13 year old Norwegian boy to become a girl

13 year old Norwegian boy to become a girl
Have a "supportive" mother

Isn't this child abuse?
Where is the Norwegian child protective services (barnevernet)?

youtube.com/watch?v=sl6pgpyBbLg
youtube.com/watch?v=a8JlipkxB64

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTF_XVspfDM
google.com/maps/@59.9184224,10.7206896,3a,75y,207.49h,89.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFpEWoTkDsteXut3BK1Zsbg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is child abuse + mental degeneracy

Dumb mother, dumb country.

Is cute, I'd do him. Post a picture of him in a cute dress.

*oh my eyes*

Kill yourself.

>be shy blonde kid
>tfw authority figures might have tried to trick you like this if born 10 years later

Aren't they afraid the kid will go on a spree when it realizes the mistake xir made and how they have been fed propaganda? I'd sleep with one eye open if I did someone dirty like this tbqh

One norwegian family escaped to Poland away from that barnjfdskfl office. Germans escape from Jungedamts

looks like a grill to me
I'd tap

I have never seen something so vile in my life. That's a boy, not a girl. He's supposed to be playing pretend war with his friends. He's supposed to love toy soldiers..or cars..or police action figures.

But no, his mother thought letting HIM dress like a slut is the best thing for HIM. Fucking christ.

>absolutely disqusting

see

> dumb country

Says Russia

I would let him suck my big American dick

wouldsmash/10

Right here.

Cute, I'd marry her

we do not dress our boys as girls here, so smarter than you

North Americans are mentally ill.

Hello Norway. How does it fill living in the richest country in the world. I actually dream of visiting Oslo, may be a few years later.

I hardly knew myself, the world, what I was and wanted in life at the age of 18 (but im likely an exception to rules)

Is sexual abuse and getting sexualized at a too early age by older men always the cause of this sort of behavior?

Thanks for making us look good.

These men all have the right idea.

The true redpill is that men make better girls then girls do.

Go shoot some krokodil into your cock Ivan.

Love you though.

I've seen enough Russian dashcam videos to tell that Russian traffic alone makes Russia dumber than Norway. It's really that bad.

The Western world in a nutshell.

Jealous Dmitri? Sorry I'm not gay so I only would fuck cute little girl boys.

>not old enough to have sex
>not old enough to drink beer
>not old enough to watch scary movies

But somehow old enough to Make this life changing decision and mutilate himself

Lol, I was about to make the same comment

>dumb country

triggered

>we do not dress our boys as girls here
A little childhood crossdressing is fine. Yeah, going so far with it is wrong but a small boy's older sisters dressing him up in their old dresses is fun and will be good for laughs for years to come.

How the fuck trannies enjoy sexual pleasure? I understand if you have the dick you can wank, but from my understanding excess estrogen and anti-testosterone inhibitors kinda destroy any chance of normal erection

How the fuck eunuch trannies who have had their dicks cut off 'orgasm'? Do they excrete some fluids anymore or just love anal penetration which is essentially just pain and not sexual pleasure?

In today's world, why wouldn't everyone want to be a woman?

>anal penetration which is essentially just pain and not sexual pleasure?
Feels good man, its not painful unless you rush it with something too big

It was obviously his pedro dad and not his mother

She would make a good muslim wife

>The true redpill is that men make better girls then girls do.
This. The mental advantages of male psychology/experience/upbringing with female aesthetics. Truly the ideal woman.

It's pretty dope desu
I'd strongly recommend you visiting other cities then Oslo aswell, Oslo may be very beautiful and a nice city at times, but also crime infested. But aslong as you stick to the good parts it's all fine.

I'm hoping to visit Russia in about 2 years, anywhere you'd recommend?

fuck u bitch, im an immigrant from mexico

Yep. White, blonde men are slowly being feminized; especially here in the West. That's probably why you see more and more white women going with black men. They're brainwashed by lefty, cuck propaganda, that say white men are feminine.

faggot

The more this transgender angle is pushed the more I think that it's nothing but degenerate old homos trying to ensure that they have a steady supply of super-feminine boys to exploit.

The parents aren't Christian. If they were it'd be a different matter.

Made me smile. Good night Ivan.
>You should probably get that butt looked at, it's not suppose to hurt like that.

>The more this transgender angle is pushed

tfw ITT we might be pushing it right now by just mentioning it

PLEASE SOMEBODY ANSWER THE QUESTION, GENUINELY INTERESTED

Castrate yourself n gtfo

Getting buttfucked feels good.

kill yourself

FUN FACT: the age of consent in the US is so high because the Jews want to focus child sexual assault and CP on offenders with victims between 15-18, leaving the Jewish elite and their harems of 6 year olds covered

Fun fact: the AoC shouldn't exist

Go ahead visit oslo, you might not find many Norwegians there though. And its a pretty shitty city filled with immigrants and druggies, have fun. I would recommend Bergen instead, maybe even something further north.

