Why are violent women considered trashier than violent men?

Why are violent women considered trashier than violent men? m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLTl9vjPfk

It isn't their place. Just like it isn't becoming of a man to be nonviolent, but alright for women to be.

You usually only see violent women taped fighting in trashy neighbourhoods. Men tend to fist fight while women tend to throw each other on the floor and then follow up with literally nothing.
The quality of the fight is trashy so naturally the women become trashy in the eyes of others.

Both are equally trashy.

because it is trashy and woman can't fight.

If you can't destroy your enemy in under 30 second to an absolute maximum of 1 minute, you have no fucking business fighting

This. If an ambulance isn't required before someone can complete an emergency service call then it can no longer be considered a fight.

Fatty BTFO

Because unless it's life or death men will usually stop once their opponent stops actively trying to fight back. Women don't stop until they're pulled off.

Unless they're black. Srsly

t. School administrator

Ideally, a man should appear capable of committing violence, but unwilling.

A woman should appear both incapable and unwilling.

Moar of Lexi

pls

Cause they're not good at it.

>two most violent countries in the world weigh in on fighting.

just look at them and you have your answer.

>lexi vs Cheyenne

God damn, even their names are trailer trash.

Because men are meant to be tough

Cheyenne didn't stand a chance lmfao

Her balance was awful. Bitch landed a great punch towards the end and then falls over from her body weight kek.

Women aren't meant to fight.

fpbp

Seriously. This whole cancer that started with the "I can do anything you can!" Bullshit will be looked at as one of the key elements that caused the fall of our species. Women and Muslims are pretty much destroying the world at an equal rate.

inb4 MGTOW faggot. I have a lovely redpilled gf who I both respect and protect.

Blacks will headstomp the instant their foe hits the ground.

What's wrong with them?

Why are dainty men considered faggier then dainty women?

Because that means they're high test, which isn't feminine.

Just search 'Africa' on liveleak. It's in their blood. They are a bloodline of savages. It's not some hidden secret, ask yourself how many black African nations have ever done anything for themselves or others without the assistance of the Anglo.

They were raised in head stomping environments. I grew up in the ghetto because my folks were junkies and I was pretty much taught to fight until someone isn't movie because they will kill you if don't. I eventually moved in with my Grandma in a rich white neighborhood and things were so different, shit it was rare to even get into a fight and if you did it usually just made you bros with the person.

In the ghetto if you got into a fight and won, you better look out because that person could gun you down for embarrassing them. It's like 2 different countries to be honest. White kids believe in fair fights, blacks kids believe it's a fight to the death and anything goes.

Fighting is a lot more meaningful in the ghetto too. Having a bad reputation protects you in the ghetto while having a bad reputation hurts you in the suburbs.

White people can fight civilized, because we are rational and don't have to fear the thing the nigger fears of "getting brained because you won a fight". I've been in a shit load of fights and I've lost plenty. If I lost, I lost. That's it, I wasn't the better fighter that day. Only a nigger would kill somebody over losing.

"fairer sex" for a reason. Women are supposed to be weaker, and violent women are both aggressive and a crime against nature

>Only a nigger would kill somebody over losing.

The more ghetto Mexicans will too but they'll usually stab you. This nigger I went to school with whooped this Mexican cholo to a pulp and ended up with his throat slashed but he survived.

Well, spics that fall into nigger-esque culture are like that sometimes too. Agreed.

Did you not watch the video? She beat her ass to the ground twice and let her get up both times without kicking her or doing shit.

>most violent countries
yeah, nah
Honduras and El Salvador are both pretty rare, tbqh