Who would win an all out war between Blue vs Yellow, if Grey remained neutral and uninvolved?

Who would win an all out war between Blue vs Yellow, if Grey remained neutral and uninvolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grey

Grey

Looks like Malta would've drowned by then, so it doesn't really matter to me, since I'd be a fish.

In that case, I'll side with the sea.

the condition is that blue and yellow split all of Grey's nukes evenly between them

Romania would switch sides at some point of the war

Grey.

Yellow.
Because we must protect the interests of our Kaliningrad and Ceiman citizens!

Malta is on the Blue side

Don't listen to these faggots, It's Grey.

Whatever colour is allied with the US

The jews

Shut your Non-Grey ass up. It's Grey.

Make Spain and Italy blue it be more interesting; with this map it's obviously yellow

Malta is on this guy's side.

in that case, go drown some niggers!

yeah, why the hell did we even join blue in the first place?

Blue, they have Sardegna

on it

Great-Britain is the only relevant country on the blue side. France with its army and Germany with its industry should be able to handle them. Spain and Italy should be enough to handle the rest, maybe will they need Poland and Ukraine'help against Turkey, but that'll not be hard to deal with.

saudi and iran on blue

>Yellow Italy
Blue

blue of course. we have a lot of guys inside anyways.

>we have a lot of guys inside anyways
kektoplasm

>Great-Britain is the only relevant country on the blue side. France with its army and Germany with its industry should be able to handle them.
Hahahaha you wish

Did you miss that Portugal is blue? The motherfucking dream team reformed, it's impossible for us to lose.

We would just have to bring out the dogs and water cannons like the last time you when chimped out in a civilized nation

Leave our allies alone bitchboi

Greece's navy is actually good, and Turkey has the largest army of NATO (excluding the US)

what the FUCK did you just say about me a*glo?

Nice hammer Jakko

High time to a slap a bitch. Metaphorically speaking.

it'd just take 1 finnish warrior (pic related) to defeat the junk

The Netherlands once defeated the invading forces of England, France and Germany at the same time. So obviously the Netherlands would win.

>HOW many bazookas?

Blue, without a doubt.

I count at least 10, each able to destroy a main battle tank.

It wouldn't be easy but Yellow would win.

But at the core the battle would be; UK, Turkey, and Saudis, vs. France, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Ukraine.

Blue is simply outclassed

*teleports behind u*

Eh, The Benelux, Norway, Denmark and Sweden is also 50 million people.

Blue. The U.K would go and defend Belgium and the Netherlands from France. Italy would switch sides halfway through the war and I don't know what Spain would do. I imagine Portugal would kick their ass and then Morocco would use human wave tactics on them again and get Mellia and Cueta

>I don't know what Spain would do. I imagine Portugal would kick their ass
t. Portuguese on proxy

No but historically Portugal was able to beat Spain on multiple occasions. The only reason why Spain had Portugal for 60 years was because the Portuguese king died without an heir and the closest living relative was the king of Spain

>the USA sides with The UK and Netherlands
>we get access to the weapon caches here
>suddenly the Netherlands has more tanks than Germany, France, Italy and Spain combined
Nothing personal kid.

yellow easily lmao

This is how it would happen:

DAY 1:
Portugal: "leave Spain to me"
UK: nukes all major German cities and ports in the first 20 minutes of the war. France won't retaliate and risk being nuked back to protect Germany, and UK won't nuke France because we don't want to be nuked

World leaders call the British Prime Minister to congratulate her on finally nuking the Germans, since it's universally agreed they've had it coming for a while

Saudis & Iran handle all non-Europe yellows

Turkey starts a north western offensive into Europe, Turkey easily handles everything east of Germany. I doubt they would need any help from other blues.

DAY 2:
Begin hostilities against France while they're shitting their pants from the nuclear fallout to their east. No nukes, just good old traditional war against the traditional enemy with the traditional result: resounding British victory.

"God save the Queen" is playing through the halls of Versailles by tea time.

DAY 3:
Send the entire RAF to bomb Helsinki to dust. The time of spurdo is over, the age of the *nglo begins

Yeah, Mongolia was also able to conquer all of China and most of Russia at one point.
Could they still do it?

Blue. UK can match France. Greece and Turkey can wipe out all the other non-countries on the yellow side. Yellow also has no oil or gas, and would soon be cut off from Russia. It doesn't have the capacity to import enough through ports, and would be harassed by the Royal Navy even if it did. Blues control the North Sea, Iraq, Iran and Saudi. The only thing saving Yellow is France and its nukes.

>World leaders call the British Prime Minister to congratulate her on finally nuking the Germans, since it's universally agreed they've had it coming for a while
kek it's true

rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/

Idk, we have both france and italy with us man...

if Israel joined blue, could they win?

Those are only allowed to be used against R*ssians

The top map contains kaliningrad.

This pretty much

I think Portugal could do it. Modern Spain is too fragile if the Catalonia fiasco is anything to go on

>Yellow also has no oil or gas
that's what azerbaijan is for

>Send the entire RAF to bomb Helsinki to dust.
You have our swords

UK can't take france and germany at the same time. Portugal and Morocco can handle Spain, Turkey and Greece mow over Italy and the balkans, Poland and Ukraine and Finland give Sweden and Norway a challenge. UK could beat France but it Germany would blitz through BeNeLux and basically it would take every blue's undivided attention to come even close to stopping it

I don't think they'd hold out very long where they are.

