Ok Sup Forums I need ideas...

ok Sup Forums I need ideas. My girlfriend wants to wear a Harley Quinn costume (like every other bitch will) So I need matching costume Ideas, I'd really like to avoid the joker or batman. So what should I be for Halloween?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/syborg/4005-99395/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poison Ivy.

Male Poison Ivy.

Someone else' boyfriend

Black Deadshot.

kek

Deadshot

t. /k/

The bat.

/thread

Ivy is the only other choice
Wait fuck go as that old spy guy from her nu52 that guy was great failing that power girl, red tool or any of the freakshow

Deadshot, Killer Croc, basically any member of the Skwad.

Picture reference?
Poison Ivy seems popular.
How would you guys do it? green suit or just go almost naked with some plant life?

>mfw I just realized my aunt kinda looks like a latina Harley Quinn

Found his name
comicvine.gamespot.com/syborg/4005-99395/

buy a green morph suit and some plastic vines, red wig. green facepaint.

>Picture reference?

>facepaint
body* paint
gotta do the Full Monty

Don't be anything. Stop the Harley hype before Halloween. Please. I beg of you.

Why do girls go so crazy for her, bros?

I really tried user believe me I did. I wasn't a fan of the movie but shes set her mind on it so now my hands are tied

Why is Harley Quinn so popular among Hot Topic bitches again?

muh strong female caracture

the true love between the joker and Harley

Sadly that's the reason
Bitches don't know about Ivy

Deadshot obviously.

Try to convince her to dress as classic Harley.
She'll be more individualistic and look less like a hooker, and you know she'll love that.

Then you can consider dressing as Mistah J and retain some level of dignity.

Got it in one.

>not looking like a hooker
>on Halloween
>in this decade
I dont think you know how this holiday works any longer.

Dress as a cuck because that's what you are if you're letting her dress up like Harley Quinn.

how does that make him a cuck? hes letting someone he loves dress how she wants on a holiday

He's letting society fuck his GF. Obviously a cuckold. this is shitposting and should be treated as such, but some people will actually think this way

Admitidly its a much harder costume to do then bats, joker or ivy

Dress as Bueno and rape her

Harley is a whore and they are whores. It's the perfect costume.

Just dress as Ivy, then have kinky BDSM cosplay sex with her

Green Arrow. It worked for Injustice.

Rapeman. Get all greasy, shove her face in the dirt punch her and then force yourself into her over and over.

Well if you want it to be kinky definintly go with
Theres a lot you could do there

For that OP have to rock the goatee, we don't know that if he can

Are you a fag? She's gonna see a Joker somewhere and cuck you. Don't do it, bro.

>by just one Joker

She's gonna cuck him with ALL the Jokers.

Post pics

Go full Jack Nicholson and smack that bitch in the face whenever she says something unfunny. Classic joker.

Her son's mother's husband.

All three?

Why not deadpool? Casuals love that ship and I'm sure your girl will too.

Think we'll get to see Harley and Ivy paling around and having sexy times in the DCCU anytime soon?
With all the stuff that has gone on around the time of BVS and SS, i imagine they likely already know each other at least

>and look less like a hooker
Seen more than a few hookers in my time. None dressed like Harley

go as the doctor from her 2000 series.

arkham jailer, put her in a ball and chain

/Thread

Ok i change my suggestion from syborg to this

>my girlfriend wants to wear a Harley Quinn costume
Well fuck dude, ain't that original.
It's not like 14 fucktillion other girls are going as Harley this Halloween.