I don't have any experience with it myself, but why does everyone emphasize the butt part and not the prostate part?

The prostate is what is meant to be the male's pleasure center, but nobody seems to care because

> le buttsex

Does she get random boners while talking to her friends about BBC?

IDK... for most children there will be no damage done, but if a boy in dress gets lots of compliments like "oh you're so pretty!!!!" etc. It might be damaging. It should be avoided at all cost, as there is a small risk.

Ivan is the only one in this thread with sense

I'd do her.

Yeah because all you have there are adidas tracksuits you cuck

Girls have girl clothes, boys have boy clothes.

I would recomend you to visit St Petersburg, maybe it's not typical Russian city, but very beautiful, my favourite (most famous for it's museums, architecture and being the capital of Russian Empire for about 200 years). Personally I live in Moscow, but it's more like a megalopolis, where life is very-very fast and city lives 24/7 (bars, night life, etc.) Also good cities in my opinion are: Kazan, Sochi. If you want some exotic, consider Yaroslavl and "golden ring".

As to Norway, what would you recomend except Oslo? Maybe some authentic places? I just want to see see the North culture and how do based rich Norwegians live. I've already visited Finland, but Helsinki didn't impress me, to be honest.

I think we have some things in common: we both live in North, you sell oil, we sell oil. I hope we could be friends.

Don't Russians hate visitors?

Why cut off his dick? He will be a cute trap some day or just faggot.

I'd recommend Trondheim, has some amazing architecture and the famous Nidaros. And also Bergen.

And yeah i was hoping to visit St.Petersburg infact, my father was there when he was young and always talked about how pretty it was.

My god, polthis is why i refuse to identify as right wing in public. Grow up. yes, parents giving some 13 year old hormones is degenerate but these 0.00001% of the population are not a problem. They are simply confused there are bigger problems here. Just let them live their fucking life.

Why should we? Maybe in small cities people don't like strangers, but I did never experience that.

The internet put a spotlight on it, but it's always been there.

Perhaps the social climate has changed so much so that more people are willing to come out as transgender than ever previously.

And this is just my personal opinion, but the internet has exacerbated the problem.
Anybody who ever experiences sexual confusion, as I imagine a lot of people do, will instantly try to pin all of their frustration on being unhappy with their bodies (because honestly, who is 100% happy with their bodies?) and will imagine life is better as a girl.
The girls in their classes all had friends and did better.
The girls get offered jobs by virtue of vagina.
The girls never get into any trouble, despite breaking the rules.
The girls can have a baby and receive forced wageslavery from anyone they so desire.
The girls have laws written specifically to protect them and nobody else.

This rhetoric of 'man = bad, woman = weak' is doing much more damage than we think.

>(but im likely an exception to rules)
No you are not. Its rare for people to really know who they are and what they want with their lives at 18.

The fact that people allow this to happen to their CHILDREN is fucking horrifying and the fact that it is being pushed by retarded whites and jews makes me sick to my very core.

A 13 year old cant fucking handle when to do their homework, do chores, come home from playing or when to go to bed. And they sure as hell can not be allowed to make a life altering decision like this on their own based on fucking nothing.

They are KIDS for gods sake

Thank you very much. Hope I visit those cities in near future.

Yes this is what we call child abuse.

Indo-European pride world wide

Literally saying:
>I watched an american documentary about being transgender and "changing" sex.
>And I thought "Oh, that's possible too - So lets go go gooo!...?".
Comment section goes:
>"you should be careful and think about it, lots of people who regret and suicide".
Respons:
>You biggot idiot. We are in 2016. You just don't understand.

You people do understand that in the future we will have a lot more Tranny celebrities (Even these young kids have like 100,000 youtube views)

More kids will try to emulate them, more kids will get their dicks removed, more money for Pfizer and Jewish pharma who sell their Estrogen while dumping it to the water, more money for the Jews etc.

This is exactly a Jewish phenomena.

Psychoanalysts and therapists give the individual "right" to become a woman. Therapists give the "green light" to start hormone treatment. Anyone who treats psychoanalysis or even therapy as an actual science or some profound insight to the human psyche should understand that in essence it is as Jewish as Cultural-Marxism. Developed by Jews, distributed by them and now they make money out of it. This transgender epidemic in the West would have never happened without Semitic influence. Fuck the Jews.

