Is MovieBob the worst film reviewer on the internet?

Is MovieBob the worst film reviewer on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYLk6nMB23o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>morbidly obese
>diabetic
>friendless virgin
>family hates him
>skipped his grandma's funeral to play nintendo
>watches children's cartoons in public
>unironically believes he's some kind of new age übermensch
>room is full of toys and video game merchandise
Bob is the one of the saddest sacks of shit I've ever seen

>>skipped his grandma's funeral to play nintendo
THAT'S A LIE!

He skipped it to fix an AC unit.

No. Chris Stuckmann is worse. Moviebob does these bloated analysis videos where he explains things with big words, fast talking, and tight editing that at least gives you the illusion that he's putting effort into what he does. He did a 1 hour (1 FUCKING HOUR) video on why the first 2 Raimi Spiderman movies are good.

Wasn't that confused Matthew guy the worst?

Chris Stuckmann is by no means worse than MovieBob. He's not a fascist, first of all.

But beyond that, Chris is one of the less annoying movie reviews on the internet, even if he isn't very good.

Matthew isn't as evil as Bob, but his movie reviews were just as offensive as Bob's calls for the genocide of Trump voters. His reviews of 2001: A Space Odyssey and No Country for Old Men gave me a headache.

This. Chris stuckmann and flickpick are based.

Bob is shit tier from a political standpoint. But he's not a bad critic. Even when he's wrong, he clearly explains the reasons he feels why he does, and often provides more than a surface level analysis. Compared to Chris Plebman who gives a film review you could've heard from a homeless person off the street, I'll take Bob any day.

Stuckmann isn't even as bad as Jeremy Jahns much less Moviebob, and I don't like Stuckmann at all

>Even when he's wrong, he clearly explains the reasons he feels why he does, and often provides more than a surface level analysis.
But he's so fucking annoying. And honestly, does the world need a deep analysis of a Marvel film? Chris Stuckmann is actually the perfect person to review summer blockbusters. "The movie was fun, I liked it." That's all that needs to be said. Bob is convinced that The Avengers is great art, on the same level as Citizen Kane, Pet Sounds, The Great Gatsby, and of course, Super Mario Brothers 3.

>it's a schadenfreude thread

>crying about his heroes making fun of him
>based

Cuckmann shills are the worst.

Bob... easy on the Nintendo

>Chris Stuckmann is actually the perfect person to review summer blockbusters. "The movie was fun, I liked it."
That's not what he does at all, you're thinking of Jahns. Cuckmann's been trying to ape RLM by being "discerning" and more critical even of "fun" movies.

Who is top girl? Does she have autism?

>Bob
>Able to fix AC unit

Grace is patrician kill yourself

>implying I like Stuckmann
the only reviewer I occasionally watch is Cinema Snob, and even he's a pleb judging from his midnight screenings

Movieblob is still worse than Cuckmann

Stuckmann is an actually fairly likable person.

I don't think he actually cried user

He was tearing up quite a bit in the video

No. He's a fairly talented writer. Even if some of his opinions are dumb, that still puts him above 90% of YouTube critics

Flickpick doesn't even fucking review movies. He just says nerd buzzwords. Same with Jeremy Jahns

No, his movie reviews are okay. It's games that he has consistently terrible opinions about.

>He's a fairly talented writer.
You clearly didn't read his book.

He's shit.

>He did a 1 hour (1 FUCKING HOUR) video on why the first 2 Raimi Spiderman movies are good
No wonder he wants to purge the world's subhumans

He just sat in the heat.

Moviebob is a manchild and his reviews are terrible.

I'm looking at moviebob's videos on Youtube right now and it's all just manbaby garbage. Who gives a shit about the female ninja turtle? Who fucking cares?

>Who fucking cares?
According to the viewcount, close to 78,000 people.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Why are you advertising him, then?

>Quarantine board
threads should just be moved to Sup Forums

hate to break it to ya user but this IS the quarantine board

>the only reviewer I occasionally watch is Cinema Snob
>I have autism

>it's a "Bob starts ranting about how much he hates high school and normies out of nowhere in the middle of an episode" episode

but we do that all the time here as well

Yes but we do it IrOnIcAlLy

Is it Moviebob or Boogie the one where he'd hide in his car from his parents cause he's a fatfuck autist?

78k is incredibly low for someone who is supposed to make a living off video making, who has been at it for as long as Moviebob, and his more recent videos are a lot lower than 78k.

He also praised Sucker Punch and said it was quite good. The man wouldn't know a good film if it gave him a fucking double whopper.