A giant mallet.

something unrelated to trendy topics like suicide squad or DC, you could go as fred flinstone and tottaly shit on her 2016 parade with some 80's 90's rock action. Be the funny guy in a fred costume everyone secretely liked instead of cringes at for trying to be current and relevent. Worst part is no matter what you wear your GF will look like a basic bitch and make you look like a dickhead for dating basic bitches who want to be Hot Topic Quinn. everyone secretlely thinks shes a cumslut while also hating whatever she is wearing. Thats all that anyone will remember about both of you anyway, so the only thing to overshadow her horrid costume choice is to dress up as the best warhammer space marine ever and dry up all the horny nerds and slutty girls around you with pure un-adulterated heresy cleansing awesomeness

dont go, you are too old to be caring about halloween or trick or treating, stay inside and watch scurry movies so she either has to go out slutting alone (which will tell you plenty about her) or she stays inside and has no choice than to stay with puddin.

being a dumb bitch is relatable if enough femnism and randumbness justify the bad choices they made in life

best answer, youv already given in to her being a retard, might as well look like it was planned, hell gwen pool is just as bad as harley, convince her to do that

The real answers. If you're going to dress as casual le maymay characters, you might as well go whole hog.

Spiderman. Count the tears.

I'm gonna dress up as Joker from the movie and take a picture (and maybe even make out) with all the Harleys I can find on Halloween night at the club I usually go.

How many am I going to meet?

just dress up like a guy who's out looking for hookers

that way the two of you will easily blend into the crowds

>going to clubs

You can't go dressed up as a retard because you've been one from the very beginning. Find another girlfriend that won't dress up like meme queen, she probably calls you daddy.

At least you're honest, user. It's not like I don't think the costume is ugly, but going to be extremely over done & annoying. Here, have a cute Margot for your truthfulness!

you probably saw dozens last year and didn't even realize

that way they can say "but I'm on my way to a costume party" when the cops stop them

seriously

5-6, you wont make out with a single girl unless you planned it/faked it. also, the fuck goes to clubs on halloween, i wanna mingle with friends, not shitty strangers who are even more push offy because they dont want their costume to get ruined

who's that your mum

>cute
you havnt been here long enough obviously

>this
Just wear a big candy striped cardboard cylinder over your body with a long cardboard tube about waist level for the handle. Your girl can lead you around by the handle, but unbeknownst to everyone else, your dick is inside the handle the whole time.

Shazam

Creeper. Definitley a good choice easy to make and matches harley in style.

I mean your gf will definitely like this

More realistic

Or how about trickster, he's a flash rogue but still good

>ever being too old to dress up and party
Nop

What's wrong with dressing as THA JOKAH BAYBY?

>Not thinking Margot is a cute.

Whew lad.

>go to a halloween party
>every woman in there are wearing a Harley Quinn costume
Imagine the scene.

Poison Ivy Wet Dream.jpg

if she's dressing up as classic harley then if she's cosplaying as SS harley then pretend you dont know her

Maybe the amusement park guy from her first ongoing. Or maybe even power girl

Harley has connections with so many characters theres all sorts of costumes you could do.

Ivy.

Sort of related, my sister's gonna use me as a canvas to use her body paint for a university project. So I'll be going around with Joker tattoos on Halloween btw I'm a grill

Bear in mind a single issue of little black book (or are they multi issue arcs i havent auctualy read it) does not count everything else is fine though

Or the 14 fucktillion going as Batman.

Your mom freaked, right?

You sound like a cuck, so you really need to be yourself HONKA HONKA

Why would she wear a slutty costume while already having you as a boyfriend
I mean i would be really angry if my girlfriend wore something like that that is not for me but for other guys to look at
But that's just my opinion

You know that saying "don't stick your dick in crazy?" Well for girls it's "stick crazy dick in you".

THIS

If you don't go as Joker, someone dressed as him will cuck you. You don't have to be damaged Joker, you could be Heath LeEdgy, traditional, or the fantasy family man Joker. You just have to be one of them if you don't want someone else to bust a nut in your girl that night.

Daredevil

But Classic Harley was in SS, user

>MY GIRLFRIEND
YOU FUCKING NORMIE

DIE DIE

And carry a huge BLACKED logo with you wherever you go.

Female Poison Ivy.

>Female Poison Ivy.
That's redundant. Just post "Poison Ivy"

This is the best option.

Trickster and Prank could be an excellent couples' costume.

for two seconds.