Tfw no Avengers Academy/Xaviers School event

>Tfw no Avengers Academy/Xaviers School event
>Instead we get an event where Kingpin runs a school with Punisher in it

if dc can make a comic about a bunch of statues and variants and be successful, why won't marvel make a successful comic from this

wot

Marvel games have better writing than the comics, except for the ones with actual comic writers (Bendis for MH and Dogfucker for CoC)

MAA fixed all sort of shitty events and made Fear Itself look cool as fuck.

>Instead we get an event where Kingpin runs a school with Punisher in it

>It's a school shooting episode.

bombshells was originally a line of statues and variants and is now a comic that actually sells
and then injustice was a game and a successful comic too

Isn't Wasp a lesbian in this?

Union Jack prefers sausage instead of muffin

Event after event after event
The Squirrel Girl event ended like four days before Daredevil started

>Kingpin runs a school with Punisher in it

Well that just sounds like a school that would have already been Columbined.

Would it help if i told you that Jessica Jones, Murdock,Iron Fist, Luke Cage and and Patsy Walker attend too?

Nope. But she has gone on dates with a pig and a MODOK.

>playing facebook/mobile games

>Teenage Punisher

This seems soo.... cringy

This game is plowing through all the MCU content. It's gonna have an Agents of SHIELD event at some point and then do Young Avengers.

Why? He's an edgy violent faggot
just like the regular one

He punishes bullies in this one

he looks cute, no one has him yet though

Heads up for anyone trying to play it. The company is worse than fucking EA at demanding microtransactions to get anywhere. Android users should cheat like a motherfucker. IOS users should just skip it entirely.

I feel like you can't have a character in a school setting AU without a "School Shooting" vibe behind it

fucking this $10+ for every cash shop character

Is it just me or do all the girls in this game just look the same?

How do i cheat on android?>

Latest update name dropped kate bishop carol Danvers and Patriot

so has Squirrel Girl shown up yet?

there's a couple of hacks out, some user in the /vg/ general has made a few recent ones

Yes last week

Yes, but it's too late to get her. I was able to start and get her in the last few days, though.
Being an event character, though, apparently she doesn't really get to do much.

Yeah, no, Franking people for being bullies is still going to get you taken out of school.

They just get beaten up, though, and he's endorsed by the headmaster.

>and he's endorsed by the headmaster.
...Who is Kingpin

Why couldn't this have been on phones? This set up was way better than the bullshit Puzzles and Dragons set up that every mobile RPG uses these days.

Exactly. So he isn't going to get taken out of school when Kingpin's keeping him in.

They all use the same head model. The hair and make up differs between them though

>Spitfire is playable
Well I'll be damned.

madame hydra is cute......CUTE!!!

too bad never got to unlock her though. stopped playing mid way through the CW event

Because Facebook games were big, and the mobile game market was in it's infancy when this came out.

Daily reminder Hawkeye is a dirty semi-shut in puerto rican that can melt metal with his sweat.

he also loves his dog very much

I'm just saying, if someone had thought about it for even a quick minute... It came out in 2012, there were plenty of 2D games out at the time.

Best Madame Hydra design

Is Patsy a cute?

She's pretty cute. It's comic Patsy instead of Netflix Trish. Matt, Patsy, Luke, Danny, and Frank are all free. You gotta cash over or hack for Jess and Elektra.

>kingpin running a school
>punisher is a student

that's dumbass enough to get my attention, dafuq is going on?

It's a little sims school campus sorta premise where almost all the Marvel characters are young students you have to recruit to your school. Fury, Pym, Odin, and Ares are the faculty with Pepper as an assistant.

Kingpin is trying to take over the Academy by taking Fury to trial and make all the students work for him. Loki works as Kingpin's lawyer while DD works as Fury's lawyer and you have to fight off hand ninjas and collect items each week to unlock the different characters. The school has been invaded by Hydra, symbiotes, AIM, and the Chitauri in different events.

Hold up. Last major event, tinyco fuckery made half the so called free characters mathematically impossible, even with perfect play. Even shit that Marvel required be avilable to f2p players, like the cap anneversary shit was paywalled.