New Marvel Teaser

Cullen Bunn and Steve Mcniven

x-men stuff ?

Lol @ Mcniven getting top billing

When was the last time an artist was above the writer?

>Cullen Bunn
>Steve Mcniven
Into the bin of mediocrity.

it's going to be wolverine isn't it
they're reprinting a lot of his best stories this fall and winter

Dormammu______

People care?

Reminds me of the 90's

They know who's gonna sell the series
>>so why the fuck is Bunn on this

Maybe marvel is creating a new line of comics just for the MCU universe

I like Cullen Bunn. Harrow County is great. Haven't read any of his cape stuff but I heard people liked his Sinestro.

I guess

maybe McNiven's really up himself after working with Millar

well i mean if you've got a difficult creator you're maybe not going to give them someone who you value highly to work alongside

>Sup Forums

doubtful, they know the movies don't affect the comic sales

of course it's possible that that 40% female audience is real and the reason so few people buy comics is simply that the older, whiter, maler demo is just dying off from poor life choices (they are right in the heart disease/type 2 diabetes/cancer zone at their age) and masking the real gains

which would mean that you might be correct

His Sinestro was fantastic, but is all I've read by him. I highly recommend it though, even if vendetti just completely ignores it in his Green Lantern run now.

Guys it's really obvious.

Mutant. Universe.

They're separating off the X-Men after IvX.

I mean, Cullen Bunn IS writing Uncanny and Civil War II: X-Men...

Oh boy, an excuse to stop storytiming! Thanks, Marvel!

good

Mutant Universe
It will last for like 2 years until they make the "Welcome Home" event in 2018.

This would sound plausible except IvX wouldn't be finished by January 2017 yet.

There's really nothing wrong with Bunn, usually.
He gets, and deserves, a lot of flack for Fearless Defenders, but since then he's done a fine job on Sinestro, Magneto, and Uncanny X-Men.
Not sure about his non-cape stuff since I'm a pleb.

they don't really wait for events to finish anymore before launching their new shit

Didn't stop them with Secret Wars or Death of X. There'll just be loads of boxes that say 'FIND OUT HOW IN INHUMANS VS X-MEN!' because Marvel don't care

IvX won't be over in january, the #1 chapter doesn't come out until December.

This seems most likely. It'd do the mutants some good to fuck off to another dimension, considering Earth is so dangerous that Limbo is safer.

Mission Unpossible!

Mutant University

Young mutie book

>giving a safe space to the people than want to be accepted by society

Is this real life ?

Massive Unhappiness

>IvX still running while this starts
>Don't forget about Spider-Man clone event.
>The three would probably still be running when the Next years crossover event starts as well
Are you ready for Marvel having four mega events going at the same time?

>Secret Wars
That was going to end before ANAD but Ribic delays killed it.

>Death of X
What are you even talking about here?

Nah, it's just fantasy.

They already have that.

Maybe Rightclops (who is clearly secretly in the dungeons of New Attilan) will ask Reed to make them a world of their own?

I miss the F4.

He's good at writing anti-villains. People like Magneto, Sinestro and Black Adam.

Not so good at anything else.

You are right. I wish we put "Mutants get their own universe" into the Bingo

You can still do it, it's not like anyone cares about that bingo.

too far stretched

>A house divided against itself cannot stand
MARVEL ANNOUNCING BENDIS BEING FIRED SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HIS SHIT

Alternatively: Marvel announcing everyone who isn't Bendis being fired.

Fuck off, that bingo is perfect and comes off as if it was written by someone that actually reads comics as opposed to shit like the CWII one where it was 90% Sup Forums and Sup Forums bait.

They decided to skip to telling stories set after Death of X, rather than tell that story, which sets up that which came after. Only to tell the story later.

I guess I should've just said Civil War II because they're doing that extending an event because of delays but still launching shit all over again

>forgetting GotG Nova event
FIVE MEGA CROSSOVER EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME

GABBO GABBO GABBO

Fuck off. The CWII Bingo is just Bendis cliches and Movie Synergy

I'm sure we will get HYDRA related Avengers mini event soon too.

I don't know but I do know I kind of like these black teasers after hating them for a while. The wild guessing is more fun than the eventual reveal in most cases save the best.

>that bingo is perfect and comes off as if it was written by someone that actually reads comics
bullshit, 99% of things are X-Men crap. It was clearly done by some butthurt Xfags. If it was true IvX, it would be split 50/50 with the Inhumans.

Death of X was planned that way, it is a conjoined book and they would have to push back both the X and I line to do it first. Plus they X books have been setting the scene for what happened in it.

>Civil War II
Is another delay victim, Bendis keep rewriting, probably because every could see his shit coming a mile way. They are clearly scrambling to change the ending just like they change the name of Ulysses.

The speculation is only fun because we get to make fun of Marlel.

>someone who reads comics
>giving a shit about Inhumans
does not compute

That's because there's nothing to talk about regarding the shithumans, they're that boring.

Don't forget the big Cosmic "nothing will ever be the same" event they're setting up in Ultimates and the upcoming Thanos ongoing.

>I read comics
>except I don't read comics

Cullen Bunn..kek

>I read inhumans
>they are good

It's physically impossible to care about modern Inhumans.

HE IS NOT A KEK!

Inhumans was better when they were Cosmic-driven Asgard-lite than now that they're basically street-level Mutants-lite.

Inmumans?

