/canzuk/

A general for the inevitable superpower that will form from the four Anglo powers.
Invited: Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11924169
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/02/new-zealand-academic-says-break-ins-at-her-home-are-intimidation-move-to-silence-research-on-china.html
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/98389476/bill-english-no-problem-with-jian-yangs-involvement-with-chinese-spies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for germany

w-w-w-what's going on in here guys?

No I don't want you here

tough shit

Lads, when can we recolonise Rhodesia and South Africa?
They were the best of the Anglo race.

Not really. They were grunts, thugs and mercenaries. Our colonies in Africa were the backwater of the Empire.

>They were grunts, thugs and mercenaries
Better than being the utter cucks we are now. Rhodesia took the most amount of casualties by proportion of the population during ww2. They fought back when the world turned against them. They held on to territory where they were only 3% of the total population, against Soviet backed guerrillas and a western blockade for a decade. They were more British than the British ever could be, even when the British betrayed them.

Canzuk isn't political. It's inevitable.

Are you mad your dads farmed was expropriated? Should have settled in a white (civilized) country

>Are you mad your dads farmed was expropriated?
I think you mean stolen by niggers who are now starving.
>Should have settled in a white (civilized) country
Rhodesia was a white country, the greatest of them in fact

>Rhodesian was a white country
The whites were never more than a 5%

But it was a white society. Even niggers acted like whites when we were in charge. Once we left, it all went back to niggerhood.

Hi mom

>white country
>95% nigger
>not too far from the congo
>no snow
yeah nah. rhodesia was about as white as French Algeria.

hi son

>Drunken step dad pretending he's my REAL DAD.

UK is dad, france is mom. USA is big bro

*pulls off belt*

What was that?

deat thread
what a failure

too many changs
no thanke

>Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada

All of these are Finlandized states and tributary vassals within the orbit of more powerful regional powers.

Super power my ass.

canzuk wouldn't work.

also why are we excluding other commonwealth countries like barbados and bahamas (which are decently developed in their own right)

please stop trying to passive aggressively shill your shitty union no one's falling for it

I'm supporting Brexit for exactly this reason.

their GDP is shit compared to ours
(the U.K. has a GDP per capita of about US$46,000, New Zealand is around US$44,000, Canada is around US$50,000 and Australia a little higher at US$62,000)

also we're white

>shit
bahamas is comparable to sheffield in terms of GDP per capita.
>also we're white
ah yes, what i was looking for.

the other dominions have tiny populations. I say we include them, and then kick out papua new guinea for human rights violations (its actually because there are 10 million of the fuckers)

Tuvalu would be included by proxy in that its totally reliant on australia and new zealand and will soon exist there as a state without land.

CANZUK?

nah mate
UKPAKINDJAMBANGNIG for me mate.

the level of delusional fantasy krauts are on is unreal

the UK doesn't really gain much from canzuk besides wanking off about muh empire. to be very honest.

wrong

who cares
all of us can go fuck off to Australia or Canada to work and live, and all the Australian and Canadian chinks can go to London to work in top companies and finance

as for the north of england, scotland, wales...lol, yeah, they're screwed. maybe welsh agricultural trade would do better with new zealand as a closer trading partner

You guys will pay up.

>maybe welsh agricultural trade would do better with new zealand as a closer trading partner
why? they would compete
>all of us can go fuck off to Australia or Canada to work and live,
its fairly easy to do this anyway if you have a degree/work experience to be frank.

more difficult for them to come here.
the gravity model of trade says otherwise, especially since they're tiny markets.

canada mostly trades with america, the UK won't usurp that. UK mostly trades with EU, new zealand won't usurp that, Australia trades mostly with China and the little bit it will trade with CANZUK will just be with NZ.

all of CANZUK is militarily reliant on the US and that wouldn't change all of a sudden.

It's all a bit redundant, besides being a nice symbolic thing. It won't improve our lives.

are you the socdem poster just so i know whether not to bother

you've more to gain than us, really

should CANZUK just be a trade agreement or should it be a fully fledged union like the USA or what the EU wants to be like

>It's all a bit redundant, besides being a nice symbolic thing. It won't improve our lives.
why dont you want a common passport between the canzuk nations? do you hate the english speaking peoples?

>are you the socdem poster just so i know whether not to bother
no i don't really have a political identity.
cheap (would it be though?) energy maybe?
you guys have another big market to access (albeit one which is far away)

>why dont you want a common passport between the canzuk nations
I don't think we should have freedom of movement, we've tried it and it wasn't to our fancy.

simple as that. Why should some unskilled hick from australia be able to come here and take jobs?

it should be a common citizenship of a confederacy with england, scotland, northern ireland, wales and the canadian provinces and australian states as equal members in a proportionally represented parliament
>cheap (would it be though?) energy maybe?
>you guys have another big market to access (albeit one which is far away)
it would give brits freedom of movement to 3 countries that are richer than the UK and enjoy a higher standard of living

i can say the exact same about chavscum in the UK of which there are for more than in canada or australia. CANZUK benefits UK workers the most out of any of the CANZUK nations

No I would want nothing to do with them until they sort out their China problems. NZ for instance, it's just ridiculous they need to get their heads on straight.

