Germanys future

So Sup Forums what do you think is the plan/motivation/end game from this deranged cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Team up with Hillary and institute a global matriarchal Communism world government.

It's going to be tolerant and very (((current year))).

I was actually looking for a serious answer but it was a good theory

To push the upcomming inevitable economical apocalypse as far away as possible, by desperatly trying to compensate the worlds lowest birthrate by immigration

At the cost of being Germany only in name?
With no Germans?

Damn thats dark

I guess desperation does things to you. And the point, that this capitalistic mindset gets worse and worse every day doesn't help either.

Fuck culture, as long as I can get one more meal from Mc Donalds, amirite?

Create a federal nation of Europe.

>dat illuminati/freemason hand sign

Getting relected by the large liberal movement. More refugees satisfy them, and also build political clientilism as their children become "germans".

Now, the idea of having refugees as a whole? Cheap labour. Countries like germany have very little fertility, and thus less manpower. It also doesn't help that by having less children you can educate them more, and so they achieve higher social status.
Refugees will become the next proletariad. In large numbers and poorly educated, they will be Germany's future cheap labour.

One nation, one allah, one mutti
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>Not aligning yourself with the Sup Forums hivemind and using actual logic
Enjoy the (you)s

shes rogue, been in power too long, believes her own propaganda. she will need to be forcibly removed by CDU party, and when she is will probably hang around the political scene like Tony Blair.

I feel like Sup Forums overcomplicates things too much. People's intentions tend to be more simple and direct. Complicated plans tend to backfire.

all of this for cheap labour...that sounds so simple and radical not mentioning psychopathic that it might very well be the reason behind it.

I think, at the start, she had a plan. But it's gotten so out of hand. Now she is just hanging on for her political life and hoping for the best.

>federal nation of europe
>inhabited by shitskins
"europe"

If you look into history, most of the poor working class tend to be migrants, either internal or external. During industrialization, factory workers were people who came from rural parts into the cities. When Brazil banned slavery, they brang truckloads of Italian inmigrants. When Chile had to colonize the south becouse nobody wanted to live there, they payed germans to come here.

Now that our our working class has gotten into the middle class, are educated and won't work in shitty jobs, there is a gap. And it's being filled with inmigrants, who are payed less.
Then, once they have children, they will be dependant on welfare, thus only voting for liberal parties.
It's simple, efficient, and already done before. You don't need grand conspiracy to explain this crap. Complicated plans fall on their own weight.

>He fell for the white pride meme

>It's simple, efficient, and already done before.

-Germany doesn't need uneducated, illiterate vegetable sellers, its not that type of economy. German business leaders have said as much.
-What has been done and works well is rich countries sucking in the trained, educated of the third world, thats the opposite of what Merkel is doing, shes taking in the illiterate, unemployed, non-trained population overspill of the third world.
-EU already provides a lot of unemployed labor reserves that Germany can tap into, educated and non-educated. Thats actually the point of 'freedom of movement'.

This is not master plan. Master plan is using freedom of movement, promoting child birth or actually having a plan beyond 'I will force other EU states to take the shitbirds I invited with no thought to the consequences'.

This Texas is best Texas

Lots of people say the world would be a better place if we had more female leaders.

I'm not so sure that's true.

>Germanys future

lets hope for the worst.

Argentina can testify

>Females presidents are overrate

>-Germany doesn't need uneducated, illiterate vegetable sellers, its not that type of economy. German business leaders have said as much.

They do. Literate, clever and educated populations are subversive. They fight for more rights, and labour conditions. Inmigrants who come from shitty countries don't really mind, it's better than what they had. Your skilled german will always be better, but 3 inmigrants will do the job for the same money, and even if iit's inferiour quality the company will make more profits.
The gov needs them becouse they are cheap votes. Thankfull for letting them in, and then always voting liberal parties to get wellfare. This is some good social engineering, they are generating a new voting segment.

>-What has been done and works well is rich countries sucking in the trained, educated of the third world, thats the opposite of what Merkel is doing, shes taking in the illiterate, unemployed, non-trained population overspill of the third world.

That's when you are ok, you have enough people already and are stable. But when you are just desperate for people, you accept anything.
The idea is making labour cheaper in this case.

