Yeah let’s just bully the mentally deranged kid without any emotional support...

>Yeah let’s just bully the mentally deranged kid without any emotional support, in a school that will probably expel him if he tries to do anything back at us, in this country with easy gun access and hope NOTHING happens!
Normalfags deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one deserves death mein freund

I wish we could trade the deaths of these people for pathetic bitter r9k incels like OP.

>according to reports the shooter was made known to authorities after a chilling comment defending American school shooters made on the notorious website Sup Forums was brought to their attention, however no action was taken

Except for Sup Forums losers amrite.

No one.

Who cares.

My church kicked out/shunned a severely autistic guy because he was being (autistically) weird and annoying. Yes, he is VERY VERY VERY VERY annoying but everyone in the church antagonized him. They knew he'd get angry at certain topics, and so they deliberately brought those topics up all the time. Fuck them. The pastor said he's welcome back, if he changes. Yeah, if he is CURED of autism and become a normie magically, he can join the church again.

After he left, I hung out with him once a week, and took him around the city, so he wouldn't feel so lonely. I also thought that if he shot up the school, he would spare me, probably. The church was also his sole source of social interaction, so being kicked out was very hard on him.

What the fuck is wrong with normies?

you're the autist in this story, aren't you.

normies just don’t get how autism works
internet is similarly bad regarding other topics in any case

The absolute state of you defending a mass murderer

if you do believe in religious platitudes such as "no one deserves death" then actually everyone deserves death, since if there is a god he does make a everybody die eventually

I am an autist too, but not severely autist.

He would get very emotional and scream if he thought about his "triggers" and if he had any non-neutral emotion
> When excited, he would scream
> When happy, he would scream
> When upset, he would scream

He would also get upset if anything happened that was unplanned and disturbed his set schedule. He would also get upset if he felt tactile sensations he didn't like, like wet socks, or cold floors, or greasy tables.

he would also scream if any of those happened

they would always say things like, "Wow, he's an asshole. I hate that he's always screaming." They don't understand that he can't help the screaming. He gets extremely emotional over small things.

What pissed me off was that he had 5-6 topics that would get him angry, and people always brought those same shitty topics up all the time, instead of neutral topics. They'd talk about his trigger topics, and then they'd get mad at him for screaming

Sounds pretty severe. Seems like he should be there with a caretaker to begin with.

Yeah, I tried to be his caretaker/friend once a week.

>they would always say things like, "Wow, he's an asshole. I hate that he's always shooting schools." They don't understand that he can't help the school shooting. He gets extremely emotional over small things.

my friend's brother is exactly like this, he doesn't just scream he even jumps around and flails his arms on top of that

my friend doesn't talk about his brother much

fuck, he was a candidate for shooting up the school.

Normies couldn't recognize this, and instead spent all their time berating him for not being a normie. That only increases the chance that he'll snap and shoot up everyone

> Made known to the authorities
The Absolute States of Anonymity

Also of they took action on every such comment on Sup Forums and other places they wouldn't be able to do anything else besides.

Nah, fuck him. The world doesn't care about you or your problems. We're all trying to get by, none of us find it easy no matter how normal or satisfied the person might seem. If your life is shit and you're too weak to improve it, just kill yourself. It won't get better. Don't get angry and bitter as if you somehow deserve more, because you don't. We need to stop propping certain kinds of kids up and telling them they can achieve anything or that they'll live happy fulfilling lives, because more than a few of them simply won't.

this clearly isn't the type of autist to orchestrate a school shooting. it's the type of autist who needs help to wipe his arse properly
what stuff triggered him when you talked about it?

Not even the narcos?

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Why don't we just put bullied kids in prison? Then they can't shoot up a school.

Everyone deserves death.

It was always the same 5-6 topics

1. Male inequality/equality in dating - why do men have to open doors, pay for dinner, ask the girl out, make the first move, expected to be the breadwinner. It didn't have to be real inequality either. Once a girl said "hehe there's no chivalry anymore" and maybe glanced at him. He talked shit about this girl every week for 18 months.
2. Political apathy - he gets mad when people don't vote, when they say, lol, I don't care about politics, I don't read the newspaper
3. Perceived racism - he would get mad if he perceived racism against white people, and demand they go to jail. It didn't even have to be actual racism. He screamed at a girl and her boyfriend (same girl and boyfriend) because they posted an article on Facebook about a white couple doing a bad thing. He didn't actually scream a coherent argument. He just walked up to them and said YOU'RE WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and walked away.
4. Saying anything bad about him - ok, this was real, people did talk shit about him, because he was a fucking asshole by normie standards. He said rude shit to me too, but I don't take it personally because I understand he's an autist. The normies took it personally.
5. Lack of civil government education - this was a tricky one, because it was related to #2, #3, #4. His solution for anyone violating #2 through #4 was to put them in jail. When people said you can't put people in jail just because they disagree with you, he said they didn't have enough civil government education and screamed that people needed more education about our rights.

He wasn't reasonable or rational, but fuck, they brought up these topics all the fucking time. They knew he'd have a screaming fit but they didn't care. I told them to talk about neutral topics like cooking, or gardening, or Harry Potter, but they didn't listen.

He and his parents moved away a few years ago, because he was so upset about being kicked out. I hope they're all right.

:(

normies always bully autists and are extremely aggressive towards them for some reason
disgusting cockroaches

I'm really rediscovering my highschool edge lately, I'm inclined to agree.

Is the only true answer.

>none of us find it easy no matter how normal or satisfied the person might seem.
This is obviously lie. Rich's and half rich, and talented won the life. Don't be a ridiculous.

*Americans deserve it