WHO THE FUCK IS HE

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzqzgBEutpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some chick

A random cat burglar that stole the suit.

G R A Y S O N

R

A

Y

S

O

N

He's literally me.

Jason

youtube.com/watch?v=lzqzgBEutpE

The suit is empty, it somehow developed a mind of it's own.

The Jason Todd of that universe

But who's Slade though?

kek
Robin is a shit detective he has never heard of google. Dude just goes by his first name.

This, conspiracy fags need to fuck off with their headcanons and accept the fact that the simplest answer here is the right one.

Bullshit. What decisive evidence do you have outside of a subtle one-shot gag and a non-canon comedic short that proves X is Jason?

Red X/Starfire NTR fanfic pls

Like many things in teen Titans, the idea of it is much stronger than if you got a proper reveal.

Slade is Slade

I thought he was robin

Jason Todd.

I once read Glen Murakami say in an interview that he favored "the suit came to life 'cause of its weird maguffin power source"

Seconding

For the casuals who suggest Jason, keep in mind the second red X episode aired in 2004. Jason's resurrection in the comics, and the idea of him even using a "Red___" name, came from Under the rEd Hood, which started in 2005. Keep in mind, due to the time it takes to animate a cartoon, the Red X episode was probably written in 2003. And while, yes, there was the Jason fake-out in Hush, that's still probably too early for the TT writers to run with an idea of an anti-hero Jason.

Making Red X Jason Todd is retroactively attaching a personality Jason didn't really have until after the episode aired. The most edgy Jason got before he was Red hood was maybe pushing a guy off a building, but that was intentionally vague. He was a tough street kid, but not a cunning antihero or mastermind Red X or Red hood where. The reason Jason is in the big graph of possible Red Xs is meant to be a joke.

From Earth-3

"Would it change anything?" sums up so much Teen Titans.

>HE

X the Eliminator!

He wants the crest.
THE CRRREST ON RAVEN'S FOREHEAD.

alt timeline Robin from the time master episode

>And while, yes, there was the Jason fake-out in Hush

I blame that for all the Jason shit today

Most likely: Jason Todd
Personal headcanon: Terra.

Cmon we can do better rule 63 than that. Also filename should be Red X Chromosome

ROBIN BIRDMAN ATTORNEY AT LAWWWWWWWWWWW

Pretty much.Sad, isn't it, Jason's whole personality these days is based off a shameless splash page.

Why we never got a Teen Titans DCAU ?

Nighwing was ready to be his won hero in TNBA, you could even add Supergirl or Batgirl for this Teen Titans incarnation.

Pecs in the first image
Breasts in the second. Am I missing something?

>Personal headcanon: Terra

Would be kind of cool but the last episode pretty much eliminates any possibility of that

no

Actually the Titans were referenced in the DCAU once. But it was a Static episode so god knows how canon that was

Well they were implied to be a thing Static Shock.

>"Where's Robin?"
>"Oh he's with the Titans."
>"The who?"
>"Nothing, you'll meet them someday."

...Static will never have a decent on going where he's on the Titans. I don't want him to fade into obscurity

Static wont have an ongoing period. What the fuck happened? Hes a better diversity character than Cyborg anyway, his sidekick/best friend was gay too

A failed Dark Horse IP.

Damien

Slade is kill

Very early TT development obstinately had it as a DCAU show. and even before then, the first JL concept had a mini Young Justice/TT team working with the JL. That's why Static had the Titans reference; they knew a Titans show was coming and figured it'd be a DCAU cartoon. Of course, as it went on it became its own thing.
As for why we never got one proper in the DCAU, WB at the time had a terribly annoying clause in which characters where limited in use in two or more different productions. this is why Batman characters disappeared in JL as The batman came out, or why Teen Titans couldn't use DC characters and could only imply Batman existing. Later it eased up, which is why you had that Speedy cameo in a version of his TT look. Or maybe that was after TT ended?

The only reason his identity was hidden was because of his name. What was it, Deathgrip or something?

>But who's Slade though?
Slade Wilson?

Batman.

Censoring the name Deathstroke really hurt this.
>WHO IS SLADE?
A guy named Slade. Slade Wilson.

Slade Wilson, AKA Deadshot

they never really go into any details about him that i can remember, slade is the only thing we know.

he looks like deathstroke, hes dressed like deathstroke but he doesnt have any thing to compair really.

and he has doombots?

Whoops, I fucked up, meant to say Deathstroke

steel donut

I think it makes some sense since the Robin of TT is Dick Grayson since he would become Nightwing so the idea of the successor Robin that Jason is taking on the mask of Red X to be a rival does work instead of it just being "HE'S RED X BECAUSE RED HOOD"

The way season 5 ended I thought that's the direction they were going in... And then I looked up that there were no more fucking episodes. Boy was I butthurt.

what the phuck

>he looks like deathstroke, hes dressed like deathstroke
Not even

HAS NO STYLE

Am I the only one who just can't view Slade as Deathstroke? In my mind they are two completely different characters.

You mean Deadpool

Cause they pretty much were.

Slade was an edgy bond villain, Deathstroke was a smart mouth mercenary

naw same here, when I googled who slade was and found out he was some mercenary guy who fought in Vietnam and has some sob story about his wife or son whatever, I was severely dissapointed. The slade we know in the cartoon was much more menacing, especially with that ron perlman voice, I always thought of him as some big boss with a super secret backstory kinda like the joker. but no, hes a gun for hire, a vietnam veteran. kinda dull, as opposed to what I was expecting

He's Grant Wilson, obviously.

>Deathstroke was a smart mouth mercenary
*Deadpool

>characters where limited in use in two or more different productions
Huh, you really do learn new things every day

well, at least he have more personality than Tim

Obviously Jason Todd.

Straight Edge

I felt it was a clone of robin and hey why not spice things up and make it a girl version kinda like X-23

You mean "Would it make any difference?" user.

Kid Punisher.

>Ron Pearlman

That's it, all you need to know.

It's a fucking you dumb cunt

>New masked figure
>"Wow, who is that GUY? HE sure is one mysterious MAN"

*deadman

When I was a kid I assumed it was a clone or something of Robin that Slade had created. But then the character's plotline went nowhere, so I forgot about it.

I'm behind either my original idea or that a master thief stole the suit to use in his crimes.

Deathpool

THIS

But didn't he unkill himself by cheating the Great Satan?

I like Deathstroke but I actually like Slade a lot more, he's more menacing, he has the Ron Perlman voice, and he seems to have a more ambitious goal than being a proud warrior type.

Slade is actually a lot better name than Deathstroke too.

I wish Ron Perlman would do more voice work, he was great as Sinestro in that one episode of GL:TAS

It's not one person, it's multiple people.

Alternatively, they're a fictional character whose identity is never revealed. That's all we truly know. So decide for yourself.

He's Red X, that weird unstable element that can do pretty much anything made the costume come to life and develop a personality based on how Robin acted when he wore the costume. That's why Red X has Robin's moves, voice, and maybe even memories (he knew about the briefcase and what was in it).