What are Sup Forums thoughts on raising NASAs budget?

What are Sup Forums thoughts on raising NASAs budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=27uIF5q9POM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFO2usVjfQc
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2147404/Found-The-single-asteroid-thats-worth-60-billion-years-financial-output-entire-WORLD.html
fortune.com/2015/07/20/asteroid-precious-metals/
mashable.com/2012/04/26/planetary-resources-asteroid-mining-trillions/
space.com/15391-asteroid-mining-space-planetary-resources-infographic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I say we loan them the money to be the first to put a human on Mars. And if they succeed and do it before the loan is due, then they don't have to repay the loan.

Slash it. God does not approve of space exploration, use the funds to spread word of God instead.

Cut it completely. Literally worthless and valueless in every sense.

CERN is retarded quantum irrefutable bullshit science. Fuck quantum-anything, go to Mars instead. As long as NASA isn't using the funds on bullshit science, I say hike it up.

shit that benefits mankind comes from nasa tech whether intentionally or unintentionally as a byproduct of something else

we own nasa, we could be reaping benefits but there are idiots who are all MUH DOMESTIC ISSUES. their budget should be near DOD levels in all honesty.

Man I hate satellites now

>Not worth it to go to Mars
>No understanding of antiquity
>Materialist kike-slut

Black projects probably overtook NASA a long time ago.

They are just a public front at this point.

SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING SPACE MINING

If Hitler won the war, maybe.

what can nasa possibly discover or accomplish that will substantially improve the quality of life for humanity?

NASA is not a private organization, they are a government agency.

> hurr durr don't tax me brah it's a waste of time compared to advances in hentai technology

this subreddit is cancer

>muh science
Oh you mean the same shills who push global "warming" on us?

Cut their budget and let them starve.

What difference does that make? All our """money""" is on loan from the fed anyway.

Make the universe great again!

New space race when?

>Jews

How about we slash the kikes' throats and let them bleed out? Then NASA can do actually meaningful shit.

>tfw live in a generation where everybody is a self centered spacial snow flake who are anti space travel because it would show them how irrelevant they are.
Why can't we have nice things?

NASA faked the moon landings and is probably faking the Curiosity mission too (all those anomalies are just rocks goy!). Their only real support is Daily Show watching weed smokers brainwashed by the black science man shilling for his employer. Those 20 billions are probably all going toward black projects and hookers.

>The Jews asks why we can't have nice things

Earth is flat. NASA are freemasonic hoaxers. Get with it, autists.

They should get a lot more money but they also need reform when it comes to their hiring processes. The government hiring process is bullshit and favors veterans, minorities, and women too heavily. People get promoted simply based on their time there instead of merit.

It needs reform, like the rest of government. But NASA also does a lot of great research, innovation in tech, and pushes the envelope of what is possible.

A lot of private sector tech and research ultimately comes from work that NASA does. They contribute much more than just exploring space and sending up satellites.

im not memeing right now, America should holocaust all the Zionists, then go to Mars

Only if they are given a real "flagship" goal like landing people on mars or setting up a moon or Lagrange station. Sick of dumping money into a pointless ISS. We'd do better on our own.

A lot of bullshit comes from the "work" NASA does too.

This

Cut all foreign aid and divert it to NASA.

>holocaust all the Zionists

you'd have to holocaust an awful lot of NASA staff then.

NASAs budget is about 20 billion dollars. This amount is basically a rounding error for the overall federal budget. Compared to what we spend blowing up ragheads in the middle east or bailing out banks, this is chump change.

Go ahead and increase their budget. At least we get some good out of the money we spend on them.

NASA's budget isn't really that big

I agree. It needs reform but it has a lot of potential. I worked there for about 3 years and the amount of people I saw who were extremely smart and talented outnumbered the idiots by a large majority. NASA has a lot of talent that it just isn't putting to use. I left because of this.

Decent Fabianist ideology, but unless it involves gassing the kikes, it's not good enough.

Several companies are already preparing for that. It'll probably happen within the next couple of decades.

It's going to royally fuck up the metals market though. Gold/silver/nickel/platinum/palladium and REEs will become basically worthless and every related terrestrial mining job will be lost.

I'm all for it though considering I studied planetary geology in college. Probably be some sweet jobs for me.