>-EU already provides a lot of unemployed labor reserves that Germany can tap into, educated and non-educated. Thats actually the point of 'freedom of movement'.

Yes, you are right here. But free movement people often send their money back home. Bringing whole families means the money stays were they are. Also, it's not only about labour, it's also about votes. Inmigrants are a strong leftist political force.

I agree with your last thing. There is no master plan, indeed. But this migrant situation happened, and these are the potential benefits. Winning political power, and buidling future cheap labour. The elites are the clever masterminds that Sup Forums likes to make them look, they are just very adaptable, and use any situation to their advantage.

if the more educated people reproduce the least well...I guess the world is going to belong to islam after all

>be on Sup Forums
>hasn't read the protocols

Jezus Christ just read the protocols it's only 45 pages

I still cant believe getting votes for the next election is valuable enough to decimate your country man.

fucking Kill yourself

Merkel bled more votes than those people can replace. This was never about votes we are not burgers.

Anti Nazi Points. Dictated from the US and solution is too ugly to get done domestical without her stepping down.

The Merkel Refugee plan was crafted by Democrat Mega Donor George Soros.

Recently revealed in the leaks.

>What is Venezuela

Poitical clientilism is a valid political strategy. By making a sector of society dependent on the State, you have guaranteed votes.
Where in Chile PiƱera was going for president (right wing, after 20 years of left wing gov), the propaganda against him was that he would cut the social programs. There were actual cars going around with loudspeakers talking about how all the social spending woud get cut, how he would promote rampant bussiness, etc. And people bought it, out of fear.

It's not worth fucking your country over, but politicians do lots of shit to get votes. And it's their own people the ones demanding it, so they play ball.

Leftist parties are already pushing the idea that children of refugees should become anchor babies and be granted German citizenship.

In a few years this will be a mainstream talking point.

Also the goverment says that they want to keep the refugees here no matter if the war in syria ends because we "need" them.

Merkel leads the right conservative party she is the worst for gib me dats.

But refugees gets lots of gib me dats anyways. And they will keep earning them even if they win citizenship.
Perhaps it will backfire her, or who knows, but what says is important. They are engineering a voter base, and they will fight for who controls it.

Soros, the hand sign is a symbol for 'open' as in, open society.

Juncker is obviously an OSF shill as is Merkel, but the troubling thing is that Theresa May is also known to make this symbol. It's no coincidence that an OSF operative would become the PM after the Brexit vote, they want to contain the resistance.

>end game from this deranged cunt
She's a Polish commie Jew. It's not hard to imagine what she wants and why.

Yes but they will be able to vote and cant be removed legally (not implying that would ever be done) anymore.

I guess not only Argentina has the government we deserve but also the ones we choose.

>3 inmigrants will do the job for the same money
>The gov needs them becouse they are cheap votes

lel, this is pie in the sky. the poorly educated, no matter how many, cannot do the work of educated, skilled and motivated. did you check how many of these people don't even have kindergarten but suddenly they will be receptive to things like classroom, organized training? they can't even deal with the realities of women in the workplace. just make believe.

a permanent state through immigration doesn't stand up to scrutiny either. ethnics tend not to vote. those that do vote, vote conservative as they move up the socio-economic ladder. those that vote left for gibs are a permanent underclass who will never vote CDU because die linke, spd, greens can always promise more gibs. there is no upside for CDU here, upwardly mobile immigrants will not materialize for 2-3 decades and when they do the SPD will just play the race card.

other negatives intefering with the meme of Merkel planning this: observed detriment of immigration is reduction in civic participation- so less voting overall, which means if increasing vote share did motivate Merkel, which I doubt, all political parties will suffer from reduced voter turnout. who in German establishment benefits from this? only the extreme parties, and it wouldn't surprise me if Germany becomes a coalition state of 20% parties in next ten years- a double whammy from Merkel- shes ended the post-WW2 consensus, and shes agitated for extreme platforms.

shes a power drunk idiot motivated by feels who has singlehandedly burdened Germany with a hugely expensive Herculian task with few, if any, payoffs. no payoff for CDU, civic society, the economy, balance of public expenditure or Europe.

I think she may be aiming for a top UN position, so she is trying to get points for humanitarian actions