Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
sonichu.com/cwcki/Destruction_Of_Chris's_House
colesmithey.com/articles/2005/03/its_the_pedophi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey

What did he review?

No seriously, what did he mean by this?

Cole is almost as insane as his half brother Chris-Chan, except he managed to get out of there before he was beyond saving.

He still has a massive ego and is clearly unhinged though. I think that's a Weston family genetic thing. He regularly holds ebay auctions for the chance to drink with him.

The first spongebob movie

He's only half a Chandler though. In fact when he did come back to see his family to know about his real father, he was told he died shortly before he had arrived. You can't make this shit up. Almost feel bad

I repeat my question: What?

>mfw Chris was right

something about liberal shit

Yeah, I said it's a Weston thing. The ego comes from Barb.

Also, that was probably a lie. Barb never did tell Cole who his real father is. He's pretty sure he knows, but the only thing he ever wants out of his immediate family again is for Barb to fess up.

It's basic allegory logic. The pineapple represent your kid's incredibly soft balls, and "living under the sea" is a biblical reference to rape.

Did spongebob ever killed someone in the movie?

Chris is living off of welfare though, he should have enough to stay afloat if he stopped buying useless shit

>spongebob fags call Loud House fans "pedos"
>NO BOB YOU ARE THE PEDO
>and then spongebob was cancelled

So this is what Chris would look like if he was just a strange asshole, not a strange, retarded asshole.

I'm not seeing it. Yeah, Spongebob is fruity, but pedophillia? What?

Chris thinks Cole is obligated to uproot his entire life and move back to Ruckersville to "take care" of his dying, senile mother and his "sister" with a gaping, infected wound in his taint just because they're family. Chris, being Chris, doesn't realize that Cole hates him and Barb.

Pedophilia is far more natural than homosexuality

I didn't know Chris had gone back to drawing things. Where did he post this?

Also, I find it amusing how he thinks he's entitled to money from his brother who, essentially, has cut off all ties with his mother.

>And then John was a zombie
Oh God, yes. I haven't seen this meme since Obama's re-election.

This family is going to be like a white trash dynasty. CWC's family should just make a youtube reality show like steven quire or something. At least then they can make money from people following them.

That's not true at all. The Catholic church's immediate response to the pedophilia scandal was to say they would make sure no gays were allowed into the clergy. Completely ignoring all the girls that were victimized.

There are other examples as well. But that's the most high-profile one I can think of. Shit, the religious right has claimed women's lib is responsible for terrorism as a vector for God's wrath.

He post crap on facebook once a month

If he was a bit more "tv friendly" then a show about him and his family on TLC or whatever would probably do pretty well.

>Gay panic reached a height in 2002 as rumors swirled that SpongeBob was homosexual, given his flamboyant nature and tendency to hold hands with his male starfish friend while watching a show called “The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.’’ Series creator Stephen Hillenburg denied the claims, saying the characters were “somewhat asexual.”

>direct but very late response to right-wing media moral panic of 2002
>liberal shit

See, you're joking, but the people who came up with this theory were convinced that Spengbab is gay because he holds hands with no this is Patrick. We had already reached a point 14 years ago where the lunatic fringe shat out theories that a fictional sapient sponge and fictional sapient starfish who are portrayed as idiots in a wacky cartoonish world had to be gay because two guys holding hands is just so ridiculous that it must be some kind of agenda, and couldn't possibly be a playful way of making them look like friends, but also slightly ridiculous.

I mean it makes sense, right? Viacom owns Spengbab, Viacom is Big Media, it MUST be the gay agenda!

>Bob had to live with Barb, Chris and this pretentious shit

"Even in death, you still may find more layers of my pain"

>Bob got eaten alive by bugs due to Barb's hoarding

I know about the gay panic shit but where the fuck did this guy see pedophilic undertones? There's hardly even any kids in the show

The only people who claimed Spongebob was gay was Jerry Falwell and James Dobson and other rightwing nutjobs. The people who are supporting Trump today. I remember they bought about ten minutes on my local morning news to air a program warning Christian parents about how Spongebob was corrupting children.

If any liberal discussed Spongebob being gay, it would have been a tongue in cheek joke mocking the conservative christian alt-right.

