Hello legendary actor Patrick Stewart, we'd like to offer you the role of "Poop" in our upcoming movie

>hello legendary actor Patrick Stewart, we'd like to offer you the role of "Poop" in our upcoming movie

What happened? Did his Star Trek shekels finally run dry?

>inb4 the movie was meant to be ironic xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
youtube.com/watch?v=bOQvc2GOOSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's like Johnny Depp
I don't know in which movie they say this.

But alot of actors do 1 shitty movie for money and then they go on stage or do a movie which they like.

Patrick only does these so he can enjoy life while doing stage plays.

W-wait, he agreed?

I mean, I understand they'd try to get him on board, but I was hoping he'd not demean himself so low.

he does demeaning, trifling stuff all the time

he has the presence, but he's still an ordinary person

you know, like mckellen

I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU

A GREAT SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH

HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT

>has a role in American Dad where he has prostitutes stamp on his testicles

Yeah I don't think Patrick Stewart takes himself very seriously

He was shitposting IRL

>legendary actor
dude has a nice voice and can act dramatically because he purposefully presents himself as goofy IRL.
His performance as Macbeth was cut and dry.

Because he has a shit sense of humor and he he wanted the money.

Will all the water in the ocean wash this poop from my hands? No, instead my hands will stain the seas bronze, turning the green waters brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
you're right he's very light hearted

He is the kind of actor who likes to take fun roles every now and then. Like when he does comedic skits and shit, and you can just tell he is at a stage in life where he wants to just have fun with acting every so often.

He probably thought the emoji movie would be fun, but turns out the whole thing is just a shitfest.

I don't think he really considers voice acting stupid roles as something demeaning--just easy money.

He was making a political commentary. If people are willing to come to the theater to listen to a piece of shit, it wouldn't be surprising that they elected a piece of shit.

>legendary actor

Literally what has he done aside from Xmen and Star Trek?

>legendary actor
kek

He's worth 70 million. I think he likes having a new generation of fans. Here he is getting a blowjob from everyone at American Dad
youtube.com/watch?v=bOQvc2GOOSU

I, Claudius

I guarantee he got paid an absurd amount of money for one afternoon of work in a sound booth. Any actor would take that role, plus Patrick Stewart has never taken himself too seriously

He's not above doing stupid shit, he's been doing American Dad for years.

They drove a dumptruck full of money up to his house! He's not made of stone!

this to be honest family. outside perspective: his name on a big poster for a shit film, he's playing the poop emoji, oh the humanity the embarassment I would NEVER

his perspective: I turn up and stand in a studio for a few days and read the lines they gave me, it's a kids movie so I don't have to take it seriously, the dialogue isn't anything incredible or special, literally just speak the words on the paper, they put those words onto an animated character, and they hand me money. voice acting work can be VERY distanced from the actual character