Hey dude the feminism isn't too bad

>Hey dude the feminism isn't too bad.
>A forigner say it to a spanish person.

Um... Fucking spainboos

>spanish
>person

I want a Castillian wife :)

Kek this. Spain is probably the most cucked country regarding feminism and other kinds of AIDS-politics
Stop falseflagging danskjävel

spain has been a feminist shithole since the middle ages

isabel was the first feminazi

At least she expelled the muzzies and (((them))) even if not for long... if only all feminazis were like that, half of our problems would be solved

Ironically, what's referred to as 'radical' feminism is not too bad while the liberal feminism is balls to the walls retarded. The 'radical' ones seemingly still care about women's position in their own society while the liberal ones just want to save the world at the cost of their own rights.

E.g. the lib ones want those unisex bathrooms and for trans"women" to be treated as women for retarded shit like getting their breasts screened like actual women when they don't have breast tissue to begin with. The radical ones are called radical because they're not an all-inclusive fun club that wants to import all the Islamic refugees into their own country and get sharia'd, or for transwomen to have more rights than actual women.

Still pretty no fun allowed but eh.

You're saying we must rape?

In the same way marxists are genuinely a lot better and more reasonable than liberal socdems, despite the former being radicals and the latter being moderates.

stupid racist..

dealing with feminista bullshit is the price one must pay for a 10/10 spanish gf

>10/10 spanish
no such thing, that's why spanish guys prefered to go to america and mix with black and native

But feminism isn't bad user, hembrism & political radicalism on the other hand...

And yes user, i dated a spanish girl before... selfish as fuck «Yo, Yo,Yo,Yo,Yo, mis amigas, Yo,Yo,Yo, nadie me quiere, Yo,Yo,Yo»

Fukkin based.
I want a racist radfem gf who forces me to lick her soles clean and beats the shit out of me whenever I get an erection for objectifying her.

>hembrism

¿Por qué utilizas vocabulario rebuscado por las feminazis españolas que ellas usan para evitar decir feminismo y tener que admitir que parte de los problemas sociales son culpa suya?

>feminazi

Es todo lo contrario a feminismo, los nazis lo primero que hicieron fue prohibir toda campaña del tipo reivindicativo sobre los derechos de la mujer, no se, quizás el que ocupa mal un termino no soy yo.

>peroh zih todoh dizen feminazih

La masa tiene a ser estúpida y prefiere ver reality shows a leer un poco, igualdad de derechos y deberes entre individuos es lo que reclama el feminismo, la versión moderna post-milenial en el cual si hasta miras a una mina la estas violando y que tiende negar sistematicamente todo derecho a los hombres y proclamando superioridad moral es hembrismo, y como odio a las hembristas y a los machistas, no se cual de los dos me da más asco.

pd: no se ni para que te respondí el bait.

>Hurd durp los errores de terminología hacen que todas las cosas malas que hacemos queden ocultas.

Literalmente eso, ¿Qué tienes la comprensión lectora de un chaval 15 años? Lo único que te decía es que aunque llames al fuego "Numaena" seguira siendo lo mismo de siempre.

Aunque la mona se vista de seda, mona se queda.

Pd: Tiene cojones que llames a la masa idiota y no seas capaz de entender algo tan simple que hasta en los memes de facebook sale.

Fucking spainboos.

underages"