How do we stop sissification of men ?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can keep him

>men
That is a fag, not a man

You mean of white men.
As a spic, this just means more white girls for me, so I approve.

This was a surprisingly common style when I lived in NYC. I think big cities just attract more faggots, don't worry they're contained to the major metro areas

you have to go back

>wanting to stop it
Who will get fucked when we kill all women and replace them with artificial wombs? Besides it only happens to betas.

As an Indian I love it. White women love me, and you know what they always tell me? They say "white men are such pussies haha, thank god I have a strong and masculine man by my side" and then I have sex with them.

islam is the only solution

They breed themselves out.

But also, world war.

We don't.

Push him over the railing.

Yes. Black man here. I have sexy with lots of white women. They are so desperate and starves because all of their men are beta weaklings. They want to have sex so I proceed to insert my penis in their vagina.

why would you want to stop it?

How do you "stop" the personal choices of others

In your dreams Pajeet go back to loolessland

I am also black man I rape many womens ooga boogy yo we need some weeves and shit kill the whitey.

Pic related Is me, the black man

We don't.

Now come here for your diaper and pacifier user, it's naptime for you li'l cutie :3

"it was self defense officer."

By pushing it more,
Frankly only betas and cucks fall for this meme
We got feminists to wed out the crazy sluts ones
We got sissyfication to wed out the beta ones
In reality the free sexual market never looked better than today for a good alpha male.

Why do you want to stop it, he looks beautiful

You sure do, pal
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

Fuck him in the ass. That'll teach him!

weak bait Rahjeet

>Don't

War is coming,

Nature demands balance, and it will be appeased, either consciously or as pic related; degeneracy

We are witnessing the death and rebirth of civilisation

Post moooor memeees of faggots

Bully them. This started when elementary schools started that zero tolerance bullshit

You don't. They will be easy picking in the great war. Kill the cuck gene before it kills you.

>How do we stop sissification of men ?
With like 1 1/2 pounds of force in the direction of that ledge

Who cares? He is a faggot, he wont reproduce

The internet weightlifting phenomenon (bb.com, misc) was interesting as an organic response to the modern technological/cultural zeitgeist (and intentional subversive conditioning) that feminizes men.

his mere existence gives a message that it's okay to be a faggot.

Remove die Juden.

The more men that become sissys the more masculine non sissys look.

Which means more weak faggots will not reproduce.

mother of god.

Norway b-btfo

the problem is that it infects the children of people who do reproduce. you won't get rid of them until you make a stand against them.

You're right.

So we should turn them ALL into cute sissies.

have a world war. Literally the only way at this point. Betas are everywhere. Imagine a draft now the butthurt that would occur if they didn't except everyone deemed "oppressed" .

Wait a second, dont you have to tick the gay box or something on tinder in order to see faggots? OP is litterally a faggot.

Encourage gays to start hitting the gym.
> That way I can hit on -them-.

That's like saying AIDS only kills the weakest white blood cells

>indians
>strong
>masculine

Haha yeah right Parvinder. Scrawny smelly manlets are more accurate descriptors

Islam is the only viable solution. Realistically nothing else will do anything to counter it.

But wouldnt it only effect the ones that were predisposed to faggotry anyway?

Even Sup Forums is mostly homos, effimate men and transexuals.

> Poo in loos.
> Ever being ripped.
> Implying they aren't best used in blob armies, to swarm the enemy.

It would take a full ten-man team of Pajeets to destroy one /fit/ aryan man.

This would maybe be believable if you said you were black or latino. Indians are the most ugliest and beta race

go be shitskin somewhere else

Islam only suppresses the faggotry. I reckon there are far more faggots secretly fucking young boys n shit in islamic countries than there ever is here where the degeneracy is openly celebrated.

The pendulum swings hard back, overtly sexual societies tend to foster conservative children.

> Islam.
> Secretly fucking young boys.

As long as they don't have hair, it's alright. Musselmen love shota-ass. Not even joking, fampai.

As long as there is a death penalty for it when they get caught. As long as you can send people to get their head cut off if they try any faggotry. That is realistically the only way to get rid of the degeneracy

It still results in the death penalty. Just the boy won't be executed if he is pre puberty even if he did it willingly. That is the only difference.

Look up "bacha bazi".

by starting war

YOU NEED SUPER BETA PROSTATE FROM ALEX JONES WITH INFOWARS

IF THAT DOESNT DO IT TRY SUPER MALE VITALITY FROM ALEX JONES WITH INFOWARS

ORDER TODAY AND HELP WITH THE DEATH BLOW AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS

The people preaching that shit are the same people that enjoy young boy anus.

Faggots take themselves out of the genepool anyway, let them be productive ants that work but live as biological dead ends.

Clean the water supply
Give them something to fight and die for
Give them a true brotherhood (Something I doubt any of us have experienced to the degree men in history have held)

Hang yourself.

This shit won't stop until we stop enabling it.

Yes, its true, I am more conservative than my parents who were born in 1960 and raised in the hippie time.

>that flag
Why am I not surprised?

Go bring me a comunity shattered by black on black crime jamal.

I don't know where you guys see this shit. there are plenty of white men with balls where I live.

Is that a picture of twins?

>Jew

drink clean water

Delete Sup Forums

Ignore it and don't acknowledge it.

Ignorance is bliss.