The Powerpuff Girls General

Remember when The Powerpuff Girls were good?

thefutoncritic.com/news/2016/08/22/the-powerpuff-girls-is-back-in-session-with-all-new-episodes-premiering-thursday-sept-1-on-cartoon-network-909511/20160822cartoon01/

Also new episodes return on September 1st

>Also new episodes return on September 1st
Can't wait!

>Remember when The Powerpuff Girls were good?
Yeah, the one that started back in the 90s-
>Link
>new episodes

Oh, this is a nuPPG thread. Well, nice to know it will die TWICE as fast because PPG generals don't last anyways. Enjoy your shit show OP.

Is there a single redeeming quality about this mistake of a reboot?

it's hella' cute :^)

>hella

It's about as cute as a businessman shoving a saccharine hallmark card in your face, Teacup.

>Regular show is being canceled to make space for a Ben 10 version of this

>The only good thing about the reboot is when it ends
>Not liking the word hella

>filename
God, can you just not be so Tumblrite for once nuPPGfag?

.......I'm still upset about the Reboot!

>it's hella' cute :^)

user, you haven't hear the news not even tumblr like the reboot. I don't know who is the target for this, is this thing doing well in ratings with kids?

We got toys. Granted, it's the new models that look juuuust different enough that the toys look like knockoffs, but it's something.

OCTI!

I guess? Apparently, something got to be keeping this show going other than toys.
And the Tumblrite part wasn't saying Tumblr like this, just reevaluating the mannerism of things, y'know.

I really love the design of Ima/Sedusa so much better than the fucking spider chick.

I honestly hope that CN's trying to pull an Uncle Grandpa with this shit by cutting sesson 1 in half and claiming it's two seasons.

>Bubbles not playing bells
This upsets me. A lot.

Bubbles is the drummer, though. The real problem is that Blossom isn't on electric guitar.

I think he's talking about the original theme. They each got their own little thing, Blossom being introduced by trumpets, Buttercup by an electric guitar rift, and Bubbles had some cutesy bell theme.

Oh, right.

That wasn't me because it's obvious bait

I don't know who you are, I just call people Teacup.

Blossom: commander and the leader