What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Polls didn't reflect brexit vote, polls won't reflect election.

He'll leave the republican party and drop out

Soon they'll be calling him Mr. Brexit.

I'm not sure where the mystery is here.

We're leaving the earth

Yeah after what he wanted accomplished gets accomplished. I'm okay with that.

betting his son tweeted that

Brexit polls were always around 50-50. Sorry to burst your bubble.

That's a good theory

Much like Brexit, there are social repercussions, from retards, sometimes violent, against open Trump support. I bet internal polling data paints a beautiful picture.

remain had a 15 point lead after that MP got killed retard

Whilst I think Clinton will win, unfortunately, I don't think the argument that Trump is losing voters holds any water.

No one that intended to vote for Trump last week, last month, last year, whenever, is going to go against that decision now. He'll still lose, but by nothing like the margin predicted. 51/49.

That's not true. I think fpbp was right. That tied in with nationalism aspect makes the most sense

Rouge poll. Polling average was in +/- 3% of the result. Polling average for trump gives you nowhere near this close margin.

>burgers on british politics

Literally are you retarded?

It certainly didn't.

There was very little movement around that time. There were outlying polls, but they were done by less than reputable organisations or were conducted on the internet where anyone from any country was free to vote.

Brexit was a close run thing from start to finish. Many of the polls claimed Remain would win, but not a single one claimed that it was a fifteen point split.

you're literally in this thread to talk about our politics retard

He means, get fucked cucks and pollsters

US polling average is nowhere near 50/50 whereas Brexit was. You're comparing apples and oranges.

>10 point lean in June

Really he meant that he will make great trade deals with the UK and bring us closer together as allies

Meme magic however dictates that when he is elected president he will conduct an experiment making Nigel Farage and Donald Trump become one body, one mind.

Rassmussen today has Clinton only +2. The last week polls released show trump on the upswing.

We haven't had any debates yet, the Clinton foundation lawsuit is still processing, and none of the pollsters have any clue about what the demographics will be. It will be an unprecedented turnout

mostly the cucks
don't know why this thread is so obsessed with polls when it's like 1000 pieces by some shit reporter or blogger saying he'll lose or it's over ever day for every poll.

Disregard individual polls, acquire averages. A 2 point lead to Clinton says nothing if all the other polls have her on ~+10. If Trump starts consistently polling at only a couple of points below her then you may have a chance.

You don't understand mate, other polls aren't reputable

Reuters for example releases polls where 48% of the respondents are Democrat or lean Democrat

I think it means the eggs he had at breakfast were undercooked and they are on their way out

Yes weighting is something all polling companies do to account for demographics, likelihood to vote etc. They have a lot of previous election data to work off so they will be largely in the right area.

A polling company doesn't make money by being so wrong just because.

Actuary here. Polls are the most important data there is when calculating probabilities, but taken on their own at face value they are ultimately flawed.

As a general rule in any binary liberal/conservative split. Conservatives will average a 4% higher turnout. In addition even when weighted for demographics, Liberals are 2-3% more willing to participate in surveys. Clinton has the lead, and would win the election if the election were held today, but Trump's worst polling days are over and he will probably win unless he does something monumentally stupid.