Marisa Tomei won't cut her hair and dye it salt and pepper

>Marisa Tomei won't cut her hair and dye it salt and pepper
So close yet so far. Fucking actresses, thinking about their careers instead of my niche fetishes.

When you're 20 your aunt isn't going to have grey hair. You're mistaking an "aunt" for a "grandma" Hell. Even grandmothers these days spend a few dollars and ditch that shit. Get over hair colors my dudes, jesus.

No one here is your dude.

Some people grey prematurely which Ultimate May DID. Not to mention she could be far older than her in-laws, she didn't give birth to Pete.
Besides realistic or not short gray hair is hot as fuck.

>No one here is your dude.

That's not for you to decide I'm afraid.

Hair color still doesn't matter.

No one will ever care how much you guys care.

>Besides realistic or not short gray hair is hot as fuck.

Tell that to women. They dye that shit cause they generally prefer to not look like some kid's aunt may. Especially if they're single.

I'm not deciding, I'm informing. No one here is your friend.

>Well Aunt May you'd better slip off that tank top and turn around. If Mary Jane and Gwen Stacey won't stuck my cock. I guess I'll have to settle for you.

>No one will ever care about hair color
But there's whole industries around changing your hair color, whole preferences fetishes around hair color. I think people care.

I'm open to be his friend.

>No one here is your friend.

I never called you my friends. I said that I own you.

It really bothers me that so many Hollywood actresses won't even put in a modicum of effort to try and change their appearances for roles in superhero movies. Fucking Chris Prat put in a shitload of effort to get where he's at and Cobie Smulders can't even cut her hair short. I hate it.

>I'm open to be his friend.

Thanks bro. I'm upgrading you to bro package. It's better.

>Aunt May, who's always been an old lady with grey hair, Is now a 40-something year old MILF
>Flash Thompson, who's always been a big jock who bullies Peter for being a nerd, is now a short little rich kid who's also a nerd
>Mary Jane, who's always been a jaw-droppingly hot natural redhead, is now a plain non-redhead girl

It's like they're trying to get Spider-Man rebooted again.

>Colbie Smulders won't cut her hair or even get a fucking tan to look like Maria Hill
>She literally hasn't had a job other than being Maria Hill since How I Bored your Mother was cancelled
This bitch.

>tan Maria Hill
That was EMH only nigga

I'll be his friend

Still not at as bad as JLaw

Comics Maria has a shit haircut.

>This bitch.

Yeah, short hair on girls is awesome but not everything has to be 1:1 matching the comic. Stop nit picking the most useless shit. lol

This isn't a cartoon general, you guys aren't supposed to be befriending the shitposters.

>I'll be his friend
Thanks friend.

Most iterations of Maria Hill are still tanner than Smulder's pale ass.
Why not when it's so easy and there's no issue with it?

>This isn't a cartoon general

It doesn't always have to be a fight either. Relax my man, all of this can be fun if you let it.

Well at least Tom Holland fulfills a lot of my fetishes/

>Why not when it's so easy and there's no issue with it?

Why when it's a pointless detail and most people won't notice?

How do you not notice someones hair?

>How do you not notice someones hair isn't like it is in the comicbooks

Well how do you? It's pretty obvious and you obviously know there's a difference.
It would be more accurate, look better, and the actress has no reason not to do it. There's really no excuse other than stubborn laziness.

That sounds exactly like a line you'd whisper in a girl's ear before you anally rape her.

Aunt May being so much older than Peter's parents was stupid anyways.

I'm ten years older than my younger brother.

Everything you do is messed up if you're going to rape someone.

>BLU

>It's pretty obvious and you obviously know there's a difference.

The character is kind of new, pretty niche and her hair does not matter in a movie where she's some secondary characters assistant. Sorry. It just doesn't matter. Most of the people watching the movies will never read any comic books. If they do, there's like a 1-100 chance that it'll contain Maria Hill.

The only people cutting her hair would have pleased would have gotten mad over some other pointless bullshit anyway. Comics fans that get into a strict purist mindset are im-fucking-possible to please. You should only really ever make a token effort. They will find some reason to REEEE guarantEEEED.

>anally rape her.

Ever wonder why people don't give a shit about what Sup Forums has to say about things?

I don't.

I wonder how long it'll be before those changes leak into the comics.

Shut up and post more Milf May

And? Your personal anecdote doesn't change the fact that it's stupid to make them so much older than Peter's parents.

And considering how she's looked in 616 for the last 50 years, it's probably more like 20 years older than them. She has never not looked decrepit and like she belongs in a home.

At least 1610 Aunt May looked relatively young

>Kermit the Frog
My god, they knew the buyout was going to happen. They knew all along!

>At least 1610 Aunt May looked relatively young

1610 May looked older without looking like a frigging septuagenarian. It was a good move.

>looked older without looking older
What're you saying?

>come into thead hoping its a sexy Ultimate Aunt May thread
>dipshits argue about hair color and premature graying
>no other AILF May pics

You're all a bunch of fucking faggots.
inb4 not contributing to the thread by posting pics of Ultimate May

>"Wow MJ! You sure got a tan when you went to visit your extended relatives in California!"

>What're you saying?

It's a hard concept to grasp, but there's some slight nuance between a lady in her thirties (like the aunt of someone in their teens) and the god damned crypt keeper.

This is honestly the first thing I thought of when I read that post and I'm glad I'm not alone.

>This is honestly the first thing I thought of when I read that post

How often do you think about raping someone?

Man, you INCELS ruin everything.

it's something you'd ONLY say if the very next thing that follows was to be unwanted penetration.