Post heros who are visually disfigured

Post heros who are visually disfigured

No deadpool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good lord what the fuck happened to him? The wife looks like she regrets all of her life choices.

What the do with only villains being disfigured.

Just because you're ugly doesn't mean you're evil or bad

iirc they were to be married after the war, he got his entire body burned after coming and had a ton of mental problems because of that, I believe he killed himself sometime after.

>DO YOU STILL LOVE ME, BETTY?

Stuff of nightmares, I tell you.

This is why we'll never have an official Marvel SH movie. No one at Marvel can write a decent storyarc.

If I remember correctly she left him and took all his money, unless I'm thinking of a different story with a disfigured vet being divorced by his wife.

Yes it does, look at Sup Forums.

This whole thread is just so OP can make fun of the guy in the picture.

You know that OP is sad when he has to resort to compare himself to literally disfigured people so he can say ''See, e-even I have a chance at meeting g-g-g-girl, right? r-right??''

Is that Arya Stark?

OP will never not be ugly on the inside.

From what I heard they divorced in 2008 and then he fell on ice in 2012 killing him.

it was found that the heroin and alcohol in his system killed him, not the fall.

I've seen goats with less widely spaced eyes.

Well I heard he had been masturbating to too many 2d women so his wife threw a jar of acid at him. He choked on an ice cube three days after this photo was taken.

Haha oh my god.

He was in a coma for two years, they got married after, divorced a year later, though reportedly mutually since they had been high school sweethearts and were too young for jumping into it.

that's really sad.

At least you can be glad that the guy had more sex, friends, parties, experiences and love in his short life than OP will have even if he gets to live 200 years

Fuck me looks like a splicer from bio shock.

Link to article?

>I get why he would but I just want a good read

Gamers=Gaymers

I wonder how the top left girl feels when that guy is in the picture with her, and she still looks ugly

the fuck is her chin?
white people I swear

Go fuck yourself

Here's a good youtube article.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

i don't know user, OP has eaten a whole bag of dicks every day for a year now

While not 'conventionally' disfigured most of the Doom Patrol count.

your the only one thinking about making fun of people you sicko

Fool, What are you talking about every she hulk run is good

Vlad is such a good guy

>all this virtue signaling

Kill yourselves.

Because Marvel and DC will never let anything happen to Spiderman or Batman.

Does anybody have that edit where he looks like RAAM from Gears of War?

So....she ended up divorcing him and he committed suicide.

Just thought you should know OP.

STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSS

ALL HOPE LIES IN DOOM
L
L

H
O
P
E

L
I
E
S

I
N

D
O
O
M

Partly true. He actually just killed himself but the family covered it up and said he fell on the ice. He understood why she left him too, mentioned it in an interview.

Correcting myself a bit

This, also, it was thought that he might've been the target of a conspiracy, since he took part of secret Navy SEALS operations in Afghanistan.

Wasn't that the guy were people thought his wife left him because of his disfigurement but it turned out that it was because he was jewish and she didn't know until he broke a glass at their wedding while shouting MAZEL TOV.

Man true lovers wouldn't divorce because of a difference in religion I think this one is more believable

True lovers don't leave each other over looks either, she thought he was a pure aryan but he was jewish so she left him.

Does the world's worst dose of radiation poisoning count?

You look at all the pictures she is with him and she has a look of regret/intolerance. Now go look at all the pictures she is with him before his disfigurement and you will see her content and even smiling.

When he looked back on their pictures, you know, and I know, and he knows that she left because of him.

Nah man, she already didn't want to get married to him because of his disfigurement. But when his family, your family, and then the president all get involved in honoring and praising your soon to be husband, you can't just back out of that shit and not expect repercussions.

She left because of materialistic and physical reasons, she loved him before his disfigurement.

>true lovers don't love each other over looks either
haha holy shit

Thy marine actually got a new face. Shame his wife divorced him before he did. All she had to do was wait another 3 months.

No she left him because he was jewish.

The pictures of them before the disfigurement, she did not know he was jew.