> muh 2016

It's 2016, so we're tired of the 'current year' meme

>They are KIDS for gods sake

Exactly.
Just one comment from the parents could have changed him, and he would have grown up like a normal boy

These fucked up people should go to prison. They have been completely brainwashed by the media though.
Funny thing is that they believe there is NO difference between a female and male brain (equality) yet they still believe that people can be born with the wrong gender.

It's so stupid you can only cry

When a man is better at being woman than a real woman.
#ItAintSexismIfIt'sTrue

kek, what are we going to do if there's an actual war? Just use nukes immediately?

A 13 year old is not a man or a woman

Its like molymeme says.

"You cant fix stupid, but reality sure can, and always will."

These people will die off without the support they currently get.
Same with fags and other misfits.

Mother nature rules in eternal fascism, she has no empathy.

How many kids do this? This one is very outspoken but surely they're 1 in a million, this is likely the only one and they'll probably cut their cock off and bleed out before they're 21.

I would do anything to turn back time and transition at 13.

:(

You're disgusting.
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but statistically you're most likely do it on your own whim or get aids and die.

Are you a virgin? (Serious question)

There are simple remedies to completely eradicate such thoughs.

1. walk down the street and look at all the women you do not want to be...

Please, light yourself on fire you close minded cuck

>Where is the Norwegian child protective services (barnevernet)?

They only take children away from christians and muslims. The parents are likely atheist. (which explains why they love other kinds of degeneracy as well)

>>>/suicide/

Oh, shut up and take some testosterone pills. Most of these trans people don't even complete the transition and turn into some grotesque hybrid.

No thanks.

>Close minded cuck
>cuck
Projecting are we?
If you support children or even any male being a trans-faggot you're the cuck.

Now go die from aids or HIV or whatever fucking retarded STD you faggots have nowadays.

>Are you a virgin? (Serious question)

Yes.

He looks exactly like my best childhood friend.

Would've expected better from Norwegians. Really sad to see them barely be less worse than Sweden. youtube.com/watch?v=hTF_XVspfDM

Good for her, she very brave for her age. I myself had my testicles removed and have been on hormones for 2 years now. Best decision of my life

Then buy a prostitute and ask her to ride your nose...

cured

I honestly don't see what problems you have with it. How is me, or anyone for that matter, living as a female Impacting you?

Oslo is not a Norwegian city.

You exist and pollute all of humanity with your illness, demanding acceptance and tolerance and encouraging vulnerable children to follow in your path. You are why death camps were invented.

How is that going to solve any of my problems?

is that "her"?

muh dick

> country literally has 1 TRLN USD

Why isn't it Norwegian? Sandniggers? I don't think I would find them in the most fashionable richest areas of Oslo, would I?

I'm from western Norway, but Oslo is not too bad really (immigrants are in the eastern parts)

Pretty Norwegian in this part:
google.com/maps/@59.9184224,10.7206896,3a,75y,207.49h,89.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFpEWoTkDsteXut3BK1Zsbg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

My 3 year old son, Brandon, self identifies as Superman. I have taken him to an expert child-psycologist, who tells me that he is old enough to know his heroic identity. I am a proudly progressive parent and I only want whats best for my child. I have taken steps to help him through the process of changing into a superhuman. I read that it's best to get him started before puberty.

I have been injecting him with steroids, testosterone and HGH for over a month now, and he is a;ready showing the early signs six-pack abs (Yay!). He is unusually angry and hard to control lately, but I am told that it's from the hormone imbalence and that he may grow out of it after puberty. I've been medicating him with anti-psychotics which seem to make his nightmares less frequent.
I am considering exposing him to gamma rays to enhance his super powers, but I'm told that I may have to deal with the black-market to get the materials. I hope that medicare pays the cost of the bitcoins that I need, they have covered the costs of treatment so far.

The other children at daycare are afraid of Brandon and refuse to accept him. It hurts me as a mother to see my child discriminated against by Trans-heroic-phobes so I'm filing suit through the ACLU. I have written to President Obama about the matter hoping that he will issue an executive order, I hope to hear back soon. I have also filed a restraining order to protect him from his biological father who has behaved like a typical NHM (Non-Heroic Mortal) through this whole process.

-Wish me luck!

>Good for her, she very brave for her age.

It's a boy you faggot. How is it "brave" to pretend to be a girl?

>I myself had my testicles removed and have been on hormones for 2 years now. Best decision of my life

I have to compliment your brain for having the decency to get your worthless genes out of the gene pool.
If the best decision you ever made is to cut off a piece of your body then I wonder what you usually do every day