Why does he wear the mask?

Why does he wear the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16kHhHK5OKc?t=93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In order to contribute to a visual aesthetic of what is really a rather dull movie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(you)

Professionally trained, state employed torturers tend to wear hoods/masks because:

1. It helps them keep a barrier between themselves and their victims, dehumanizing them so they can do horrible, violent shit to people they deep down know don't deserve it.

2. Terrorize their victim via making the man who is torturing them a blank or worse, their real face hidden behind a macabre mask that only heightens their sense of fear, to make them talk with only a minimum amount of suffering.

3. To protect themselves from reprisals from the people they torture, in the event that they are allowed to live and walk away if they break/give up the information being sought after.

Most people who do these jobs tend to compartmentalize their job and their normal life. They really really don't want their victims knowing what they look like so they can seek revenge against them or their families

to further alienate him from his torture subject

*tips fedora*

Cinematographer for this did chamber of secrets and goblet of fire

kill yourself

He's the megaautist. Mods won't ban him.

This doesn't look at all like one of the dullest franchises in cinematic history.

H-have I been memed?

Is this the new X-Men film?

>"No!"

Torture me ;)

who cares?

Of course you've been memed they are the only good ones beasdes lotr. And half are pure kino. Why would you believe this reddit board that is friendless and tasteless?

Watch the third one it's reminds me of Tim burton and Gillian to an extend

I laughed.

No what you are looking at is an image of meme cinematography that redditors think are impressive. These shots mean nothing and are completely taken at random. Harry potter movies are and always will be trash made for teenage girls

UMA

The first three are the only ones I really like, mostly because of the music and lighthearted tone.
The cinematography also had a pretty interesting thing to it in those first 3. But the person who made that image must have been retarded, because it doesn't show that at all.

youtu.be/16kHhHK5OKc?t=93

What emotion was this expression intended to convey?

Thanks for correcting the record autist. They were amazing besides 4 and even 4 has great music. All had great cinematography.

Wow he was right
The megaautist with no friends legit wants nobody to enjoy harry potter on his watch. Kekeke

tim burton is shit and gilliam cant into emotions

Not an argument

K I N O