No gun
Homogeneous

>america
niggers and spics
>japan
effectively no niggers and spics

but america is 50%white

Shitaly is all niggers

Welcome to the drug war, where hot spots in major US cities have violence rates on par with the rest of the Americas. OP, some other questions from your graph:

What are French and German police doing to keep their rates low?

And what the fuck is up with the UKs homicide rate compared to their European peers if their firearm ownership rate is so low? You'd think their homicide rates would drop along with the effectiveness of their civilian weapons.

Aren't American police trained to shoot to kill while over in Europe they will use guns to incapacite the target like targeting a leg for example?

>niggers and spics
Murricans always say the same shit, yet france is full of darkies and muds, so is britain and what do you know shit is calm

Why is EU so safe compared to the US?

t.cevapcic alexandru samir

>Aren't American police trained to shoot to kill while over in Europe they will use guns to incapacite the target like targeting a leg for example?

Interesting. One of our cops here stopped a knife attacker and got a successful arrest by shooting him in the leg and got reamed out and publicly lambasted because she didn't follow procedure with a chest shot.

Guess they just want to kill here.

You want to several their femoral artery? The chest is a much bigger and easier target and who knows, they might just survive.

>You want to several their femoral artery? Go for the safer lungs or heart, you idiot

Yeah people always say that, but the ratio of people actually killed by the police is smaller over here where police routinelly target the attackers legs. Maybe Finnish femoral arteries are smaller, I dunno?

third world

Depends on how dark are you

t. never fired a gun

did you have niggers and S.P.A.C.E?

>Aren't American police trained to shoot to kill
They're trained to shoot center mass, followed up by a headshot if needed (failure-to-stop drill) to incapacitate a lethal force attacker.

As for leg shots, I've often heard that the Scandis and Germans practice this, but only on the internet. I'd prefer to see a training manual or hear from actual police in order to know if it's SOP.

I have fired plenty of guns, prolly more than you. But that doesn't have anything to do with how police are trained here.

it's literally legal for a mentally ill person to buy a rifle.

Trap card open!!

France lol

Don't have any training manuals but almost every time there is news about police using guns it's about them shooting a knife wielder into legs. A quick googling about police using guns comes with one news item was about a police aiming to a center of mass. But that was when the attacker was actively hacking away at the victim. So it can happen other way too, it's a judgement call.

Japanese are weaboos who stay always at home

Why do Britbong love knives so much?