Can't we agree that Jane is the best Disney Renaissance waifu

Can't we agree that Jane is the best Disney Renaissance waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fine OP i'll give you that but can we agree that Gladys is best Waifu in general

Why do we need to agree to something that is obviously a fact.

that's a funny way to spell "belle" user

I wanna see Jane eat sandwiches slathered in mayo and watch the Mayo get all over her dress after every single bite

>Feminist Princess who only fucks Animal-Kin

Degenerate Witch needs to be burned

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

It's funny because Jane is the exact same thing. And in Belle's case her story is a metaphor for sticking by your man and helping him change no matter how abusive he is so far right MRA types should love her.

Jane is just misunderstood

Secretly if she'd know any better she'd clear cut the entire Madagascarian Forest to make into disposable sandwich toothpicks

>MRA types

Now I'm not one to complain about Sup Forumsmblr but...

You're in a waifu thread user

>HURRR DEGENERATE FEMINIST SUBHUMAN DEUS VULT
>b-but I'm not an MRA

Yep its gonna be one of these threads

nice wife, cute features, nice feet, but her facial arrangement is terrible. she has that problem modern CGI characters have where eyes are too high and the rest is too low
here i'll fix it for you

The story with Bed and the Breakfast is pretty clear
unless women give men half a chance and start trying to fix them, our sex is doomed. Because we are fucking lousy without them and it's getting worse the more they stay away from us out of fear
Now that isn't to say they're perfect either. Or even better. Just that they're good at fixing us.. often just by being around. That's all it takes, most of the time.

Nope, it's a lion.

>nice wife
i meant nice voice. the fuck, that's a hell of a stnank

can't disagree there

>That OP image
How the fuck hasn't that compilation image been posted yet? You know the one.

She was the best.

>baboons to the left o' me
>baboons to the right

I don't know what it is about this image that turns me on, but it does.

Now it looks completely generic, thanks

Kingdom Hearts did Jane best
>Tank top
>Skirt is lag showing

UFFF

Those toes are horrible. Have some standards.

Is that.... Korra?

Disney always made better femme fatale

I can't ever see Jane without remembering that weird autistic who had the JaneXAmelia ship and went around commissioning a ton of art of the two of them together. Because apparently Tarzan and Treasure Planet just go together?

you can go get boners from picasso if you want

Plus they seem to have fixed the facial features
they do kind of have a similar feel since treasure planet's supposed to evoke a 19th century feel, right? like it's 'treasure island in the future' but the future thing is all tech, the style is still back then for no reason

I remember that thread

They're British-accented QTs in pulpy adventure films.

Alright. I think I will.

Well, Jane and Amelia both had that high class British voice going for them.

Besides, many of the techniques Disney learned working on Tarzan was later utilized on Treasure Planet

Y-yes...it's b-bad, i-i don't unironically ship it
youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw

Jane IS the best Disney girl

This is actually some impressive editing skills.
Especially if it's self taught

It's got a lot of forgiving filters added, but it's still pretty good

What thread. Wait, did we have a whole thread of fixing weird designs?

>Korra is forced to make mayonnaise-on-whitebread sandwiches by Asami because she's a white supremacist
Golden.

Jane, Ariel, Gaston...

wha? ariel and gaston are fine. the renaissance designs were either geometric perfection or intentionally goofy cartoon-ass shit like LeFou. Just like uh.. zelda and shit. though wind waker and twilight princess DID give us some pretty fucked up faces. Sometimes it looked like the texture was done right but they applied it to the wrong part of the head mesh

now that is a whole different kind of fucked up face, but some really nice feet and great clothes folds and dynamism and shit, so whatever
i also like how she seems to be holding onto a pair of green surgical tubing lines while sliding along a giant mass of hair slathered in green spray paint

She looks boring AF now.

Not muh waifu

Why does this make me uncomfortable?

Oh I remember that now. I didn't notice they were altering her features, I thought it was just lolracism
and I guess this one was about the pet peeve of depicting redheads with actual red hair instead of copper-colored.
this one I wonder... was the real alice liddell a redhead or something
nipple placement.

So I can't be both a Feminist and an MRA?

Do you dye your hair an unnatural color by any chance?

nobody who is genuinely in favor of anything and has any sense in their heads uses special terms to describe those things
they just call themselves normal / sensible / right
you aren't 'in favor of women's or men's rights', you're just morally good.