My Zionist dad helped program the Canadarm, what have your people done for space travel, Achmed?

yes, please.

Wow I just learned that Canada does have a space program (complete with a leaf on the logo) and it's top contribution is called a "Canadarm"

And then it topped that one by augmenting the Canadarm with a sensor.

your kike fucking dad has directly or indirectly contributed to the collapse of western civilization, and his people have sent millions to their deaths for shekels. enjoy hell you piece of shit.

Vid very much related: m.youtube.com/watch?v=27uIF5q9POM

And: m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFO2usVjfQc

Yep, it was a robot arm, pretty badass.

My dad was an engineer and as pro-West as anyone I know.

He did a lot to help advance the science of robotics.

What have you done for Western civilisation?

THIS
H
I
S

>pro-West
>Zionist

pick one leaf. your father was a fucking faggot.

Zionists mostly see themselves as Western-based colonisers trying to build a Western Jewish country.

My dad was a fucking saint, you petty small-minded ass-hole. I re-iterate, what the FUCK have you ever done for Western civilisation?

DO IT
SPACE IS THE FINAL FRONTIER

your father was a filthy kike cocksucker.

The reason we aren't investing more into NASA is that we already have interstellar technology that we reverse engineered from the Ayys that crashed at Roswell. NASA is just a front to slowly reveal advanced technology to the masses without exposing our secrets.

We already have a moon base, mars base etc.

Why did you have to turn this thread into another opportunity to complain about being oppressed? Fucking jews every time.

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement

My dad was a brilliant engineer and a good dad, probably more than anyone in your inbred family.

You're just jealous of our Jewish intelligence and work ethic, faggot.

I'm not complaining about being oppressed... I'm not oppressed at all...

the first video was top tier beautiful and inspiring tbqh

your dad was a faggot, and apparently so are you, with all that dad worship. at least he gets to suck satan's cock for eternity now.

My dad was a nice guy and smart man, loving one's parents is still normal in non-degenerate family-values-respecting Jewish households.

I'm genuinely sorry that your values are so degenerate that's somehow surprising to you.

Raise it, it's one of the only things that make me look forward to the future in the sea of filth and degeneracy.

Where should I apply first and where are we gonna go?

I lost all faith in NASA when it comes to future space exploration. All they care about is global warming/climate change horseshit now. SpaceX is the way to go, lads.

NASA is inefficent as fuck.

give Elon Musk $10 billion dollars and he'll land a man on mars by 2022

fuck you in particular

I rather raise the budget on an organization that will reverse aging or some shit then raise NASAs budget.

SETI comes to mind

Sure, go ahead double it... …just put it on their tab.

Space Travel is Haram.

Space is the best place to escape from islam

They need to increase NASAs budget exponentially by cutting all military aid to other countries which would reduce military budget drastically. Space X fails over and over again consistently, deluded redditor ancap shills....

Go for it. Kill black budgets, gut the government. Lower congress/senate pay, dump the rest in nasa and the military, and have them work together.

Good idea. Quadruple it.

Underground biodome cities for common citizens, and I'll support.

I wouldn't even be concerned with all the jobs being lost. There'll be processing jobs, higher educated jobs, etc.

Also it'll be a VERY slow transition. It wont be lost overnight.

we need more awesome films, great special effects company I think we should throw them some bones

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2147404/Found-The-single-asteroid-thats-worth-60-billion-years-financial-output-entire-WORLD.html
>One single asteroid in our solar system - 241 Germania - has $95.8 (£60) trillion of mineral wealth inside it - nearly the same as the annual GDP of the entire WORLD.

fortune.com/2015/07/20/asteroid-precious-metals/
>Asteroid passing close to Earth could contain $5.4 trillion of precious metals

mashable.com/2012/04/26/planetary-resources-asteroid-mining-trillions/
This $20 Trillion Rock Could Turn a Startup Into Earth's Richest Company
Planetary Resources has its way. Planetary Resources is the asteroid-mining company launched Tuesday in Seattle, with backing from Microsoft and Google billionaires, to mine rocks like Amun

space.com/15391-asteroid-mining-space-planetary-resources-infographic.html

There is no space. The earth is flat and the sun hovers above it while earth's disk rotates. NASA doesn't even exist. That money is going to secret military plans.

$20 TRILLION IN DEBT

not raising anyone's budget in my opinion.