I guess he makes it up through quantity of videos rather than through quantity of views on any one video

I actually think he's surpassed chris-chan as the most pathetic human being I've encountered

>it's a bob takes a minute to do a tangent on how much he hates batman versus superman, men, white people, and straight christian dudebros
You'd think Zack Snyder fucked his high school crush or something

I find it ironic he started taming down cause the feminist white knight gig is played out and his paetron bucks started declining.

All these SJWs are one missed Paycheck away from full blown savages

He puts out two videos a week. Seems like he makes a bulk of his money off Patreon (a little of $3k a month) rather than on his videos (which probably net him under $2k a month).

Bob

>Tobe Fair
>Actual Lee
>Walt Right

Wha happen?

Not just the internet

I only know of him via his hilariously retarded twitter screencaps accompanied by pictures of him dressed in a fucking Mario outfit like some kind of sub-Chris Chan tier retard.

Never actually seen any of his reviews.

kek

>Obese social failure trying to coordinate "resistance" against something that won't affect him in the slightest.

That is a lie. Look at where Chris Chan is now.

Really sounds like I'm on Sup Forums

>is an actual critic woth access
Why haven't you done anything.

>now that siskel and ebert have gone to that great balcony in the sky

Is this nigga mixing up Siskel and Ebert with the two old men from the Muppets?

Fuck

>capeshit apologist
>patrician

You absolutely disgusting brainlet

What's his name, Sup Forums?

Bob "Fuck the blue collar, I'm a Mario scholar" Chipman

bob "gas all the untermensch while my ass breaks this bench" chipman

I like how the RLM crew completely ignored all of that

>>unironically believes he's some kind of new age übermensch
Hahahahaha, what. Any screens/videos of it?

>Hahahahaha
kill yourself

>friendless virgin
Didn't he get married with some videogame tunes playing in the background?

Just admit that if Bob were a woman you would be pulling down his Mario 3 tanooki panties with your teeth

A fun game to play when watching Moviebob videos is to set a stopwatch and see how long it takes him to go on an unrelated DRUMPF!!!!!! tangent.

No, he skipped the funeral to buy a new AC.

You know they were laughing their asses off behind the scenes.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
AA
H H
A A
H H
A A
H H
A A
H H
A A
H H
A A

Movie Blob might be a holier than thou dipshit who regularly acts like geekdom is below him despite 99% of his content fellating capeshit and all things nerd culture.
But Cuckmann will always be worse in my eyes as his content is completely milk toast shit that offers absolutely nothing. He makes all the other pleb tier reviewers look like fountains of charisma and charm and his channel is some of the most boring shit on youtube.

The only one I'd say I personally find more detestable than him is that Jenny girl who sold her soul and integrity to Disney and now presents a Star Wars circlejerk show for Screen Junkies. She's much smarter than Chris (not a massive achievement I know) but if anything that only makes her transition to full shill much worse because she should and definitely does know better.

>riles against nationalism
>says china and the rest of the Asia will overtake the world if Europe falls
>China and Asia
This guy has never met an asian person in his life, hasn't he? And i don't mean american "asians"

>it's finally sleep time
The beast slumbers, but for how long..? For how long are we safe?

He also has an idea for a Terminator remake in which jocks take over the world and a black woman defeats them.

Bon was obviously bullied as a kid.

Stuckmann sucks too btw. Has no knowledge of film theory and film making at all. He's a basic bitch.

No you're thinking of gaijingoomba

Bon sincerely thinks movies he doesn't like are all made by jocks and are 'imperialist patriarchal assaults on intelligence' and things like that. He's like a paranoid anti-Semite except he thinks jocks are behind everything instead of Jews.

Am i the only one who is hearing Hells March from red alert, while reading this? Eugenics program supervised and implement by Movie Slob sounds hilariously terrifying

>can't decide whether to talk like a normal person or to use his "Noo Yawk" accent

Shit's annoying.

Play bob and how do you plan to do that? Seriously all he does is tell other people to purge his enemies for him. Where would moviebob meet a Trump supporter in real life anyways? Enough to argue with them face to face I mean.

Don't talk shit about my thiccfu!

>spends 80% of his Wonder Woman review trashing BvS instead

Seriously, pathetic babby just can't get over it.

Dumb motherfucker ranked Bad Dudes over both the Final Fight and Streets of Rage series.

How can he say that the West will die due to nationalism and then say China will thrive? Does he think China's just a casual little collection of people sticking together because they love eachother so much?

Why?

Kek, imagine a master race shaped in the perfect form of MobieBlob.

Because the "President Kidnapped by Ninjas" meme is apparently more noteworthy than titles that shaped a genre.

I knew that was the reason, idk why I even asked

Not completely. Jay and Rich mention it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYLk6nMB23o

Jesus Christ.

Jenny is pretty great.
For a gypsy.