>I read comics
>Not shitty comics though, like the Inhumans
Fixed.

Bane ?

He does more good than bad, especially in the last few years.

God keep the Meme GotG away from Rich

>Mutant University

This guy gets it.

Come on bitches, how long is it since the last time they had a new #1 and redesigned the X-school? How long has that school been going and they don't offer any higher qualifications than GED?

Literally all the X-Men have ever done in the last 40 years is scream safe space.

>Sure Scoot, whatever you say, after all my son is a mutant and though I'm happy for him to live among our societies here on Earth, I've travelled the multiverse enough to recognize that there are people who would never feel at home here for whatever reason. In fact, I have prepared just such a world - it's in a safe pocket universe, perfectly protected from external threats, a world without man-made pollution but where everything is in place for a rapid colonization program. I've even created machinery that can build cities overnight, wherever you choose to settle. Nothing there could ever seriously harm you but yourselves.

>Thanks, hu-mon. You will not be culled immediately when mutants and your disgusting kind inevitably go to war.

>OK

>To me, my jailbait!

four hours later

>[exploding pocket dimension]

>THE HU-MONS TRICKED US

>We know it doesn't look like we have anyone because DC took all the good talent, BUT LOOK WE GOT MCNIVEN AND BUNN!
>MCNIVEN!
>AND!
>BUNN!
>whoo

You're assuming Bendis won't be on Nova, turning it into GotG 2.0

Am I the only one who reads GotG as Goh-t-ghh?

>you now realize Sup Forums didn't care for the last couple of Marvel relaunches because they did not come with weeks of teasers
I mean, Fortress was lightning in a bottle, but guessing the non-obvious ones was always lots of fun to me

As far as we know, that was (possibly) pushed by editor Mike Marts with Remender attached as a writer. Both of them don't work at Marvel anymore, so it's likely that the faction who didn't want this unless it was massively reworked won. I don't see what's changed in editorships to have a different situation just a year and something later.

Best teasers are the ones with silhouettes

nope

After saying to myself "this won't be a major book since Bunn is no exclusive", I am now realizing that Cullen Bunn has no more books at DC.
Exclusive announcement when?

UXM is pretty dull

I think the awfulness of the other X-books makes it seem better.

fucking jif-saying vegan agnostic cunt

The bingo was gloriously subverted...

> Scarlet Witch showed up and shat on Bendis's event.

>To me, my jailbait!
Kek.

user, I'm one of the few inhumans fans on the board. I've liked them before any of the big, poorly handled push they've gotten in the past few years, but the inhumans absolutely do not deserve equal space on the bingo. Until the big push, they were mostly supporting characters with the occasional limited series and some of the royal family members joining teams. It's also one of the few connections to the Fantastic Four I can cling to until they get brought back.

But the X-men were the biggest franchise at Marvel for over a couple decades. The Inhumans are the Royal Family, Ms. Marvel, Moon-Girl (who shouldn't even be there) and a handful of characters that Soule created in the past few years. The X-men are hundreds of characters.

but Bendis is pretty self aware about his event being quite stupid

Read his Magneto. Art from Gabriel Walta makes that book fucking amazing.

Please no. Why do you hate your children, Marvel? You used to be so close before you became so jewey.

There is a version where the Genosha field is swapped with Maximus being a bastard.

Jesus god I hate what this company has become.

are you saying the Inhumans can't become a big franchise no matter what they do?

Yes

>Not sure about his non-cape stuff
Harrow County is fantastic. Marvel should let him flex his horror chops on Man-Thing

I wish that WHITE MAN BAD panel was there because we'd probably be able to get quadruple Bingo.

The card isn't about popularity it is bingo using things expected to happen in the event. There is no reason the Inhumans shouldn't have squares when they are half the event. I doubt the the hundred of X characters will be in this, I doubt all of the new mutants will even make it in.

That's not the right attitude for a fan. Look at the Guardians of the Galaxy, they were worse tan Z-list and now they're the third biggest franchise behind Avengers and Spider-Man.

Already happening
They had spider women, Apocalyse War, and Stand off all happening around the same time and right before CWII

>Marvel hates the X-Men
>Marvel hates the Fantastic Four
>Marvel can't write a good Spider-Man for shit
>It's been forever since there's been a good event
I feel like I'm dying inside. You were my favorite once.

Pretty pessimistic for a "fan".

Everyone at Marvel knows CWII is bullshit. Even Bendis. They were literally saying in interviews before it started that most events they spend years planning whereas this one they had to throw it together in a few months. They were practically forewarning people that it was going to be a mess. Most of the tie-ins are either just a passing reference to CWII then back to what they were already doing, or devoting the whole issue to straight up damage control.

I bet that once we get a The Untold Tale Story for this era, it'll be a whole lot of people from all sides bitching about having to deal with CWII.

It's going to be a parody series about people being mad over character changes
It'll officially be called >MUH
My dad works for marvel so I know this

Of course they can, but they're not there yet.

I am not the same poster btw

>Look at the Guardians of the Galaxy, they were worse tan Z-list and now they're the third biggest franchise behind Avengers and Spider-Man.
Is that why, after most of the movie hype has died, they don't seem to be capable of sustaining any other books except for the main one and Rocket Raccoon? Memelord v2, Abnett's Guardians, Drax and everything else did bad sales-wise.

>It's been forever since there's been a good event
Secret Wars, even with all its faults, is one of the all-time best linewide Marvel events.

Don't make me laugh.