Two More Eggs Thread

Two More Eggs Thread.
Two More Eggs is a show made by the Brothers Chaps, the same people who made Homestar Runner, and the humor is essentially the same.
There are some Hit or Miss shorts, like Dooble, but otherwise it's really humorous. It's sort of like Strong Bad emails in a sense, but using less Strong Bad.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg6R6yXKSLYDm2piDZL8n22qlt_olZUeJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMNbaETQb08
youtube.com/watch?v=doEzLVkfkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=6YTmUMlUMdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think the kids of today will be down with this. I don't think they'll get the parodies of 1990s educational PC games or 1970s British children's cartoons.

trauncles was the best

Hot Dip is the only series I really like desu.

Trauncles and Doobles is funny

UP AND ALL AROUND, HAYDEN

UP AND ALLLLL AROUND

youtube.com/watch?v=vMNbaETQb08

>kids these days don't remember games having instruction manuals
>kids these days don't remember games having cheat codes
>kids these days don't remember games coming on cartridges

I think you guys pinpointed the entire reason why TME isn't more popular. The Brothers Chaps have a very distinct style of humor that seems to appeal to a very specific age range.

Trauncles is ridonkles

>kids these days will never appreciate Homestar Runner the way we did

Kill me.

it would be better without stevens

This is how you TEACH them about those things. Just like how looney tunes taught us about weird 30s shit nobody else knows about

Hot Dip is up there, along with the similar-feeling 'household tips for moms' whatever one, I forget what it's called

but for me it's all about Hector and Kovitch. all day long. i could listen to that not-homestar ramble forever, and that cute little kid at the end.. forgetaboutit.

So this is why Homestarrunner is dead again

it's good to let them stretch their legs. theyre never letting homestar go entirely but there's nothing wrong with it going on 'just a special once in a while' mode for a while

Man, you sure can hear a lot of Homestar in the voice of the first little dude in this cartoon.

OP here, can't really stand Dooble too much. A lot of his stuff feels forced, but god damn do I say Halosche a lot.
The one that hit closest to home was the CG Rom
Memories of elementary school.
youtube.com/watch?v=doEzLVkfkxg

Dooble is like 70 percent funny, 10 percent annoying and forced, and 20 percent meh

This is like every game they let us play on the school computers

I guess i missed that era, the games I remember were all 'click on a bunch of the things and dumb little things will happen' usually based on kids books..

ok Sup Forums
what's your favorite Qblepon card?

How do the Chaps even pull this off?

Like, 100% of their output is borderline incoherent in terms of concept but it's somehow always funny...?

Try concisely explaining any of their characters and settings to someone unfamiliar and you'd never be able to convey what makes it so good.

I think they watched a lot of wacky nonsense cartoons as a kid. shit like Gumby and Sesame Street and shit, read Mister Men books, that kinda thing.. so they never gained these solid ideas about characters and concepts having to be a specific thing or animal or whatever, and remained able to abstract in the way that oldtimey commercials used to. like what the fuck is Quisp? Yknow? how do you describe the McDonaldland stories? What the fuck is carageenan, y'know? What do rock lyrics mean?

>What the fuck is carageenan, y'know?
It's what you say to Monteljohn when you want him to detect you to the nearest bus stamp.

Feedems. All day long. The law offices of Feedems, Feedems & Feedems.

Thank you very much for telling me about this. It's even more absurd than HS which is surprising.

I feel like the majority of Two More Eggs is basically Homestar's equivalent of Strong Bad's Teen Girl Squad. Like these are the weird cartoons and commercials he would think up, and air as sponsors on his quiz show.
>fwom dwab to fab with nothing but mustuwwd!
Some of them might be more like things Bubs would sell in his stand.. I could see him giving out CGI Palz disks with the terrible computers he sells to suckers.
while Joshow Show is more like Coach Z's depressing imagination where he's still a loser but at least he has a son and a camera and internet service.
Trauncles seems like something Pom Pom would ghostwrite and hand off to England to produce

I disagree. Unlike every other 2000s Flash cartoon series, Homestar Runner is pretty timeless. It helps Strong Bad only used decades old computers to begin with. The only thing dated at all is Flash itself, and maybe the site layout. But the content is still pretty good.

still, presentation is a thing. for a while homestar was THE flash toon. one of the only ones using any kind of understanding of the kind of animation flash was actually good for. it belongs forever to the era of south park and space ghost coast2coast. sure you can watch it now, but it'll just be 'a cartoon' to you
just like i'm sure as much as we appreciate 3 stooges now, we'll never understand truly what it was like to be suffering through the depression and here's this bumbling trio trying to find work just like you, and you can enjoy a short film of theirs for a nickel at the theater or whatever. take your mind off your troubles for 7 minutes or so.

No problem. I remember just watching Disney XD and CG-I pals was the first thing I saw. I realized that this was too meta for its own good. Low and Behold, the Brother's Chaps made this and that explained why it felt so accurate

did you not immediately recognize the voice of Secret Collect and/or Rumble Red as the cg cloud guy?

Jamtape. Wait, I take that back.
Jamtape is not actually Qblepon character. I think that's just like a snack treat. It's like tape, made out of jam

It's been so long since I've seen secret collect. I feel bad now. I started hearing a bit of homestar in Trauncles, every time the narrator says Jordi.

You know what's fuckin' weird to me though? Disney is dubbing this into other languages. How the fuck is ANY of the humor going to come through translated? You'd have to hire, like, the best comedian in that country, who is also fluent in english, to even approach the quality. You'd have to explain to him how each little idiosyncracy is different from proper english, and suggest he use the equivalent in his language, and...
I mean shit, you only dub something if the ART is worth a damn and worth preserving.

Jesus, this is kinda like Tim and Eric for kids
youtube.com/watch?v=6YTmUMlUMdk

That one sticks in my head so well. It reminds me of that extremely meta PInky and the Brain episode where they run out of world domination ideas so they decide to pretend it's a TV show pitch that they need writers for, so they can steal those ideas and use them for real
and one of them is a hippie lady that wants to make it into a cuddly-uddly educational show that (in a line recycled from their Beatles parody episode) teaches kids to love each other and brush their teeth