Cory Walker

Why all the hate? His art is pretty damn great. Anatomy, fluidity, storytelling, designs, all top notch.

I mean yes, his faces can be pretty jank at times, but faces aren't everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw the op pic and thought it was murderanon back for another storytime and now I'm bummed

His art is fine but Ottley is better

Because Sup Forums is full of crybaby fags.

This

I'd be a little freaked out if it was... it'd mean he was skipping about 19 volumes of the story.

I just saw the INVINCIBLE cover and got excited before actually looking at it

What's new with the rape subplot?

It took me a issue to get used to it but yeah it's fine
Anyway who else is thinking the half breed girl is going to get adopted by Mark?

Anissa had a Mark Jr. The two have not met yet.

What's her face felt like shit for doing it, cooled her tits down and settled down with an older black guy, they had a little girl but she kept the kid she had his Mark

That bland ass cover

I'm kidding. It's pretty good, it just isn't great.
When you compare it to Ottley It really falls short. He's just so much more expressive than Walker.

>I mean yes, his faces can be pretty jank at times, but faces aren't everything
Lol you're on Sup Forums, where they are

its funny that walker and ottley are complete opposites of eachother

ottely draws faces perfect, but his bodies can appear wonky and odd

walker has perfected the human for but his faces can leave something to be desired as they have no unique characteristics whatever

It's pretty amazing how much Ottley has improved in his time on Invincible though.

I want Mark to discover Eve and Kubian sex recordings

Whats the best place to download invincible and other comics?

to be honest
ottley was always good!
before invincible he worked on a book called ted noodleman (thats where kirkman found him)
and when he got hired on for invincible kirkman told ottley to draw like Corey so people wouldn't be put off by the switch in artists.

that and the creative team at the time really muddled down ottleys talents

i forgot the picture!
this is BEFORE ottley started invincible

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible

That does look more his style. Which I guess makes sense as those early issues he came on back when Mark and everyone were still in school look a lot like Walker. Interesting factoid.

Eh, just shift after Ryan getting so good at this gig and for so long understandably made difference between two artists too noticeable.

I think Cory just sometimes has weird faces under different angles, but it's fine.

i hope they dont kill ursaal best daughteru

I feel she's going to join Mark when she realizes he doesn't want to fight. She's already shown some compassion on the conquered races, it's the brother that's going to do something stupid like hurt Terra

ty a ton m8

I met him once
Huge faggot

I like him. It's just after so long people are used to Ottley. I'm interested in seeing where he and Tradd Moore (Luther Strode) end up.

bump

And Mark still can't fuck his wife.

Realtalk niggas.

His bicep/tricep work is crap. That area isn't just a round bubble encompassing both muscle groups... dude makes muscular characters look bulky and undefined instead of lean and powerful, like the character let themselves go or something.

This book is still going? Is Kirkman going for Spawn/Savage Dragon numbers or something?

Issue 144 is going to be the last.

Wait seriously? Huh, well good for him. Now I can see Ottley in something else

Now if only he ended TWD too

>Kirkman ever ending his cashcow