing wrong with abusing drugs and alcohol.

It’s not wrong but its addictive and unhealthy

Yeah, right.

Thanks for the advice Tamaki
Lol I’ll actually do that
She was still like “no fuck you for disliking your father” even though she herself said that was haram.

Yes, bring the brainwashed victim of theocratic fascism to a centre of the fascist ideology
Islam is truly poison for the mind

This flag making this post
> she thinks battering women and children are okay?
This is why Im telling you to discuss this with an imam , he'll be wise enough to tell you what to do
>hating kaffirs
and how exactly she's your friend?
>hating lbgt
This is a good trait
> Exactly what makes you so against the idea of classical feminism?
>you infect her
>she has two ways
1)become an ex-muslim
>gets told an actual Islamic scholar by western atheists and people take her as a realible source hurting Islam
2)become a liberal lbgt friendly Muslim
>a literal cancer
>spreads utter trash like mixed prayers & lbgt mosques & Islamo-feminism & infecting the minds of mena women causing Islamic values to collapse

Beating children is fine.
beating women within reasonable context is fine.

Well, tell her that you dislike the shaitan that was commanding your dad. You don’t hate your dad, johnny, you hate the sheitan that controls your dad when he’s drunk. You should fight the shaitan, not your dad, johnny

Yes, both within reasonable context and both without causing actual hurt or damage . but her dad sounds like a crazy retard

Agree.

>gets told an actual Islamic scholar by western atheists and people take her as a realible source hurting Islam
>spreads utter trash like mixed prayers & lbgt mosques & Islamo-feminism & infecting the minds of mena women causing Islamic values to collapse
These both seem like good outcomes to me. The sooner the cancer of Islam is purged from human history, the better. I long for the day when people treat Islam like we treat the religion of the ancient Greeks now

>This flag making this post
I am not a muslim.

Okay, just dont tell that to your neighbours and pretend that you are praying when others do

>1)become an ex-muslim
good
>2)become a liberal lbgt friendly Muslim
good

i don't see why do you care so much? you're not even a good muslim?

>how exactly she’s your friend?
My name is Arabic. She assumed I was also muslim and when she found out I’m not, she’s seen I’m a nice person but has tried to convert me since then. I think she wants to “save me”. Funny how we’re similar in that way.
>he actually thinks this
Neck yo self
Are you bahai? Wanna chat with me on discord or something? Maybe I could introduce you two, she wants to marry a Saudi man.

give saudi gf

>Any good movies with femist morals taught in them? I need brainwashing material guys.
You can just put any Hollywood movie from the last 60 years then

>just dont tell that to your neighbours
I don't talk to my neighbors much

>people take her as a realible source hurting Islam
That's a good outcome.

>2)become a liberal lbgt friendly Muslim
Not the best but not the worst either

>Are you bahai? Wanna chat with me on discord or something? Maybe I could introduce you two, she wants to marry a Saudi man.
No, I just don't want to meddle with that sort of stuff.

Well can we at least be friends :3