>UK could beat France but it Germany would blitz through BeNeLux and basically it would take every blue's undivided attention to come even close to stopping it

Not if you follow the right strategy Those nukes are expensive you know. May as well get your money's worth

During the cold war we had a larger army than the UK thanks to American support. But after the cold war there have been so many budget cuts here. That our army has become a bit of a joke.

That's why we now have a combined army with Germany. The Netherlands has highly mobile troops, while Germany is supposed to be the backbone.

WW2 has proven our defense lines work. We have miles wide wartime canals that can be filled across the country, but especially facing Germany. So there will be enough time for aid to land.

>France, Poland, Italy, Spain and Germany on one side
The fuck you think would win?

I just read the wikipedia article. you pretty much lost the war senpai. you were saved by diplomatic turmoils between the allies.

>he believes the "continental europe can wars without Britain and/or Russia" meme

2/10 for being cute and making me reply

Great Britain and Portugal can take on the world together and win.

No, we took out the English/French fleet before they could land. The Germans were not strong enough.
And then French basically marched into our country, until they were stuck at the wartime canals. And then France got tired the war and it ended.

*tired of the war

I'm sorry lad, but "great"britain is not what it once was

mhmmm

that's just wrong. we adavnced so fast your leader shat themselves and asked for peace, france stopped his advancements to discuss about the peace deal, since france and england didn't want one of them to have a much better deal than the other one, the negociations lasted a long time, and the nglish even almost flip flopped. the negociations lasted so long it became really costly and the dutch could rearrange the defenses in the meantime.

next time there will be no stopping Henk

*blocks your path*

Nigger, just go look at the military sizes. GB doesn't stand a chance in hell, even more so since it would have to invade over the channel when the Low Countries get overrun in a week.

>"why yes my signature looks good why?"

It basically ended because the French generals were just tired of being stuck in wet marshlands lol.

Blue

We can handle France lads don't worry.

UK wins, France is nuked, Mediterranean is poisoned

>Richardson
did americans at some point just start adding son at the end of names? Is there a paddyson or Cletusson out there somewhere

Blue would fucking ROLFSTOMP yellow, it would not even be difficult.

>British, most superior army in Europe (seeing as the Russians aren't even involved)
>Turkish army, one of the largest and quite battle-tested
>Iranian army, millions of fanatics who would kill themselves at the order of the Ayatollah, very capable army
>Saudi army, shit personnel but some of the most advanced tech in the world, could be utilised well by the blue side
>hundreds of thousands of crazy cannon fodder from Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, etc. who are known for their skill in war
>Greeks to BTFO the Shitalians again
>Scandinavia and Benelux to pick off the easy targets
>Ireland to carbomb all other countries in the neighbourhood
>Portugal to crush Spain like they've done for centuries

yes, after this

what do you think it is swordfights? they're just bigger targets

Richardson is quite an old English name. We have a lot of 'son' on the end of surnames.

>>hundreds of thousands of crazy cannon fodder from Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, etc. who are known for their skill in war
I love how this is the first mention of the balkans in this thread, HUMAN WAVE

And no trained personnel to crew them. Wow, such victory.

butthurt fingolian

>next time there will be no stopping Henk
The next time was Napoleon who took over our country. Napoleon took issue with the Russian weather.
Do French generals only fight in the sun or something?

We actually have lots of armored vehicles and an active tank crew, who are trained in Germany tanks.

You sold us all your tanks for peanuts, I have no reason to be butthurt.

cheap, expendable tanks for a cheap, expendable nation

Britain has 800+ troops currently stationed in Estonia along with Challenger 2 tanks and other armoured vehicles. Estonia will fight alongside us, I believe it.

>including finland or sweden
we'd be neutral

You're not really Swedish are you?

We're neutral (well, except for Kaliningrad).
Spot's taken

Kek I just noticed that Kaliningrad is colored yellow

Napolean, Caesar, Hitler, and Hernan Cortez all rise from the dead due to excessive nuclear radiation from Israel's errant detonations in the Mediterranean, and they take command of the Yellow Army. The Slavic countries however are busy shellacking the everloving kack out of romania and czechoslovaustria. The Glorious Anglo-Portuguese Eternal Alliance of Love and Fraternity joins forces with the True Nordic Master Race and literally manually turn every village in franceand germany upside down and salt each individual acre of earth. Turkey and Greece send a 100k strong navy in full replica Byzantine regalia island hopping through the mediterranean and carpetbomb the entire italian peninsula into the sea. Morocco invades spain and the war is won by yellow

>Morocco invades spain and the war is won by yellow
blue fuk my bad

We'd fight to protect our borders. You of course stay neutral*

He didn't know Richardson is an Anglo-Saxon surname so he's probably not.

>The Glorious Anglo-Portuguese Eternal Alliance of Love and Fraternity

Especially as Nordics have a lot of -son last names too

Thank you greatest ally