You looked so beautiful being raped Sansa

>you looked so beautiful being raped Sansa.

Was it the 'tism?

well they kind of look alike

?

He has ascended from this plane of universe.
He has no more care for the emotions of lowly lifeform
Why are people too retarded to understand this ?
It was the same on reddit they were saying he is creepy for watching her sister get raped.

thanks for clearing that up captain obvious

Well OP didnt get it

cunt

Puberty turn him into an ugly cunt.

he was already ugly

*that* is bran stark now?

wew lad, seems like just yesterday Sup Forums was posting about how shota he was but now he's a weird looking faggot. I guess I didn't realize how long GoT tv show has been running.

what is memeing? who would shitpost on the internet?

And now he's balding too. Least he's rich.

7 years my man

Nah he was a cute kid

Partially true. He said he was sorry that it happened to her and she looked beautiful in her wedding dress.
He never mentions how beautiful she looked when Theon prepped her cunt for the fuckery.

bran will never hug and kiss and sex rickon again. ;_;

>SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOOOT

That bowlcut tho

>It was the same as people on Reddit saying

Perhaps you need to fuck off back there.

brother?

>Wedding night
>rape
is this the new marxist narrative? all marriage is rape? all consensual sex is rape?

>Was it 'tism

Almost certainly. Bran is going to use his new found gifts to IRL Braaapppp spy on Sansa in the privy.

underrated post

No. It's the same loss of ego that comes from a total breakdown from LSD. He speaks truth and does not care what anybody thinks.

wow those perfect cock sucking lips

mmmmmmm

>le triggered Sup Forumslack
No one was even talking about rape in that scene. Stop being retarded.

If I drew this head for art I'd get a C- for it.

That post has been essentially copy pasted in every GoT thread since season 1 but now it's /pol?

>Reddit spacing
No thanks i'm afraid I'll see you there

How will you see me there if you're not a redditor, redditor?

Was it even rape?
I mean Sansa never tried to stop Ramsay and married him out of her own free will.

Under U.S. law and Australian law, a marriage is not legally valid if the couple does not consummate. Literally everyone knows you must consummate a marriage on the wedding night. Sansa agreed to get married, she wasn't forced she had a choice. Little finger offered her and she agreed to marry Ramsay, therefore she agreed to the sex, therefore it wasn't rape.

Pls go Ahmed

/ourguy/

He's explaining the three eyed raven to her, nobody was there when she got raped and she didn't tell anyone but somehow her brother who she hasn't seen for years knew what she looked like and what happened.

They were going for this, but the writing and acting were just too bad to make it work.

>Pls go Ahmed

Not an argument, Shlomo

>He was explaining the three eyed raven to her

Yeah but no.

>Sansa, I'm a powerful wargh that has been given the power of Greensight, the ability to not only impose my will on animals but also see events in the past and present at will.

Vs

>I can't be lord of anything, I'm the three eyed raven
>What...what's that
>I can't explain it. Also I watched Ramsey's 9 inch Dreadfort destroy your tight virgin pussy, it was hot.

He went full autism.

I imagined him stroking his little cock just off the frame while he said it with his autism voice

didnt ramsay fuck her in the ass though, I just assumed

Fucking lost it.

Clearly he wasn't there, seeing as she never got raped.

>Also I watched Ramsey's 9 inch Dreadfort destroy your tight virgin pussy, it was hot.

Kek

How all these child actors became ugly as sin. Did they predict it making the starks the ugliest pieces of shit in the show?

Try 5

Top kek

/thread

Ramsay was just consummating marriage.

>never got raped

was having a shit day but this made it better

Is that the same actor that played Bran as a kid? If yes, puberty wasn't kind to him.

Sandor killed them all before any raping happened

underrated

>yfw she touches you the first time and all you can think about is posting on /r9k/ how much roasties suck
>yfw no reaction in crotch area due to hours spent fapping to xhamstur in between shit posting
Truly 4chans "our guy"

People bitched so much after the Ramsey raped, but book Sansa got it worse in some ways.
>creeped on and possibly molested by Pycelle
>stripped and beaten in front of people by Joffrey pretty regularly, often threatened with rape by him
>nearly gang raped by a mob of angry peasants
>continuously groped and kissed and by Dontos
>almost raped at knife point by the Hound
>groped a bit by naked and erect Tyrion before he gave up
>almost raped by Marillion
>continuously groomed by LF who kisses her, touches her, and has her sit in his lap, all the while he's trying to sell her on the idea that he is her only friend and savior who deserves her affection and that she should be a 13 year old femme fatale, no doubt paralleling how he gets his whores in to the business
>gets her tits continuously groped by a fucked up kid with mommy issues
She hasn't gone a single book without being molested and/or sexually harassed by at least two men. I'm 90% sure GURM is into it.

Think he masturbates to Sophie?

Probably. Or at least he did back when she was fourteen. The guy is transparently a perv, I don't understand how he gets away with it.

Is this actually in the show or is it a meme?

Quality post