I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWYSZoBm4pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sneed was a much better series

It sucked.

It's my favorite show of all time
Also Alex is best girl

One season was more than enough. I got half-way through season 2 just to see those glimpses of Yvonne in boots.

He really was acting like one the entire time.

Chuck-era Yvonne Strahovski was such a fucking babe. She was my waifu before I even knew of the concept of waifus.

Chuck is ridiculously comfy. It's hilarious and the characters are great. It goes way downhill plot-wise though after a few seasons. Kinda hits you in the feels though, especially when, for like half an episode, they're finally happy together

slav whore

I just wanted more Casey and Buymore shenanigans, but they upped the drama.

Fuck off

I went to go school with a guy who was such an embodiment of the target audience for this show that it felt surreal.

kys

>implying you wasn't a part of target audience of this show

>that episode where Chuck and Sarah move to the suburbs
>Once in a Lifetime starts playing
I wasn't ready for those feels

no, that was not implied

This desusenpai
I wasn't sold on giantfus till I saw her.

Yeah it was definitely an emotional rollercoaster. I didn't expect to care so much by the end of the series, but I really enjoyed the show even in the later seasons. Timothy Dalton was a great late addition.

It was pretty much the epitome of nerdy wish fullfillment, but worked suprisingly well. A hot lead woman, a dangerous double live, quirky side characters with absurd plots and the right mixture between weekly cases and overarching plots. It was formulaic and the references were too forced sometimes, but it somehow managed to hit the Sweetspot between action, sci-fi and dramedy.
Also a shitton of 10/10 waifus

I just want more chuck, season 5 really sucked and doesn't give the show the ending it deserved at all

I think I might be one of the few that liked the ending. I'm a sucker for the whole "make her fall in love all over again" story

well It became kind of a clusterfuck in the last 2 seasons. I also think that the whole amnesia plot, as tragic as it was for the audience, was kind of the perfect solution for giving Chuck and Sarah a normal life in the end.

And fucked.

UNA VELA

>Not fixing the nametag

Fucking normie

How did this shit end

Absolutely awful show
>t. Guy who watched the whole thing and hated everything past season 1

i never watched last season should i ?

Somebody didn't enjoy the fresh selection of Subway sandwiches.

>Sarah
>Chuck's sister
>Sarah's old partner (Carina)
This show had some great QTs

The writers of that show had a great time with the Subway product placement. Subway pretty much saved them from cancellation.

Jew boi holds unique unrepleceable CIA database in his head, has a bunch of white people protecting his ass and his personal shiksha guardian-fuck puppet.

Its another "awkward, weak jew boi fucks strong alpha smart shiksa girl that falls in love with him"

Alex is best girl. This is true.

Zachary Levi is Welsh.

It was pretty good and comfy but the ending sucked

First 2 seasons were good, 3 and 4 were meh and focused too much on relationshit.

Also, said, is season 5 worth watching? The finale was good, but I didn't pay much attention past season 2.

I liked how Sarah was often imperilled

>ywnltsoht

>it's a Big Mike describes his sub episode
He could read me any menu

I really hate this show because my college roommate had it on 24/7. The writing was terrible

>Zachary Levi
>Jewish
Nigga he's hardcore Christian. He just uses Levi cause of Jews

ok

you will never lick the sweat off her tummy?

even worse

This show had some pretty damn emotional moments
youtu.be/BWYSZoBm4pg

You got it

Neither does he, that's why he's shrugging!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Make a Sneed edit pls

DUDE UPLOAD A SPY DATABASE INTO BRAIN THROUGH IMAGES ON A MONITOR LMAO