You will never go to fight Communism in Vietnam with your best friends

>you will never go to fight Communism in Vietnam with your best friends
>you will never trek through the jungle bullshitting with your bros for months at a time

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvc0Quq5x8c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcFFEjq5Ap8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bullshitting with your bros for months at a time
This is real life, not a shitty, pretentious, utterly meaningless JD Salinger book, you novice.

I'm pretty ok with this, because jungles suck dick.

> You will never be forced by your corrupt government to wade through muddy fields of mines and other handcrafted explosives just to lose the war and be shamed upon returning home

DARN

I plan on joining the army next year
Hope shooting muzzies will earn me some real friends for once

If i was sent to Vietnam to die for the degenerate abomination that is the United states of America and its goverment of corrupt capitalist sociopaths then i would throw a grenade at my officer and gun down my own battalion. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0

Basically this

>you will never accidentally step on a gook foxhole and get shot up and left for dead in a disgusting jungle swamp
>you will never have to watch your bros pull fragments of shrapnel out of their face, arms, or legs
>you will never experience what it is like to be burned alive by a phosphorus grenade
>you will never get agent orange

Should I continue?

USA didn't lose the war. Read a fucking book niggers

Literal communist. Are you the same faggot shilling in the other thread saying USA is the same as USSR?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords

muh propagandah

You lost GET OVER IT, fucking burger can't admit when he got btfo

The US Was forced to Withdraw and see their retarded allies in Saigon fall and Vietnam United under the communist party. Though American cognitive power may be to low to understand the difference between victory and defeat.

My friend, "Snake", served three tours. He's about 6' 6", 300 lbs. He's my expert tree trimmer. These days he roams around with no permanent home, fucks trashy women with his big cracker dick and consumes copious amounts of narcotics. He once spent a summer living in a cave in Montana while growing marijuana within. He also beat cancer.

Snake fucking redpilled the fuck out of me by railing against the Jews.

I wanna smoke a bowl with Snake

The legacy of the useless wars forced on the population of the United states by the industrial cancer of liberal-capitalism and their henchmen, the military-industrial complex.

But yeah, seems like an Epic guy

>USA intervenes to protect South Vietnamese independence
>after years of hard fighting North Vietnam is exhausted and signs peace treaty, South Vietnam remains independent
>North Vietnam launches a seperate conflict after the USA leaves

Saying the USA lost Vietnam is like saying France lost WWI because France got occupied 20 years later.

>it aint me starts playing

>leaf feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, and ass hurt

never seen this before

I once offered Snake $10 to cut a tree limb, hanging precariously at least 100 feet in the air. He looked up at it while thinking to himself for a moment and then replied, "I'll probably need $15 for that one."

>you will never get rekt by chinks
>you will never get infected by malaria

>You lost

>ITT we summon the roach that keeps posting dead american soldiers.

did you smoke with him tho

RUN THROUGH THE JUUUUUUNGLE

>wanting to be in a pointless war
You can fuck right off.

I would say at best its a stalemate, and the Main objective Was still lost, namely preventing Vietnamnese unification under the communist party. Its only the strategy that matters, and the US list all their strategic goals

'Lost

I haven't had the privilege.

Years ago, when my dad was having drug problems, he and Snake traveled out into the woods together and Snake promptly tied my dad to a tree and left him there to detox.

>you will never be a forestgook killing americucks
>you will never live in a cosy house in the forest and shoot an american every day
>you will never win a war even with inferior weapons and equipment

>moving the goalposts

We won the war, that's literally all I'm here to argue faggot. What happened after the peace treaty was signed is irrelevant.

Snake sounds awesome

No thx. Never met a happy vet. Vietnam war should have never happened.

tell me more Snake stories pls

Fighting communists overseas was a mistake. We only need to fight them on US soil

Burgers btfo

that's because Vietnam vets were "in touch with their feelings"

WWII vets didn't give a fuck,,, they knew they were fighting the good fight

lie then deny

Actually you have feelings of infeoriority because u can't admit that u got TROUNCED by people who can't even aim becasud of their eyes

As already stated, the war Was lost since no long-term objectives were reached, you know theres more to war than just "BANG BANG RATATATA" althoug your American cognitive "power" makes It hard for you to understand.

Not an argument.

>>you will never go to fight Communism in Vietnam with your best friends
>>you will never trek through the jungle bullshitting with your bros for months at a time

op has never had anything to do with the military, including operation OEF/OIF and is more or less a chickenhawk

seriously, you could've gone to afghanistan or iraq and seen things that would've changed your life instead of doing whatever piece of shit job you do (journalist? selling records? managing ledgers?)

don't worry though. those of us who have served will make sure you don't have to

IT AIN'T ME

We literally did achieve our objective. The peace treaty guaranteed the independence of South Vietnam.

>Great Britain lost World War II because Poland wasn't saved

This is literally your argument. You are literally this retarded.

>no long-term objectives were reached

Stopping the spread of Communism is a worthy objective

OP here

I'm 27 and I deliver pizzas

>You will never lose a war.

you're not living life. go to school.

>"All Along the Watchtower" start playing

goodbye Oresundstolden jew

>you will never step on a shit-covered bamboo stake
>you will never have an AK round punch right through your shitty flak jacket and kill you
>you will never undergo a close ambush in the jungle with draftees backing you up

wew

Nam sucked, if you're going to romanticize a war, don't romanticize that one

>thinks he has the right to tell me what to do with my life

I constantly bang 7/10s who get intoxicated by my Fuck It All lifestyle. I work 5-hours a day and get fucked up the other 19 hours. I have 3 tattoos an

They got ptsd most of them, those that survived.

