ITT : subvillains who shoud have been the main ones

ITT : subvillains who shoud have been the main ones

Why? She worked well on the movie as a subvillain.

Is this just waifufaggotory?

Her clothes spent the majority of the movie melting off her body in one form or another, which I liked but she was the wrong sex. can someone please do a Bara gender bend of her?

>villians you wish were your subs

....or doms honestly, she seems like a dom, but damn that's a fine piece of animated ass.

She was the reason why I like women instead of girls
She's the reason why I friend zone younger girls who went after so I could chased after their older sisters

And she's voiced by Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5, so that's a plus.

gae or grill?

Me? I'm a homosexicle

Die.

Much as I love Olga and Rourke as an evil double act, making them a singular character would have probably helped with the film's pacing issues. And ice cold bara proto-Nazi German American mercenary queen bitch voiced by James Garner. Boneriffic.

Actually, you know what would have actually helped with the film's pacing issues? Making it a fucking trilogy like it was intended to be.

So what would the trilogy be split into?
>Expedition under the sea
>Expedition beneath the Earth
>Actually finding Atlantis
Or did they have different plans?

Its another
>good writting = my fetish
Thread.

his fetish is... trilogies?

Try again.

>expedition under the sea
>expedition under the Earth and Finding Atlantis
>Mingling with Atlantians and betrayal

but that is what he said would fix it

>Actually, you know what would have actually helped with the film's pacing issues? Making it a fucking trilogy like it was intended to be.

Needs subtitles desu.

>Stargate is Atlantis
>Atlantis is Stargate

i liked how she yelled at Rourke in a mildly annoyed tone of voice as she fell to her death. it takes serious focus to bitch at your coworker while you hurtle towards a grisly demise

>Much as I love Olga and Rourke as an evil double act, making them a singular character would have probably helped with the film's pacing issues. And ice cold bara proto-Nazi German American mercenary queen bitch voiced by James Garner. Boneriffic.

Will we ever get lewds of them?

Wait, racebent pocahontas was a badguy?

>racebent
>implying it isn't gender bent John Smith

Maybe she's their great great great ancestor.

followed by
>actually
>blah blah blah
>a trilogy would fix it

clearly she's just a descendant of Pocahontas & John Smith, and bleaches her hair.