>it would give brits freedom of movement to 3 countries that are richer than the UK and enjoy a higher standard of living

Its already fairly easy for brits to emigrate to australia and canada because we tend to score highly on your points system simply by going to university or having done an apprenticeship.

the canzuk poster will show its actually canadians and australians who want to come to britain moreso than vice versa. the reason for that i suspect is more that you guys as youung people like going to our unis or doing working holidays here.

>i can say the exact same about chavscum in the UK of which there are for more than in canada or australia.
yeah exactly.

freedom of movement is a weird one, lets keep immigration based on observable skills and criteria, not just nationality.

>1 million people in northern ireland get the same representation as 58 million people in britain
hm.

>simply by going to university or having done an apprenticeship
>
feels bad lads

Right now, the UK is literally leaving a FTA with Canada.

england*
can still fulfil either of those criterion lad.

that said i tihnk they take points off for age, so hurry up.

the weird thing with canada is that its not really acknowledged as a former colony much here.

australia and nz are, but canada not so much.

it took the EU decades to get that because it's negotiating for 28 countries
it'll take us a few months

proportional representation laddo. i only meant that england and northern ireland have the same amount of sovereignty or in other words what their devolved parliaments administer as opposed to the federal parliament presumably in london

is it the french connection? the fact that canada is much older than australia? i've noticed that australians seem resentful towards brits, but I can't really tell if its playful banter or actual enmity. on the other hand, most anglo-canadians are pretty britboo tier and also royalist

i'm pretty sure most australians quite like their british history and roots, but the enmity is directed towards the british immigrants, the 'poms' that come over there in the tens of thousands

not sure.
probably multiple things

you are very americanised whilst aussies and nz seem quite similar to us culturally.
we don't play sports with you, but we do with aus/nz (rugby and cricket)
your flag doesn't have our flag on it.
people are more interested in australia and nz
we get more authentic media influence from them (canadian media is just american media really)

as for australians they have a fundamentally different social outlook to brits, which is that everyone should be given a fair go, rather than muh class system which they dislike the brits for holding.

also banter.

I'm too old now really.

>I'm too old now really.
well tough shit its unaffordable terraced houses and falling wages for you mate.

>i'm pretty sure most australians quite like their british history and roots,
my dad was a brit and when he went to the ANZAC memorial in turkey he said all the aussies on tour were slagging off "poms" so he told them he was canadian to avoid an awkward situation
>you are very americanised whilst aussies and nz seem quite similar to us culturally.
thats true in parts, western canada is basically indistinguishable from america unless you look at symbols like flags or the currency, but in eastern canada they fly union jacks and everyone has an anglo surname.
>(canadian media is just american media really)
lame bait
interesting take on the class society thing, settler countries like aus and canada and the US have an inherent distrust of aristocratic societies

>lame bait
the only canadians i can think of are jim carey, drake, justin beiber and avril levageine

they're all basically american.

You're dreaming if you think thats going to happen anytime soon, their claws are getting pretty damn deep and they won't wanna let go now.

just because they're forced to move to hollywood to get big contracts doesn't mean they're no longer canadian mate

why am i always horny

my point is that canadian media that we receive is basically just american media, they're indistinguishable.

whereas aussie media is australian.

you're surrounded by canadian slags

This is good.

This feels right.

you're a teenager
>my point is that canadian media that we receive is basically just american media, they're indistinguishable.
no, you're just getting hollywood media that happens to have canadians in it. we don't export much media, but the stuff that we do like trailer park boys or kids in the hall are 100% canadian productions. plus quebec is a media juggernaut for only having 7 million francophones

i'm 23

that's exactly why we need canzuk imo

>but the stuff that we do like trailer park boys or kids in the hall are 100% canadian productions

no one watches this shit and even then the difference between canadians and american is still lost on us on these

you're an actual idiot if you're misunderstanding what i say

>quebec
ah yes because we watch french shit

Michael J Fox
Mike Myers
Ryan Gosling
Ryan Reynolds
William Shatner

Half of Hollywood is LEAF'D

>canzuk will stop china's ability to take over NZ

you're dreaming.

but you realise its just like 'here is an american actor * (actually they're canadian btw, big fucking difference i know but just pointing it out)'

bit sad that canada's claim to fame is usually just pointing out that people people thought were american, are technically canadian.

ANZAC is a horrible meme pushed to sow division between Aus/NZ and the motherland.
The fact is, it was a disaster, but Brits and ANZAC died alongside each other. Brits in greater numbers, but proportionately it was devastating for ANZAC.

if canada was truly the same as america then you would see hordes of canadians demanding to become part of the union, which you don't. the only people that even come close to voicing such a sentiment are the americanized western runts in alberta

slavic squatting girls dress up as catholic faggots. totally unorthodox

Why not?

