TRUMP ALLY DENIES HOLOCAUST

Do you REALLY want to piss-off the j.e.w.s?
Come on now.
Is THIS the type of people he will hire as president?
Embarrassing.
Defend yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yH7ktvUWaYo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article96421087.html
newobserveronline.com/smithsonian-red-faced-after-treblinka-star-of-david-tiles-shown-to-be-not-jewish-at-all/
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw
holocausthandbooks.com/
forum.codoh.com/
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1691&start=50
carolynyeager.net/search-wwii-mass-graves
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's true though

What about his statement was incorrect? The math doesn't add up.

I can't wait to see the butthurt over this.

V O T E
O N
T O
E N O W

This just makes me want to vote twice CTR. You posted this on the wrong internet forum.

$0.00 has been deposited

cool

we goown mainstreaam yo

That tweet is old.

not an argument

Oooh here we go. It's gonna be annudah shoah

I hope this is true.

The jewish lie must die!

MAKE OVENS LARGE AGAIN

(((scholarly)))

>implying ovens too small implies he is denying that 6 million Jews did die at the hands of the Germans

Liberals must have forgotten all the Jews they gunned down and buried in mass Graves.

fpbp

>SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL I DONT LIKE THEM ANYMORE IM GOING TO VOTE FOR THE MURDERING PSHYCOPATHIC LYING ALZHEIMER PATIENT THAT CANT CLIMB A SET OF STAIRS AND SHITS HERSELF ON TELEVISION CAUSE VAGINA NOW

wtf i hate ovens now

based

Now what if you put under fed dead bodies will little mass to them instead of a dead healthy body?

WTF I'm voting for Trump now

Trips of Truth.

Even according to the orthodox account of the Holohoax, the Germans didn't kill or otherwise burn 6,000,000 jews with ovens.

According to the good-goy narrative, MANY were buried or burned on funeral pyres, not in ovens.

I was Jeering for Johnson but after hearing this,I'm on the trump train.

Did somebody say that they put every body in the oven? I don´t think so

Every day, it's just more and more stupid shit.

Heh good one.

Dumb nazi shits.

TOP TRUMP ADVISOR CHAIM ISRAEL DIAMONDSTEIN: ALL JEWS MUST FUCKING HANG

saved

why do people believe that the ovens were used to burn jews alive rather than dispose of the gassed corpses?

(not that either is true)

>be German in 2016
>still condemn NatSoc

Kill yourself

Yeah, what's up with that? What about mass graves?

oy vey it's anuddah shoah

(((scholarly texts)))? Which (((scholarly texts)))? It's literally punishable by jail time to research the holocaust in Europe. Everything you've seen on National Geographic isn't based on actual evidence.

OY VEY!!!!! DENIES MUH LOLOCAUST

Well......shit.

This is not good for the campaign.

You know it is kind of stupid to say something is impossible when it has happened.

You think every corpse was burned? Archaeologists are still unearthing mass graves of people who weren't cremated.

Nobody cares about jews. They've already lost. They've been found out.

user, most of the Jews who supposedly went to the gas chambers were coming straight of the trains. They weren't starving inmates.

pic related.

Okay, let's cut that number in half then. Auschwitz was "operational" as a "death camp" for 1 year according to "eyewitness testimonies", claiming there were huge ovens and automated tracks throwing people in 24/7.

That's still 1880 years it would have taken to burn 4 million bodies. So where are the bodies? Why is there no trace of them? I'm not denying the holocaust, I'm just questioning where the evidence is.

>tfw it takes 10k years to kill and cremate our current nig pop
WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

I'm sure they'll love this movie then.

youtu.be/yH7ktvUWaYo

Why bother putting them into an oven? Dump some bugs on them and you have clean bones in a couple of weeks. Or just start a bonfire.

Honestly, if the white population of the world started a purge, it would take a month maybe. We're efficient fuckers like that.

The holohoax is just a meme barely being kept alive by modern jews shouting about "muh six million" and "muh gas chambers"

It only takes a few hours of research to see that there were no death camps and were no gas chambers, and that the six million is hugely overestimated.

I encourage any of you, especially those who live in europe to visit the "death camps" and see for yourself how rediculous the idea of a holocaust really is

Of course it is, the evidence is overwhelming and there's been multiple trials since nuremburg on its validity.
To continuously question it is to downplay its severity, and allow something like it to happen again

It's not punishable lol, there are archaeologists and anthropologists all over who study this. Like 3 years ago they found almost a million bodies in a Treblinka mass grave and nobody was charged with any crime.

I mean yeah, you can't just go dig up bodies without consent. That's illegal.

Can't believe it! Whitey be denying the Hall of cost now?

Wtf I love Trump now

>Schmitz told McClatchy that the allegations were “completely false and defamatory.”

MSM resorts to fabricating fake bullcrap yet again

"Ethnic Weapons" - Race specific Biological Weapons

HOW COULD THEY FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA

Well, its very alivei n Europe, because you go to jail if you question it in public.

