gib qt gf pls

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is undoubtedly one of the best movies of all time

Toil giveth and toil taketh away

all fiction is fantasy

gay machine operations

what do you lot do for toil?

I really like all 6

Former first monkey Michael "nigger cotton" Obongo

Hoped the earthquake destroyed my den of toil but unfortunately it's standing strong

gay machine operator (graduated last summer)

nah it's a shit hole. always has been always will be. janners are a different species to the rest of the westcountry, that's why they get their own name. they have only more recently evolved from sea life.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTETxaKIGwY

world history
history of scottish literature
scottish poetry

I'm officially unemtoiled, lads. Freedom at last.

Yeh they're all great, Generations is also pretty good if you ignore the gaping plot hole

What do you do now?
Did you go to school in Scotland?

After a careful evaluation a variety of civilizations including the Romans, Greeks, Sumerians, Moors, Babylonians, and Anglo-Saxons a clear pattern emerged for Unwin: a perfect correlation between sexual fidelity and civilizational flourishing. Unwin found that discipline in sexual matters appropriated social energy to more civilizational ends, validating Freudian sublimation on a societal level. Unwin remarks:

Sex and culture by JD Unwin

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

Im no expert, I will pick England, France, Spain, Portugal from 1300 to 1900

>80s remix of a current pop song
uhhh yeh l'm listening to that shit nig

i sit at home and read. never went to college

just pirated kingdom come deliverance lads

nigger cotton poo

What are you doing now lad?

according to google maps, Plymouth is not a part of Devon

What you doing later?

cat is me

also going to try to learn scottish gaelic

pirating european games should be considered a hate crime

Nothing.

posting on /brit/ l'm guessing

Wish we could make it official. Perhaps through controlled explosions deep in the ground around the city border, we would then be able to push it six miles out to sea, and Devon would be free from it's curse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTGc4uaiRM

OOOH NO NO NO NO NO

what jew do in europe should be considered an act of war

Why are the women in the BBC Olympic studio all so.. manly?

You just said you aren’t unemployed though. What’s your job?

heard plymouth is an alright place

are you gonna be about for a bit?

Do it, and then go to university in Scotland.

On the verge of admitting to the oneitits that i like her for a second time after the first time she said she saw me like a brother
Thoughts?

what about you what are you studying what are your plans?

no one speaks scots Gaelic

l'll make lunch soon and get out for a bit of fresh air

u?

thoughts on doing shrooms first time outside?

>do your best to emasculate women and feminise men
>call for mass immigration when the birth rate drops to well below replacement levels

we need a name for this strategy

terrible idea

just learn Irish, its almost the same as scots gaelic and people actually speak it

I am unemployed, lad. So I don't have a job. I meant nothing as in I ain't gonna do shit my nigga.

BRAAAAAAP

I remember a while back there was a schizo here posting some weird schizo videos about how all female bbc news presenters are trannies

jewish subversion

you got any pics of her feet you could share?

hebrew deceit

it's actually not. did your mum not tell you memes aren't real life???????????!!

Chad son factories m8
Strong men come from strong women

would not recommend unless something has drastically changed in your relationship since the last time

Alright I’m just checking because I was gonna try and speak with you a bit later if that’s ok

What's your favourite lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=SHuw76jgmb4
Worker's Marseillaise for me

>emasculate women

>emasculate women

Who's the best warhammer 40k race lads?

Imperial guard from me

rorke and his autismick lapdog are here from the donald discord

>Then Mayor of London Boris Johnson called it "some weird commie slab", whilst shadow transport minister Michael Dugher later admitted it was a "12ft, granite, marble, cock-up" – though the tablet was actually limestone.[13][14] Dan Hodges reported that while watching Miliband unveil the tablet on television, a Labour press officer "started screaming. He stood in the office, just screaming over and over again at the screen. It was so bad they thought he was having a breakdown".[15] A party adviser said after the election that "The only reason it got through 10 planning meetings was because we were all distracted, looking for a way to punch through on the SNP".[11] By the evening it had also been called the "heaviest suicide note in history", a reference to a famous description of Labour's unpopular 1983 manifesto, dubbed "the longest suicide note in history".[16]

take the hint

jinx now snog each other

trash universe

mapping out a planned route across europe. hotels are expensive as fuck to be honest

arrange a time with my secretary if it's important

I mean this in the nicest possible way: warhammer is for autists

didnt ask

I'm still trying to decide what to study, I'm 19, plan to transfer to a university in Britain. Probably going to do law but also interested in history and business/economics. Basically, I will probably just study whatever will get me a job best. I want to get British citizenship so my future generations can decide between America and Europe, also think I would like it more than America (I hate America's culture).
Plan to learn German and French, I probably won't leave Britain for another European country except Switzerland, unless some country develops an Absolute Monarchy, but I don't see that happening for a while.

didnt read

csm

if you don't visit Trieste while going round Europe your life is literally a waste

in my previous life I was a ukranian rebel defending donbass from russian aggression

Your mum must have been tiny then.

what the fuck is that

Anybody who is autistic enough to learn Gaelic and spend his days studying Scottish history at home may as well study in Scotland on the US government's dime and then try to move there. Prove me wrong Chinaman.

>in my previous life I was a ukranian rebel defending donbass from russian aggression

Your previous life was less than 4 years ago?

going to expedite your journey to the next life with one flick of my wrist

In a former life I was a mule dragging a stone plow up a hill in Northern Thailand.

>Strong men come from strong women
my ma is 5'5 and I'm 6'1

Ye m8. 5'

youtube.com/watch?v=UkDANY6KyDo

strawpoll.me/15098214
strawpoll.me/15098214
strawpoll.me/15098214
strawpoll.me/15098214
please consider answering my poll

thought the ukranian rebels were proto-nazis

Mental how we all live down the same street.

I've only done them inside.

l'd happily be a Russian shill if there are any Kremlin representatives here