Camp Weedonwantcha

This is the best comic ever

Today's comic.

That cat's not hidden at all.

>This is the best comic ever
Then why isn't it making billions of dollars?

Man the early designs are odd as fuck.

Not enough Seventeen!

Okay Sup Forums what camper do you relate the most if at all?

Or alternatively

What scene or moment did you relate to?
Be honest

When I was a child, I drew some boobies. Circles with dots in the middle. The other guys were fully enthralled with the illustration. One of them took the paper home with them.

>What scene or moment did you relate to?
Probably Malachi going through the talent show auditions and realizing there is in fact nothing he is better than anyone else at.

Have you even been to a camp?

We don't have that shit in Bongland. I'm conflicted how to feel about that, I can see that it kinda looks fun, but I think my maladjusted and awkward child self would probably have been terrified and felt horribly alone.

Man me too, I would have been terrified and bullied to hell.

Se have something that is kinda similar but not really. They are decent experience I guess. I was a total brat though. But it taught me to be better

needs to be a banner

Did the Sup Forums banner contest already finished? Is it still not done?

I wish. It seems fun. My parents kept me locked inside until highschool graduation.

Is there organized camps for college aged people. I don't want to be a counselor to experience it.

You can sign up for "team building" retreats, where people that never met you will ask you to play simple games and then tell you that you're awesome.

>She looks like a giant fron the thumbnail

I think there's still very little fanart of CW.

Not enough nudity.

I hate to admit, I relate a lot with Malachi, most obnoxious traits.

That sounds... okay, I guess?

>Camp Getchakitoff
I'd actually like Camp Weedonwantcha to remain pure well except for Purdy, but I know the likelihood of that happening is slim. At least I hope the threads won't just become constant degeneracy like some. Seventeen especially is too pure for this world. Can she be our Yotsuba and we'll at least promise not to degrade her and frown on anyone who does?

That's a genuinely good banner, you should submit it.

>My parents kept me locked inside until highschool graduation

Could user be a candidate for CW at some point?

I like that Malachi and Linus still get along. It's nice that he has a friend who isn't a main character.

There have been several strips where the cat was in plain sight.

Your reaction when Seventeen's family is walking distance from the camp?

Seventeen is cute.

It's a natural adaptation that her species uses to aid survival.

>That's a genuinely good banner, you should submit it.
How? It doesn't show an option.

Think some of them will end up at the same orphanage when law enforcement inevitably stumbles upon this camp?

A balance can be mantained. CW is not gonna be exempt of lewd much less in Sup Forums, but so far I think it hasn't gone overboard.
The two previous threads were good.

I'm just glad Katie's works are getting more attention.

>Linus
I find him very boring.

I think CW and Nedroid are the only two geniunely funny webcomics

Yes, a very crappy and shady one with a very big yard.

Lori best waifu.

Keep her pure user, or brian will get you

Was this part of a patreon comic or something?
I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that sex discussion comic on the actual website ever.

It's a guest comic Katie did for Penny Arcade. For a week, many of the Strip Search dudes made a strip about (was it Gabe's or Tycho's?) kid visiting their comic to learn about sex.

So you can find it in the PA site.

reminder that we are overdue for another strip reminding us that death is a common occurrence here. Who kicks the bucket this time? Probably another random kid, probably by wildlife

>Her dad said he would go hunting with her.
>He brought her to the woods.
>"I'm gonna get a beer. Be right back."
>He never came back.

Which camper has the biggest separation anxiety issues?

Seventeen was literally put in a box and deserted in the wilderness.

>implying

She's second behind Lori.

>young ganondorf

You are so funny user.

Let's see, there's the kid pushed to a spiky stone, the kid that fell from the zip lines, the grave being dug by Jonhy Goodchild.

Which else?

shes taking it better than chef boy'r d

Zip line kid shows back up, eventually.

With that sad excuse of an eyebrow? Who do you take me for?

bones found in deepwoods, thats a visual one, and a spoken one is the rope fort catastrophe

shows back up, or is shown before the incident?

In some later strips.

Edit?

She's the most attractive but Lucy has the best balance of looks+personality

>You may never find out what happened to Seventeen's missing sibling.

they're still incest-ing it up in Alabama

Not talking about the ones you saw. There was one that was never shown.

he was in the well

Boy scouts, was a good time. If you don't mind living in the woods for a week or two, you can pretty much do whatever you want all day. most camps are built around waterfronts, which was my favorite part.

>orphanage
They don't actually have these anymore. Same foster parents maybe. Of course this assumes the camp isn't like the island from Lost, outside the reach of normal society.

they're not a thing here, but i went to several christian scout camps
not bad, but also not that great

I was in a "travel camp" for a couple of summers. It was mostly overnight trips to nearby cities and/or amusement parks, but we did stay at a couple of sleepaway camp type places. For an indoorsy kid let me tell you those were awful. Give me a science museum any day.

Will we ever actually see the parents/seventeens family again?
I doubt we'll just be seeing the kids mess around and have hints of their lives before forever.

What do you guys want to see?

brians reason for getting camped

Maybe more of them will end up at camp.

I'm almost willing to bet that he just found the camp one day while hiking or something and decided to stay and help just because he's such a nice guy.
Either that or he was absolutely HULK tier angry and destructive which is why he now does nothing but meditate when he's not hanging out with his friends.

It fills me with such joy to know that my crappy edit was saved by someone else.

I never did, always preferred to stay home and watch TV

The name suggests it's a FUCKING LEAF LMAO comic. Is it not?

Camp We Don't Want You

Misfit kids are left there with no supervision.

>that feel when a drawfag came to the thread and made like ten new requests just because I saved and posted one of his drawings

That was a great thread.

>law enforcement finds the camp and rescue the kids, finds no trace of why they are there
>they are all sent to the same, very shady orphanage
>turns out the group managing CW is Hydra levels of big and interconnected
>the kids are 'transfered to another facility which is just another camp before they can contact all the parents

of what?

Okay let's settle this once and for all. Which is the better one, Anne or Lori.

Reply to this post with your answer.

Anne, because she seems like a nice person

Seventeen

Lori
>dem legs
>dem eyebrows

Purdy

That user thought it was a phtoshopped version of a panel in the comic

Hmm, I wonder why would he think that.

This

I can't decide!!

They are both great!

Brian

Apples and oranges. Both are great and for different reasons. Don't make me choose.

>He thinks the camp isn't purgatory.

Kennedy