Just imagine how pissed people would be if it turned out that they have been lied to for over 70 years now to exploit them and live on their expense? uhhh....

>In his complaint, Meyer said Crane also said Schmitz played down the extent of the Holocaust.

>“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article96421087.html

We could trade them to warlords in Africa in the form of soylent green, for diamonds and minerals and shit.

But 42 million blacks just in north America holy fuck, that's gonna take forever, not counting the fucking traitor whites among the "black allies" fucking tripping us up.

>Like 3 years ago they found almost a million bodies in a Treblinka mass grave
lol, no they did not.

They found one single tile fragment that had a star of david on it.

Except even that was a hoax: newobserveronline.com/smithsonian-red-faced-after-treblinka-star-of-david-tiles-shown-to-be-not-jewish-at-all/

What Is History?
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/

The Rise and Fall of the Holocaust Industry
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/

David Cole and Mark Weber - What is holocaust revisionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw

Books
holocausthandbooks.com/

Forum search
forum.codoh.com/

>not stacking dead niggers like cord wood a mile high on US/MEX border

well...he's not wrong

Then show me pictures and documents, it can't be that hard.

>Dump some bugs on them and you have clean bones in a couple of weeks.
100lbs of human flesh would make what, almost 100lbs of bugs?

What a mess. Just toss them in a pit, light them on fire (optional), then bury them.

You stupid nigger. They found nothing.

>we found giant pits with lidar
>dug up a lil patch and found shoes n shit and buried it back up real quick
>then started telling the same story we've been telling for 70 years

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

Is that your opinion or verified fact?

Another thing is the ghettos they were limited food

IT'S 6 TRILLION YOU ANTISEMITE!

Here's a more detailed report on that (((find)))

rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1691&start=50

18 QUINTILLION CORPSES TO FIND, ENDLESS GRAVES TO DISCOVER! SEE THAT MOUNTAIN OF SKULLS? YOU CAN CLIMB IT!

But seriously, there have been a lot of confirmed war crimes against German citizens and victims of the Russian regime but nobody ever talks about those. It's always muh invisible jews who turn into untraceable gas upon death. Dresden, 600k civilians burned for no discernible reason other than revenge? I think a big part of this whole "Germans were evil" is a cover up for the horrible treatment of the Germans before, during and after WW2. Some people even have the guts to pretend Germany started these wars while there are RECORDED speeches Hitler gave saying he wanted nothing to do with the globalists and war but he built an army to prepare in case they tried.

carolynyeager.net/search-wwii-mass-graves

6 million is an estimate that includes the fucking civilian deaths in the war, through on-field executions and otherwise. This is obvious to anyone with a basic education.
Do you know how many people are enlisted in the American military right now? 1.4 million. Just managing these people, telling them where to go, ensuring everyone gets rations, medical, transportation, what have you, requires an extremely expensive communications infrastructure and chain of command....and that's for relocating people who WANT to go to where you're moving them. The totals over the course of the camps lifetimes add up to closer to 3 million, with the vast majority of Jewish deaths taking place in Poland and the Soviet union. What's more, a good deal of these 3 million were buried in mass graves, rather than cremated

With all that said, this is an incredibly stupid (albeit factual) thing for a member of the Trump campaign to say. I'm assuming that either this story is fake, or that this guy is a fucking plant.

Bro that photo was taken as the jews were unloading from the trains at auschwitz. According to the history books, the elderly, the children and most women went straight to the gas chambers. Only able-bodied men and few women were kept as slave labor.

is there a way to find these mass graves? And if we do and find out these people weren't jew, then what?

lol no they aren't

Idiot, the "scholarly texts" are used in the image and are cited. kys

I think questioning whether or not the German government of the 4th rich engaged in state sponsored discrimination of Jews and other groups is rather asinine.

I think stating there is no evidence of systematic imprisonment and killing and disposing of malnourished prisoners is again asinine. You haven't reviewed all the evidence on the Holocaust by reading an Internet blog with "doctored" photos.

To discount the plethora of primary source evidence that you likely have never accessed and assessed is rather ignorant. Relying on secondary sources as your bible is a grave error. Peer reviewed articles regarding holocaust research critical or not would be much more sufficient and less ignorant.

However!!!!

I can completely understand that aspects of the Holocaust are stretched tall tales. Did the German government round up every jew in a camp and kill them? No. I guarantee there were still Jews operating in their ghetto or hiding among German society. Lampshades and soap? Possibly a tall tale.

>is there a way to find these mass graves?
We did. There are pictures of them. General Eisenhower insisted that the troops take photographs, because he didn't think anyone back home would believe what he was seeing.
We've found some more recently too.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html

>To continuously question it is to downplay its severity, and allow something like it to happen again

Slippery slope

Bout time somebody said it.
>muh holocoaster rides
>muh anal air pumps
>muh human skin lampshades
We will shut you're lying jew mouths very soon.

at least post the real photo, shill.
/thread.
crawl back to your hole

Uh.... yum esinehower was a jew too yes yes cling to my world view

Ayy. I was watching that last night.

