They are going to fuck up the Flashpoint Paradox, won't they?

They are going to fuck up the Flashpoint Paradox, won't they?

First of all it's not even fucking called "Flashpoint Paradox" you retarded casual, that's the name of the animated movie based on it.

Second it's not like that's some classic story, it's a shitty rushed event. The only good parts were the tie-ins that explored the AU. Which probably won't even be in the show.

By "Flashpoint" I'm pretty sure they just mean that Flash fucks the timeline so they can change things they don't like, and maybe fuse Earth-One with Two Crisis-style so the JSA exist in the past. And maybe make Supergirl part of the new universe.

Let's look at all the things they didn't fuck up to see if there's any chance they wouldn't fuck this up

I'll start.

>will they fuck up the event that fucked up DC
Flashpoint was a fuck up and a mistake, fuck g it up in live action can only make it better. Look at Civil War, the comic was dumpster fire and the love action depection was good.

Reverse Flash

What the fuck do you think will happen? No Batman, no Aquaman, no WW.

Literally this. Why be retarded OP?

>no Batman
Green Arrow
>no Aquaman
Atom
>no Wonder Woman
Felicity

thighs

I know casuals in Sup Forums that wanted a flashpoint and forever evil movie won't understant this but:

FLASHPOINT WAS ALWAYS SHIT

Was Flashpoint Paradox like heavily shilled by DC?

I don't actually get what people by "fucking it up"

Don't bother, it's hateboner season.

>flashpoint changes the TV universe to resemble post-crisis as the comics gradually begin reverting to post-crisis

It's like poetry

Yeah, Flashpoint is a meme. It's like Justice League Origin, it's really pushed by the WB execs and movie hype people. It was pretty obnoxious.

Any sane soul would tell you to read something different.

I would be so down for Robert Queen to be the new Green Arrow, with Moira as Deathstroke, but I don't think either actors are returning.

Plus they've already used the "Robert Queen is the Arrow" concept in Earth-2 and Flashpoint simply isn't lasting that long.

It'd be down for Tommy becoming the Arrow somehow in Flashpoint, though.

Flashpoint CW is going to be
>everything is hunky dory timeline
>wally dies
>Barry reverts everything

THE END

>And maybe make Supergirl part of the new universe.

This and finding some way to put Flash Dad and Kid Flash into the show are the only reasons this is even happening and will likely be the only lasting effects.

As long as this is included I don't give a shit.

It pisses me off how they want us to believe that Wally means so much to Barry after they pretty much just met

>That nigger

She ruins the entire show, less drama please

Fucking up Flashpoint would make it better.

They're essentially brothers, senpai.

Plus Barry would care for Wally just by virtue of how much he means to Joe and Iris.

Not really. They barely even talk on the show

Flashpoint is already fucking horrible so they'll probably improve it

The movie was pretty good and there's this huge league of casuals who have watched these movies and shows, played the Batman games, read Injustice and Wikipedia and think that equals knowing shit about comics.

Some of the very dumbest ones such as OP think the fact it was made into a movie must mean it's highly regarded, and since they weren't here to see how much Sup Forums hated it at the time they can't be on the hate bandwagon.

Same as it is on Sup Forums: "everything from before I came to Sup Forums is amazing, everything since is shit".

Did they fuck?

Flashpoint wasn't even supposed to happen like it did. It was going to be the Blackest Night to his Flash run but got moved up and turned into a reboot due to editorial edict. There obviously would have been more relevant buildup to things than "old Mirror Master's trap made Barry crazy enough to try uncontrolled time travel instead of just using the treadmill".

The original was a shitty event anyway. I don't see how it could be worse.

Not yet, but Gustin wants it.

No they're almost brothers in a literal sense because Barry is an unofficial member of the West family.

Nah it would have to be a bigger catastrophe for Barry to revert everything. Like Barry's parents die, RF escapes kills them, does shit, who knows.

Fucking up flashpoint !? Are you kidding me? It was just a faintly disguised story device to make yet another DC-Reboot. It got this shit done, but was otherwise totally forgettable. The only interesting things were the tie ins and we wont see them in the series anyways.

Shut up fag
Flashpoint was GOAT

Flashpoint is bad.