Prove Me Wrong

The only purpose of life is to have the highest quality & quantity of sex possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4uIa0UnFK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A wise friend of mine used to say that the purpose of life is to find purpose. Beyond that, the biological reason to live is simple; survival and reproduction.

Disgusting normie

The purpose of life is to become close to God.

Stay Mad Virgin

That would be true if humans were made for r-selected behavior. But we aren't. Human babies take long to develop, and when they are fully developed are highly intelligent and strong, and live long. However, this takes a lot of resources in the process (including time as I said).

So the purpose is to raise your children well and make as much money as possible.

This. You're not gods special little snowflake created with purpose. Go enjoy this earth while you still can.

have you had sex more than ten times? There are far better things

Thank you.

t. God

>implying there's any purpose at all

>implying Kanye doesn't bust on Kim's ass and think "Is this all there is?"

If sex is so fulfilling why do so many celebrities seek counseling to get over their sex addiction?

youtube.com/watch?v=X4uIa0UnFK0

because going to rehab (for something, anything) is how you make bad publicity and legal troubles go away.

It is a matter of 3rd and 4th cubits my friend.

There is no "purpose" to life, you're here, you live for some years and then die like everyone else. Don't squander it seeking some vague "purpose" that most likely doesn't exist. Just enjoy life.

WRONG!!!!

CONAN, WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?!?!?!

>quality
nah, it's just quantity. you don't even have to enjoy itas long as you have as many children as possible.

You existing doesn't give your parents a purpose to life. You still don't matter and neither do they.

Raising children is also important dummy. Otherwise your children won't grow up strong enough to conquer the world

This is true, if you are mold.

Most of us are human beings, we've been afforded brains and higher reasoning.

From an evolutionary perspective, if you are white. No. We are K selected. Breeding quantity over quality is for the mud races.