Hey you white niggers, you need to learn how to dress. If you read this while fat, unkempt...

Hey you white niggers, you need to learn how to dress. If you read this while fat, unkempt, wearing shorts and a shitty t-shirt.... you need to up your game.

>taking advice from /fa/
Sorry m8 don't really want to look like a beta leftist

is this a mockery or you seriosuly think it looks good?

Someone post the /fa/ meetup pic.

> All buttoned up
> Tattoos
> No belt
> Hands in pocket
> Not degenerate...

>no belt
>tattoos

Yes goy

Spend money on exuberant clothing...

>Hey Sup Forums, you need to dress well
>Like in a polo shirt

I'm wearing shorts and a tattered shirt... back from the gym, NEET mothatfucka

Just look at the thread you, you autists and your cheap, ill fitting clothes. I BET MOST YOU KEKS WEAR THE Sup Forums SPERG CARGO PANTS.

Fashion is just a gateway drug to the homosexual agenda.

reminder that /fa/ is made up of ugly guys trying to increase their sexual appeal by buying ugly overpriced clothes

>/fa/

Full of fucking retarded numales and attention whores with literally no fashion sense. These retards constantly post emaciated chinese manlets wearing 3 quarter length skinny jeans, oversized £700 trainers, an oversized jumper and a baseball cap and praising their fashion sense.

I'm wearing a Hugo Boss t-shirt right now, bitch.

Fashion is the stupidest god damn thing ever. It's the least interesting thing humans have ever artificially created to entertain ourselves with. OHHH LOOK THIS PERSON WORE SOMETHING THAT WASN'T IN STYLE, THAT'S A BIG FAUX PAS.

>A fucking ass pack

>/fa/
>faggot autists

But NSA might turn on your webcam and spy on you in your underwear