You have to go back Ahmed

>We won the war
No we fucking didn't.

Fuck I'm glad. Jungle Warfare sounds like HELL.

The stink, the wet and being fucking ambushed.

Fuck that shit.

Would rather fight in Rhodesia.

goodbye marxist subverter

triggered americuck

because they were "in touch with their feelings"

WW2 vets didn't get PSTD because they aren't pussies and they realized they were fighting the good fight

If you're over 20 I will eat my fucking laptop.

>i t-t-totally get p-p-puss--yyy an0n
>t-t-this is life right?

who are you trying to convince kid? get it together, grouch

>You will never get PTSD from avoiding death whilst working for jack shit in a war you will lose to some inbred gooks just to come home and find your wife left you

Sad!

>you will never go to secure the golden triangle to ensure control over one if the world's largest producers of heroin and morphine in Vietnam with your best friends
Fixed
>and the US list all their strategic goals
Considering we were extremely successful in having an extended conflict which posed no threat to America itself for the goal of funnelling money into the MIC and securing the regions poppy feilds no "we" were very successful in our goals in the region.

>tfw you ask for a .308 and they issue you a .223 matty mattle toy.

South Vietnam Was lost to North Vietnam. The long term objective was to prevent that. You failed

The average WW2 soldier only spent ~60 days per year in combat scenarios. The average soldier in Vietnam encountered over 280 days per year of combat.

Its true alot that he says though. The cultural contexts were different. Vietnam war Soldiers fought in a war opposed by everyone while ww2 Soldiers fought they were fighting in an absolutely good and just war

boo fucking hoo

that's still 90 days at home taking it easy. I'd rather get 90 straight days off than deliver pizzas for 6 days a week

OP gotta be trolling. I don't want to be in any war where the enemy has AKs but we don't have body armor.

This happened in two seperate conflicts is what you fail to understand.

France did not lose World War I because Serbia got occupied by Germans two decades later.

Hell, even the WW2 vets mocked the Vietnam vets upon returning home
must've been awful

This is true, but being in combat over four times as much would have a much more serious impact, I believe. Guys were on drugs a lot of the time in 'Nam as well.

>hat's still 90 days at home taking it easy
>after 280 days of fighting

there's a good King of the Hill episode about vietnam vets vs. WWII vets

OEF vet, I literally cannot wrap my fucking head around that. Like, when in fuck do you rest and refit?

For a really good read about Vietnam, check out Karl Marlantes' two books "Matterhorn" is a novel and "What It Is Like to Go to War" is a kind of memoir that also lets you know that "Matterhorn" isn't very fictional at all.

>You will never get captured and killed by gooks.
Feels bad man.

What? These guys would be out in the bush for weeks or months at a time. When they came back to base they'd be there for a couple weeks at the absolute most and go straight back out to have more of their friends blown up by landmines or murdered by some gook booby trap.

Then you have traitors like Jane Fonda, giving notes passed to her by American POWs to the VC commander of their camp, just to have them later tortured and murdered.

>you will never be attacked by your own (((greatest ally))) just to be ignored and have your sanity and integrity questioned when you retell the story

>you will never smoke heroin out of shotgun barrel just to dampen the guilt of partaking in a immoral and unjust war
Why live?

i deliver pizzas for (what feels like) months at a time.

I work 5 hours a day that leaves only 19 hours for sleep and play.

I'd much rather run around the jungle

>you will never go to fight Communism in Vietnam with your best friends

Actually, I did. It wasn't that great.

My grandad fought in Brunei. He said the experience was fun, but the jungle is fucking shit.

Oh yeah. I'm sure you'd leave your comfy car for a hot as fuck tropical jungle that pours rain every other day. Where literally at any moment, day or night, an entire battalion of people could spring from the bushes and try to murder you and every single one of your friends in the most horrible way imaginable. And then strip your body naked and leave it there to rot in the sun and be eaten by insects. Or they could capture you and torture you for a dozen years and force you to work on their farms.

Sounds like a good trade.

Thank you, any stories to share?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

>organ donor
Based

Also, do tell.

1. I don't have air conditioning

2. I deliver in the ghetto where blacks will torture you in every way you mentioned.

>you will never lose said best friends, along with maybe a limb or two, in a war your government never had any intention to win
>you will never return back home, not welcomed but jeered, spat upon, and called 'baby killer' by hippie fucks and draft dodgers
>you will never be shunned by family and friends who worry you might snap at any time due to post traumatic stress disorder

What a bummer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvc0Quq5x8c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcFFEjq5Ap8

Thanks for your service. My dad served in Nam too.

Thank you, sir.

Yeah no. Take it from the son of an Ex-Marine Force Reconnaissance member, you didn't want to be in Nam. He told me the "light shit" and it was bad. He loathed talking about it period.

Vietnam was not a fun place. At all. I always lived vicariously through him in that aspect.

>5'9''
>fought a meaningless war

Holden Caulfield OP BTFO

OP, why the fuck would you wanna hump 80 pounds of fuckin gear through a rice paddy, just to get shot by the niggers of Asia.

Gooks are a million times worse than niggers. Niggers are too stupid to capture, torture and imprison anyone for any length of time.

"Fortunate Son" starts playing

You rule, thank you for defending this country.

I'd rather be tortured by intelligent chinamen than dumb niggers

>27yo delivery man in a pizza outfit

topkek.jpg
>BUT DAH PRRIS PISS ACOERDS!

The de-facto fighting didn't even stop, north Vietnam basically kept things low-profile until the minute U.S forces pull out completely and meanwhile re-provisioned their army.
Less than 2 years later, no more south vietnam.
It's not a different conflict you retard, it's the same one.