With every Oscar ceremony seemingly getting more and more sanctimonious year after year, how bad will next years be?

With every Oscar ceremony seemingly getting more and more sanctimonious year after year, how bad will next years be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q_nyjuEak
youtube.com/watch?v=3YziNNCZeNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Conservatives being BTFO
>Bad

pol was a mistake.

I don't know, you're the first one to mention them.

this is how you receive an award
youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q_nyjuEak

>Sup Forums alt-right pussies cry about literally everything

As worse as how much we cared about it this year.

I was just thinking about her speech the other day and thought about how literally no one remembers it really

Cause her speech was so damn great right?
Idgaf about an actors political beliefs.
Actors are monkeys to dance and entertain me, so shut up and dance monkey.

if you really think hollywood is political you have no clue, they will do everything to stay famous and throw whoever they can under the bus just so they can make easy money

youtube.com/watch?v=3YziNNCZeNs

Even if he mom's spaghetti'd that and was actually supposed to thank a bunch of producers and shit, I like this way more.

lmao retard did you even hear her speech
fuck off reddit

Why doesn't she move to Brazil?

fuck off libtard, we own this board now.

Only minorities, women, and homosexuals will win awards. If the movie isn't about the plight of minorities or how white men are evil, it won't win a damn thing.

Everybody knows the Oscars have no more legitimacy as awards the recognize cinematic excellence. It's just an "attaboy" ceremony for those who advance the Marxist narrative.

Ten years ago, you could definately see a trend in them rewarding leftist propaganda, but they still recognized excellent films/actors in general.

But this last time, shit, 95% of the nominees were people and films I have never heard of. A lot of obscure indie leftist propaganda. They are so far removed from the average American film enthusiast that it's became insane.

I think Dunkirk's gonna get btfo becuase of the whole white male shit. I am, unfortunately, of Indian origin and I honestly couldn't give two shits about the erasure bs SJWs keep going on about. But even tho I dont think Dunirk is going be the best film of the year I'm gonna bet it's probably gonna be better than the other shit that's gonna end up being nominated for the big awards. Nolans gonna end up like the Amy Adams or Deakins or O Toole of modern directors. Never gonna win anything until it fits an agenda or narrative they wanna push.

Too white.

A very reasonable post

The only part of the asscors I like is watching how poor the ratings are afterwards. Fuck hollywood.

Because rich fags that do nothing for their shekels feel guilty and try to make the world a better place. Sadly, they live in a bubble and know nothing of the world.

>Sadly, they live in a bubble and know nothing of the world.

They do more harm than good in the end.