Yeah I think we're arguing the same point here.

Because the same people who have moral panics about the gays often espouse the view that gay=pedophile.

The guy OP is quoting doesn't think that, he's calling it out. I know, yes. But he also apparently reviews movies 5, 6 decades after they came out, according to his RT profile, so go figure.

>Jerry Falwell
RIP in peace

>Blatant pedophile references

I'm drawing a blank here, where in the Spongebob movie is there reference drawn to paedophilia?

Kelly trace seems like off in this one

>The people who are supporting Trump today.
Hey, fuck you, buddy. Trump's support base may INCLUDE the religious right, but that's because they don't have any other candidate to go with. He's not the candidate OF the religious right. For fuck's sake, he's an adulterous strip club owner.

He's the least religious republican in decades.

"One insidious aspect of SpongeBob's actions in "The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie" is that the child character is shown as an instigator in intimacy with adult male characters. What troubles me as a critic is that the script seems expertly tailored as a tool for John Doe pedophile to convince his child neighbor that there are acceptable situations in which a grown man and a little boy may be in various states of undress together."

>He thinks that spongebob is a child
>He gets triggered by the scenes where Patrick and Krabs get naked
>He gets triggered by nudity in spongebob

Holy shit, not even Chris would come up with this one

>the child character is shown as an instigator in intimacy with adult male characters

Where the fuck is there 'intimacy' in the Spongebob Movie?

Is he talking about the Hasslehoff scene? Is he saying that a man being shirtless on a beach counts as 'intimacy'?

This just raises further questions!

I was all like what "money to sister"?
And then I remembered

>acceptable situations in which a grown man and a little boy may be in various states of undress together

It's called the beach retard

There both just as big an obstacle to reproduction.

Have you already forgotten about Chris' crusades to force men to wear bras out of his own phobia of man chests?

>House on fire
Did Chris house burned ?

It was a couple years ago, but it did.

Yes

"caused by a spark from an extension cord run through the bathroom door, the plastic coating of which had worn away. Chris admitted to Catherine that he was using an extension cord in the bathroom to plug in a Keurig coffee maker located in an adjacent room. The cord was looped over the top of the door, and the friction caused by the motion of the door had abraded the cord, starting the fire. Chris claimed that the brewer was off when the fire started, although he admitted that it wasn't unplugged. Why the Chandlers had an extension cord running out of the bathroom to plug in a coffee maker is anyone's guess, but it probably has something to do with Barb's hoarding. It is worth noting that in Chris's recent video tour of his home, coffee cups are spotted around his bathroom sink, suggesting that the bathroom has become the primary source of water. Said video also shows the blatant fire hazard that was his home, with piles of paper and plastic inside a barely standing structure of dry wood."

sonichu.com/cwcki/Destruction_Of_Chris's_House

So are you going to link the review or what

colesmithey.com/articles/2005/03/its_the_pedophi.html

>literally acknowledges Spongebob isn't actually a child
>it's still all about pedophilia guys

Why are Barb's genes so toxic?

>SpongeBob is a big-eyed (read naive) yellow adolescent sponge with athletic socks and a private school uniform who lives at the bottom of the ocean with an array of phallic shaped fish characters
>Matching shower caps that carry a prophylactic connotation unify the child with the adult. Condom imagery also shows up as ever unrolling red eyelids for SpongeBob's boss Eugene Krab
>Patrick's proclivity for inappropriate nudity creates an image system for the movie that supports child nudity in the presence of adults. SpongeBob declares that the two will "party 'till we're purple," to which the pink Patrick replies, " I love being purple." This is an undisguised allusion to a well-known joke about the difference between pink and purple being the grip of one's member.
This is some hilarious tinfoil shit. Nobody show Sup Forums, they'll probably believe it.

>Condom imagery also shows up as ever unrolling red eyelids for SpongeBob's boss Eugene Krab
>Condom imagery

I'm an English Lit major and even *I* find this to be pretentious reaching.

I think it's obvious that he must be a closet pedophile who was attracted to Spongebob under the preconceived notion that he's a child, I can see no other way someone would read so heavily into subtext that's non-existant