Sister came out as transgender

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rape

If she's young she might grow out of it.

does louis put out content any more?

Redpill before it's too late.

She's older than me

Fuck her before she gets ugly.

*Brother

If you have to ask Sup Forums, you need to probably grow up. Just cut off contact and don't talk to it, tell your faggot parents to do the same. Faggot.

It's a nonsense fashion thing among non-muslims in the west. There is nothing to do about this trend. Except maybe violence until they stop with the nonsense.

Not 100% sure, planning on marathoning him at some point before I go back to uni, though

Don't tell me you're underage and I'll have to call the mods.

Do the right thing and delet her.

2mg pimozide daily.

19, kys

Do an honor killing

>claims to be older than 12
>uses kys

You should consider ending it.

I'm here, who do you need banned?

Oh boy, a teenager looking to feel special at school for going through puberty thinks she's transginger.

As long as she's cute and decides not to take any testosterone pills it's fine for everyone.

Ffs, check my IP or something, I'm 100% legal. Not something Italians would know much about

Don't let her take hormones. Also is she hot?

fug bucci

Is she a hideous whale?
That's pretty much the only case where I can see a woman acquiring the "grass is greener" mental disorder required to be a tranny.
If she's not then I imagine it's just an attention grabbing scheme that will blow over as soon as she tries to present herself as male in public.

She's not and she is. Literally worst case scenario

Sorry to hear that user, I saw a pic of a tranny dick on this website (of course) and it was foul looking.

Only one option.

Become the madder one.

>Sister
It's fucking nothing. She's just attention whoring and trying to be a special snowflake.

>implying that I'm not a brit on vacation in Italy

Kill her

Mourn her. She is gone.

nothing man, stop treating this shit like it's outrageous and they'll stop doing it. they just want the fucking attention.

>you're what, trangender?
>ok, anyway, when are you going to get a job?
>wash the dishes please

just carry on man

My sister has been using meth almost every day for the last two months. I think her life is coming to a close now, a real shame, but we were not blessed with good parents and she ended up worst of three kids. I bet there are some authoritarians on here ready to subject their kids to the same thing, I'm glad that your genes will lose.

Tbqh this is closest to my family's reaction

How did you not notice?

Jesus Christ, I'm outside of /jojo/ and I still can't escape this

Tell her she's about to fuck up her life.
Do not give her any more attention because that's basically what she wants with this shit.

There's nothing else left to do, just watch the shitshow that eventually comes up.
Maybe try to deter parents from being too supportive.

It was pretty obvious but I thought it would pass

So your sister is (((((((((becoming))))))))) a man or you and your brother are faggots?

They're the total opposite of supportive. She's pretty much dead to them, my dad in particular

TO THE GULAGS

Sister is ((((((((becoming)))))))) a man

sexchangeregret.com/

Well, then just make sure to keep relationship at siberian temperatures even if it's your blood, she'll either drop that shit to win her family back if she doesn't see you as horrible bigots or turn into a full-blown LGBTQQJVSZJKCs+ tumblrina SJW
Except eventual suicide and prepare for that if she goes through with it.

Extreme smugness and 'told you so's are encouraged if she comes crying to you.

Start taking her out to do ecstasy at raves and shit. Buy her "butchy" clothing that is actually pretty femme. Eventually she'll enjoy hooking up with men at raves so much she'll become a femme whore and all you have to do is encourage her to settle down with a man and create white babies. If your brown then just let your sister (((((((((become a man)))))))) and get addicted to heroin until she eventually o.d.'s.

Expect*
Anyway, if you can't convince her to drop it/visit a psychiatry then leave her to her own devices

Ask if she enjoys taking it in the ass, because that's where she's going to receive it as a guy

What are you studying? HOMO sapiens? ;-)

Math degree with a bunch of philosophy modules

>using the word vacation
>implying you're British

Hmm

Oh

Fuck off Ireland, you're drunk again.

Give her the D.
She'll need it.

Nothing you can do for her, she's gone. I'd just disown her and never contact the bitch ever again.

>does louis put out content any more?
new docs just a couple of months ago m8

Tbqh famalam just act like she's your brother now. Nothing wrong with having an older brother as long as they expect to act and be treated like an older brother. Get them to buy you a lot of drinks, get them to drive you to and from places, go to football matches.

To be frank be happy you haven't got some tumblrina sister who'll shit out a brown baby.

Encourage him to transition as quickly as possible and live a mans life. Don't forget to make god damn sure that you get them into their first proper fight about a year into T, they'll fucking love it and get hooked to the adren rush or it'll break them and they'll want to be a girl.

Tell her to NEVER TRUST EHAT TUMBLR OR THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT THIS. I've known too many deluded children who chop off their dicks and shoot themselves to let other kids follow this

>The therapists are brainwashed
>The meds the prescribe are highly experimental
>The doctors have actively admitted that most cases end as a phase for most
>Those same doctors don't give a shit.

Call her a faggot