NEW PEW RESEARCH POLL IS OUT

Can someone explain to me 30-49 years old voting group? Why is gap larger among those people than cucks who are 18-29 years old?

Pic related

people-press.org/2016/08/18/1-voters-general-election-preferences/

bump

because of the third column

Libertarianism is more popular in the youngest range

Nigger

30-49 were old enough to remember Nader's effect on the 2000 election. While, the 18-29 are too young to remember most of GWB's presidency.

why dont niggers support trump when he's their only hope

Trump has meme support, so he is more hip with the kids than Clinton.

Why have the kikes been pushing hispanic as a "Race"

It isn't

call the mestizos indians and call the spanish white

there

done

no more confusion

>Clinton 33% white
>Trump 45% white
>Clinton 85% black
>Trump 2% black

This is why I tell idiots that it's smart and more fitting to try to get more white voters (33% voting for Clinton) than it is to try to get blacks.

couldnt of said it better myself

This tbqh

>Young people are naive and idealistic.
>After Bernie lost, they refused to back Hillary, because she's corrupt.
>Hence, they're going third-party (ostensibly)

> Johnson
The easiest way to tell a poll is bullshit is when it includes this nobody.

If he could get atleast 5 percent of Johnson voters he could beat Hillary

Johnson wants open borders, and some conservatives support him?!

>Can someone explain to me 30-49 years old voting group? Why is gap larger among those people than cucks who are 18-29 years old?

My theory is because of the fact that this age group is more likely to be in career's or lines of work that would frown upon supporting Trump. Social pressure, if you will.

Woman invested in and identify with Hillary during her first lady time (Hillary was Queen of America)

So I bet the 35-45 female dem will go mostly to her.

These are the people who have been told they are evil their whole lives. It has started from an early age too.

It's their fault pollution is around. Captain Planet and Toxic Crusaders drove that message home.

It's their fault that Social Security is bankrupt. If only they had more babies then it would be better.

It's their fault the health care system is overburdened, never mind the fact that they have been fed drugs since elementary school.

It's their fault that slavery happened, because Roots.

These people have been beaten down by society so much it's pretty hard to break the conditioning and say "I had nothing to do with that problem. Fuck off."

I see it among my friends and my peers and it depresses the fuck out of me.

Are seriously more than 1% of the voters going to vote for that libertarian goof?

Dude weed!

That age bracket is composed of 18-29 year old republicans who were put off by Trump's lack of campaign focus

Yeah. But he also wants Ancap neo-feudalism, so he appeals to conservatives anyway.

Lmao why is Trump's biggest deficit with 30-49 and not 18-29?

Anybody have the average turnout for 18-29 year olds in the US elections?

The older generation of people have had enough life experiences to understand how people work and how the world should go.

Comparatively, the 18-29 age group is full of coddled up individuals that have their own perspectives built up via the things they see on the media. They carry those views and put themselves on the speaker so they can gain attention and likes from their peers, because they themselves want to be famous. Harking the same pile of shit that gets regurgitated by every "intellectuals", they keep to themselves and their hugboxes knowing that throwing enough bitch tantrums will get them what they want. The bitch tantrums ultimately become their daily life and their "intellectual" way of thinking becomes their liberal background, leading them to vote based on their own perception of the world shaped by the media, regardless of the facts that might hope to bring them out of their ignorant bliss.

Remember, Niggers always vote for Democrats. LBJ secured their votes for years.

ruh roh, Trump needs waaay more white male voters then that just to reach Romney. Not looking good.

Most of Johnson's supporters will vote Trump by the end of the day. Also this is registered voters, not likely voters which makes a difference

This was from 2008 election.

they are really pushing that uneducated white old man narrative