Holocaust and 9/11 conspiracy theories are coping mechanicsms

We mainstream now

(((SCHMITZ)))

How is the Holocaust a fraud a coping mechanism?

Curious

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

g8 b8

post ignored

>mass extermination of innocents
>implying first instinct ISN'T to deny it
Holocaust denial is a perfectly normal reaction

>Lampshades and soap? Possibly a tall tale.
Possibly?

Even the kikes admit this never happened: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin

>>>Loading.
>>>[Playing_both_Sides.wav]
>>>[Milo_From_KorpSnart.doc]
>>>[Extremist_Zionald_Israel_Will_Be_There_Forever_Ass_Blowing.bin]

No, I expect the first reaction would be to be proud of it.

I remember I was greatly disappointed when I first learned it never happened. Hitlers greatest accomplishment evaporated before my eyes.

list of sources that he said this statement:

(((Miller))) accuses (((Schmitz))) of being an anti-semite based on allegations made by a disgruntled employee.

Wow, the Jews are willing to sacrifice their own just to keep the status quo. What a backstabbing group of people.

They are reality.
Do your homework. I know for a fact you never looked at any Holocaust revisionist book. Or research the Israeli connection to the september 11 attacks.
I know you never have had a look at it yet have a strong opinion about something you don't know about.

Because if you did, you would know its the truth.

I know why you believe 9/11 truthers are nuts and i know why you are wrong.
I know why you believe gas chambers where used at Auschwitz. And i know why you are wrong.

You think you know why i am so stupid to believe Israel was involved in 9/11, but you are totally false about the assumptions you make about my beliefs.
You think you know why i am so stupid to believe that there are many unanswered questions regarding the use of homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz, you may even think i just say it for some kinds of ulterior motives. Also totally false.

You want to piss off us Jews? Let a million sand niggers into the country.

t. Jew.

Or maybe the Jewish monolith you stormniggers have cooked up is just a meme.

>Jewish monolith
Or maybe that's a strawman you just made up.

read Culture of Critique.

>four crematory ovens
that's wrong you dipshit
there were four crematories(I, III,IV,V) and each one had 15 ovens.
Considering the majority of these people were probably skinny(and some starving), it would be reasonable to assume it takes an hour to cremate their body on average.(90 minutes for an adult human in USA)

That's 60 bodies in an hour, 1440 bodies in a day.
The low-ball figure for Auschwitz is 1.1 million dead, US Holocaust memorial says 1.3 million.
First recorded Auschwitz extermination was 1941, last was 1945. That's more than enough time based on these figures.

Why do stormniggers pretend to be smart but fall for stupid shit like this that was made to make them look dumb?

Ooh I did, it was pretty good actually but the monolith idea is hardly a strawman if you spend some time on Sup Forums you'll see it's believed by many people.

Based paraphanilia

I don't think it is believed literally. It's just a conversational shorthand to the far more complicated sociological problem of jewish behavior.

>What about his statement was incorrect? The math doesn't add up.

I agree. Statistically it is impossible 6 million died through the methods they say,

To be honest I don't know why the allies/jews/commies came up with such a ridiculous story in the first place.

Why not just say the Germans were shooting all the Jews in the head and the bodies just vanished with no evidence left over.

No instead we hear stories about showers, masturbation machines, electric floors etc etc.

For "Gods chosen people" they sure do screw up a lot and seem to be cursed.

>- There was a total 52 muffles of Auschwitz, never used simultaneously.

>- 38 is the most that were ever online simultaneously.

>- The 6 at Auschwitz I were taken out of action as soon as the new ones at Birkenau came online. These were in turn liable to long periods of breakdowns and even idleness.

>- If there was a program of mass extermination, the desperate need for cremation capacity is obvious. Why then put six muffles out of action?

>- Why use exactly the same incineration techniques as in normal concentration camps, installing coke-fired ovens, even by the thirties a crude and primitive solution? More efficient gas-fired and electrical crematoria had by this time already been used for years in many countries, including my own. For the purpose the SS should naturally have sought out the most efficient answer they were able to find.

>- Finally (if the extermination myth was true) the SS must from the start have had some idea of how many victims were to be gassed and burned. It's a simple matter of math, and then naturally founded on estimates made by the constructors, in this case Topf & Söhne. Why then not build the installations required. It doesn't make sense.

>- There are no human remains to support the storyline.

I liked Culture of Critique I wouldn't say I agreed with it 100% but pretty close, the sequels are pretty interesting too.

>>- 38 is the most that were ever online simultaneously.
and the math still works even in your stormnigger scenario, it would have taken 3.9 years

>never used simultaneously.
[citation needed]

I guess it's not a surprise all these CTR kikes are in the thread given the title containing Trump.

Work hard for those pennies, Chaim.