twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw

probably a turk in germany

probably a genius in aus

>mfw a turk makes a noise.

probably an arab in malta

oh wait.

When did turk flags get unbanned?

I'm sure you thought long and hard to come up with that joke. Oh wait, you're turk so you probably had to.

they were never banned. some isps started packet sniffing to end DNS workaround to bans. but not all ISPs do that.

well a man has to shit you know.

>inb4 phoneposting
>mfw

>mfw I spot a t*RK

You gave birth?

didnt vlads friends cut his head off and handed it over to mehmet 4 later on?

>T*rks are back
RAUS

yeah, just more proof that Hungarians are subhumans

didnt know maltese called their babies shit.

We call turkish "babies" turds.

what do you call arab babies? maltese?

No, we call them camels.

>be vlad
>kill everyone romanian or hungarian doesnt matter
>get surprised when someone cuts off your head
wew

Is the return of the Turks an omen from KARA BOĞA?

so maltese call their babies camels huh? interesting.

Turks are back?

le kara boga man

Yes yes keep saying we're Arabs if that makes you feel better.

BRRAAAP

He killed unruly boyars, criminals and Turks only. The single reason he has a bad reputation is because of (((saxon merchants))).

Yes yes keep saying we're turds if that makes you feel better.

he killed indiscriminantly from what i ve read.

this is a faggot free zone.

Big, smelly turds* To be exact.

whatever makes you sleep at night babe.

fag

How many turk posters in this thread? 1 or 2?

we are the legion.

What is?

you breaking.

anyways i am out, gonna eat some food.

The only thing I'm breaking is the bed with your mother.

>probably

Maşallah brother!

R A R E

>turks think ataturk is turkish

They have nice women, I ain't denying that. My ancestors would approve of me destroying a bed with a turk.

A man needs a woman, by a woman i don't mean an individual who has two X chromosomes and a vagina, i mean A REAL WOMAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and feminine. Role of man is to help her woman, role of woman is a bit more complicated, she has to look after her family, run the kitchen, please her husband sexually, defend herself and her family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real woman. The TÜRK race, however, can. The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the TÜRK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real woman while possessing all the traits that a REAL woman needs. Allah made the TÜRK race strong.

On top of that, TÜRK people have tighter vaginas than whites. Why would a man want a gaping, droopy and wart-covered white vagina? A man wants a tight, smothering vagina and only a handful of whites actually have that type of vagina, but more than 90% of TÜRK women have that type of vagina, rest 10% have even tighter than that. During sex, the man won't feel anything, he'll be bored if he """fucks""" a pathetic white woman. A TÜRK woman, however, will make the man SCREAM, he will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if your wife's a TÜRK, her domineering size will make her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. And her TÜRK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that her ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Central Asia for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

>tfw u will never get malta rangebanned because they are too much of a shithole to have any proxies
oh well gotta settle with this german flag and getting brazilians and mexicans rangebanned :DDDDD

That's quite a thoughtful insight.

haha! eat shit roachie!

t. mohammed al-ayub al christinani

your ancestors were arap slaves that were kidnapped by wh*Te subhumans

What's with this obsession of us being Arab?
Is this your way to try to downplay our greatness?

i saw 2 dead cockroaches today
dont feed them

Post maltese bitches,

Poor thing, you'd probably rape it.

hahahahhahah hoxcam bu gerizekali ciddi mi ya :DDD

your a giant island fort you fucking mutt your ancestors were probably french italian and spanish cucksaders who got BTFO from their little rhodes island and then took their turns to rape an arap slut :DDD

hello my wahab friend dont forget to behead ur sister for listening to music :D

I see you're still butthurt about 1565 and 1614.
Good to know.

ugly breed IMO

Lmao no, look how cute Maltese are.
youtube.com/watch?v=20Vlr4_wDx4

They get ugly when they grow old. I'm not a fan.

They might be bred for a purpose. Shouldn't you know?

ohooo nonono please dont let me take out my arap military failures charts you would run away crying probably :DD

>waaa france waaaa spain waaaa all of yurop pls help ottomans are fucking our mothers again

Woah really impressive :DD

It is not a Maltese breed, and arent they just a toy dog?

It's ok, I know it hurts that you couldn't conquer a lump of rock, twice. Here, let me give you a hug.

>waaa france waaaa spain waaaa all of yurop pls help ottomans are fucking our mothers again

>1856s ottomans

>Waa Britain waaa France pls help the Tsar is ramming my delicate türk ass

Wiki is full of shit. That dog doesn't originate from here.

It's ok, Akhi, shhh... only tears now.

I'll tear you apart instead.

You have fetishes.

Yeah, I fetishise Turkish girls.

okay i will pay respects now (F)
cCc

OROSPU SIKTIM

>thinks turks only post under the national flag
soldiers of KARA BOGA are everywhere desu

YALAN DUNYA

>30 Million people MAX out of which are 8 million loyal TÜRK WARRIORS vs 150 Million slavshit subhumans

Woah...

sessiz ol b*Yaz köpek

Naħxilek in-nisa kolla!

Why didn't you protect Atatürk's dream?