ITT: Underused Heroes and Villains

What heroes and villains do you think should be used more, Sup Forums?

Scorn

Southpaw

We need more stand heroes and villains, man

(In books that aren't total shit)

Hope he shows up, Johnny Thunder isn't that interesting and it was stupid when he fused with Thunderbolt.

Is this...
Is this another black superhero with electric powers?

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?

What's that guys stand do?

No, he does not have electric powers.

Oh, thank god.

The Living Laser is GOAT Iron Man villain.

Lord death man of course.

His power is that he has, essentially, a genie that inhabits a pen. Said genie will grant any of Jakeem's wishes literally as long as it's his voice and the wish is in accordance to the 'Laws of Magic.' The Genie just has an electrical appearance.

The Question

This. Batman is overrated as far as detectives go.

Cloak and Dagger

come here to post this senpai, i miss them every day

Who is this dude? I only know that I like his suit.

Clock King, man. Dude's rad.

I love TT, I'll never know why...but I do.

Does he even exist in comics right now?

Sleepwalker needs a new series.

Most of IM's villains deserve more recognition. Unicorn, Melter, Blizzard, Scarecrow, Spysmasher, etc.

yes

best marvel anti-villain for fucking years

Literally one of the most well-written villains in the DC and one of the scariest in the Batman mythos but isn't used cause isn't cape villain . kms.

my boi

Well yeah that's because cape villains are the ones that work well when used a lot. James Jr. is interesting but he's not the type of character who should be showing up as a villain really often. He's just a serial killer, and having him be around as much as other Bat villains would likely lead to him getting powers or some dumb gimmick that would make him no different than any other cape villain.