*gallipoli

from the outside the difference is subtle.

youre more like a region of the US, than you are like a distinct country.

>a bunch of far away economies that are smaller than china would be able to outdo china which is more efficient than them in most types of production

you're dreaming.

That's just because the US owns your media and they portray us that way to you.

Feelings on Americans here are mixed. We certainly don't want to join them, especially not after their shit performance in the last 2 decades.

>they portray us that way to you.
canadians are never portrayed in our media.

your only mention is through american media or some people will watch trailer park boys, but they won't be able to point out why its specifically canadian or not.

>ANZAC is a horrible meme pushed to sow division between Aus/NZ and the motherland.
but the aussies seem to gobble it up, as part of their national identity. For us, when we think about the tragedies we suffered on the western front, and their contributions to the canadian national consciousness we harbour no resentment towards the UK for getting us involved in the rather pointless great war
>you're more like a region of the US
nah, the only part of America that even bears a resemblance to Canada is New England, and New England is basically canada filled with a bunch of a people not loyal to the queen.

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11924169
>Concerns raised over political donations and directorships offered to former ministers and relatives
>Chinese-owned New Zealand dairy farms said to possibly being used to test advanced missile technology

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/02/new-zealand-academic-says-break-ins-at-her-home-are-intimidation-move-to-silence-research-on-china.html
>A New Zealand academic known for her research on China's domestic and international politics believes a recent threat and break-ins are an intimidation move to silence her politically sensitive work.

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/98389476/bill-english-no-problem-with-jian-yangs-involvement-with-chinese-spies
>National list MP Yang Jian had spent 15 years studying and working with Chinese military intelligence.
>Bill English says he has no issue with National MP Jian Yang having worked with Chinese intelligence in the past.

They're not even going to let it happen in the first place, nothing short of a purge will get rid of these cocksuckers.

We could easily structure our affairs in a way to make NZ less susceptible to that soft kind of influence. The Chinese are preying on them exactly because they are fully independent/on their own economically. Militarily, with better integration and structure we could easily guarantee her safety without Uncle Sam, too.

isn't minesota quite like saskwatchean

and how is ontario that different from upper new york?

it all seems the same to me, you're just like arboreal polite americans.
just like how americans from the west are cowboy americans or from the south are hick americans etc etc.

>But the aussies seem to gobble it up, as part of their national identity.
Yeah I know man. Sucks. As I said it's a horribly divisive meme.

>make NZ less susceptible
and wreck the NZ economy as a result probably. NZ can isolate itself on its own if it wanted.

>/on their own economically.
they're with australia.

also NZ would still be reliant on american bases in the pacific moreso than britain, regardless.

you're dreaming pal

>isn't minesota quite like saskwatchean
i suppose, but the prairies are empty and boring, and contribute nothing towards defining canada or our national identity.

>and how is ontario that different from upper new york?
ontario was settled by loyalist americans, canada west of quebec is just a loyalist version of america. if you want to know what canada is, visit the maritimes or quebec.

*EVERY* single thing that defines canada, besides the rocky mountains i suppose, comes from the east.

ah yes the very small unpopulated part of canada which is analogous with new england is the part of canada that makes it distinct.

face it quebec and the inuit places is the only distinct part of canada. the rest is just americans who couldn't cut the umbilical cord.

I'd heard about the farm, but that MP situation is truly fucked.

They aren't in a truly organised way. There are a lot of agreements but even so combined they are less than half the size of us population and economically.
If I'm dreaming you're just being close minded.
I don't know why you're so negative constantly in CANZUK threads.
(I do accept it's a pipe dream, but it's a good one and could work if people actually wanted it)

I tihnk you don't understand international economics nor international politics very much and you're driven more by a desire to rebuild a white empire than you are by actual practical costs or benefits.

>ah yes the very small unpopulated part of canada which is analogous with new england is the part of canada that makes it distinct.

>unpopulated
its actually the part of canada with the highest population density you twat, because its the oldest part. you're acting as if the american national identity isn't entirely based off the culture of the 13 colonies.

>The whitest parts of Canada are the poorest, most welfare collecting parts

Surely this is a mistake???

No, you're projecting that onto me.
It would be economically and politically beneficial if structured correctly - yes trade and so on would be regionally focused as it is, but it gives us a bigger voice at the table. We're also all multicultural now, so I don't see it as rebuilding a "white" empire, more preserving what of our shared identity we have left.
You are right that I consider the second point much more important than any economic benefits, to the point I'd consider taking a loss

>Surely this is a mistake???
blame h*rper for making us dependent on natural resources (of which the maritimes have very few)

globalism is the cancer
CANZUK is the chemo

That isn't a Harper decision, it's reflective of Canada's seriously aged demography. The economy is driven almost entirely be investment and commodity exports. The labor force in Canada is too small relative to population size for other kinds of economic growth to really take hold.