Did Sup Forums like it?

Did Sup Forums like it?

Heartwarming but it really could've done without the graphic sex scenes. I mean its French but Jesus.

It was cute desu

>that scene where the ginger kid picks up his HIV exam
really powerful scene

You didn't understand it's an allegory, brainlet.

The ginger, kinda ugly kid is meant to be the homosexual. The undesirable. You have the straight edge kid, the unattainable, bouncing an apple (a widely used symbol - undoubtedly the filmmakers thought it represented discovery a la Newton, but the ultimate irony is that the apple story for gravity is untrue, so tis a red flag by the director. Rather, it is a parallel to the Forbidden Fruit, or temptation/seduction/the fall of man and the rejection of the perfect for imperfect idealism/ascension).

The ginger kid awaits from the top of the tree (like the Devil awaits Eve) and out comes the heart. Now, the heart in Western cultures has been slowly molded into the image of romance. However, it originally was more a symbol for charity. The story works a brilliant double entendre here, as the undesirable offers unwilling charity to the desirable to tempt him, but at the same time is unaware that he is actually the greater evil at work, or the prime mover, who causes the necessity for charity in the first place. And of course, if the undesirable and desirable meet, this is a paradox of the highest order - it would imply God himself, for all his transcendence of logic, is tied to this world by something inexplicably evil, and thus cannot escape evil himself - thus, God would be mortal. In other words, original sin. But we debate hereforth if original sin is the jailer or the prisoner of God, just as the undesirable debates whether he is the jailer or the prisoner of the desirable. The school doors, an obvious metaphor for heaven, depict then the four college students as the four horsemen, or maybe even the archangels.

Cont

literal queer bait

This is important to debate, because if it is the horsemen, then we discuss revelations, and should it be the archangels, well, we'll get to that. See, the horsemen allegory is easy. The fourth horseman, the pale rider, death, is missing. This is because revelations is the split of heaven and hell - death will no longer exist, thus signifying the world has ended. The archangel business is trickier. We know the boys are uriel and raphael, the girl is gabriel, but then michael would be...the desirable. In some buried apocrypha, michael is the son of god, or synonymous with. This would make the undesirable lucifer, and the heart satan. The final question: where is God?

Well it's easy to answer. The undesirable, Lucifer, or possibly even humanity if going by the horsemen (important to note the desirable is NOT the pale rider, or jesus christ - this is not the ideal God or Jesus strives towards, as Jesus is tempted by the world and carnal presence, not humanity itself) has placed the desirable in a fitting undesirable position, that of contempt and pity. It's very similar to Job and Satan's trial - in fact, exact, in whatever allegory, as the heart is a definite metaphor for satan, even in the horsemen. This is because satan is the beast of revelations, something I've learned from astral projecting. But anyway. God is the moment Michael, or the Holy Spirit in Horsemen (makes sense if you read above) reaches out with his own heart, his own personal Satan. This shows God's vulnerability, as well as the potential for alternate universes. This also holds that there is a pantheistic truth to this world while there is clearly YHVH who basks in the love outlined by the cosmic movements. However, he is undoubtedly evil - the release of two Satans from two universes and Sin's powerful predictions are evidence of this.

Cont

kys my man

Finally - homosexuality. Why? It's easy to analyze. Going back to the parallel universes comment earlier, it should be known that we as humans can only generate a specific amount of energy. We do have limits, in our current forms. We cannot ascend, move between interdimensional space as long as we bear weakness from Sin. Interestingly, Nazi scientists in the 1930s discovered young men were the most energetic when having sex with other men. Upon sexual energy, mysticism in some respects (it's very well known Hitler kept a copy of the Quran on his desk) they found no upper limit. Thus, gay sex was the only way for pure humanists to ascend. This film mocks this openly, adopting a posthuman vision and subsequent uprising. Thus, they were not accidentally gay. This film is a metaphor for the death of God, the victory of Sin, the freedom of Man, and the birth of the Omniverse.

>that scene where they taped a dildo to Jesus' crotch at their local church to fight for their right to love

a tour de force

All animated short films are cute (gay) and kitschy for some reason.

fake and gay

wtf THIS is hotel transylvania 3?

What was the floating animated heart supposed to signify? It only showed up in the scenes where the tall kid fucked his dog to release his pent up gay urges.

his prostate

When do they show the part of them dying of AIDS?

gayyyyy

that scene where they kissed on the lips was really gross

I thought gays wore girl clothing

This is disgustiong.

>This shit is going to win the best animated short Oscar

interesting. gonna look it up. thank you, op.

DA JOOS DID THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Are the gay characters normal gay or disgusting camp femme gay?

just watched it and i like it. i want a live-action version. cayden boyd and taylor lautner.

or dylan sprouse and ross butler.

Revelation, not revelations

It was cute but boring. It was relatively hyped and a lot of crowdfunding went into it for a 4 minute long generic love story but with gay people. I don't know, I just expected more.

Only interesting thing about it is that it's gay people, equality is good and all but it's just an average short film nothing special

Everyday we stray further away from God

God strayed away from us and left us in a iron prison. Only by misery in this life can we hope to achieve real life in the afterlife.

>This raised 15k grand on kickstarter