The pictures of them after, she knew.

You people are morons who make baseless assumptions based on pictures on chinese calliography boards.

They don't.

Race, however.

Imagine you lay down next to the love of your life when suddenly she takes out a knife and insists that you must remove your foreskin.

>but it turned out that it was because he was jewish and she didn't know until he broke a glass at their wedding while shouting MAZEL TOV.
>she didn't know until he broke a glass at their wedding while shouting MAZEL TOV.
>at their wedding while

Go back to Sup Forums bitch.

>disfigured
i have some evidence supporting otherwise

How fucking dense are you?
That's something called plausible deniability

I am not Sup Forums.

You must understand the horror this woman went through.

She thought she had pure aryan husband, he comes back disfigured, but it is fine, he will give her strong aryan children. Then even that is taken from her by jewish trickery.

Good one Sup Forums. Aryans are dying out and Muslims will take over Germany soon. umad breh? White peoples birth rates are decreasing significantly, yet minorities are increasing.

Get assblasted bitch boy. :)

I won't do a google search for you, if you bothered doing some actual research, you would know it was a matter of race, not of skin.

>Muslims
Ain't that an ideology not a race.

Chad Senator's Son up there on the top left must be grateful the most ugly action he ever saw was his chinless wife. The Resident Evil guy still looks smug, though, because he still gets to bang a hotter wife, at least for a little bit.

Point still stands. Indians, Arabians, Asians, Africans. These are the Muslims that are the majority, not the white. This butthurt polbaby was pretending Aryan has anything to do with this topic.

Truth is he killed himself, but not on purpose. They originally said he died falling on some ice, but in reality he died of a drug overdose; combination of alcohol and heroin.

>"In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances."

And yeah the couple got married after he came back from the hospital. As if that wasn't enough this was also around the time the girl's dad died. They divorced a year later.

I literally do not care what she said, she is fucking lying. The photos speak so many more volumes than she would
>jews
>race
fucking dumbass

And he even got laid with a fucking 10/10
How much age difference is between them again?

If that's as far as medical science could've gone why not just put on a mask?

He's still pretty fucking sexy.

You're a hero to me, user.

>why not just put on a mask?
fuck

TELL ME ABOUT ZIEGEL WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

A LOT OF LOAYALTY FOR A RESIDENT EVIL ENEMY

The Captain Hammer's definition of a hero?

>That Bush
At least look at the man you cunt.

You are one hundred percent retarded.

GROUND WALKERS

probably 20-something years. Unless him and his brother are immortal for some reason

You could just wrap his head in toilet paper and he'd look like the Unknown Soldier.

Ben Grimm. He's made of fucking rocks.

I'd have sex with this dude any day no homo

I could say the thing about roughly 80% of the male cast from that comic. Damn you France!

Dude, she's still disfigured. It's just a disfigured that I'd stick my dick in. Bag on head of course.

I want Dr. Doom to be my glorious leader and show us the path to man's future
>tfw it will never happen

dafuq is this? DAFUQ IS THIS???

Because people would only care about him if he had the mask.

Did the later stuff of this ever get translated? I remember reading it for awhile a few years ago and have never been able to find more.

/thread

>dafuq

Everybody is so uncomfortable.

I bet he smells like bacon

Kinda surprised no ones posted good ol Arseface yet

Yeah, I bet the Bushes fry up some mean bacon.

Long pig makes the best bacon.

I just want to know how and why nobody considered facial reconstruction.

Like, artificial cheekbones exist, you know. Just take the stuff they use for fake boobs and stuff it under the facial skin. Bam, instant nose.

Their kids jaw genes will be a real crap shoot

>go back to pol
>bitch
Back to the over, jewess.

worst part is if his shit went down about 5 years later, he could have had a face transplant before she left him

Not posting Jonah Hex right off the bat, shamful!

Yeah, those are some pretty ugly ass books. Not sure if that's supposed to be intentional.

>Ctrl+F "Darkman"
>0 Results

"And Woman"
or
"She Notch"

It'd be nice if she did anything.