JSA Storytime: Batman and the Outsiders

Good evening owls of Sup Forums,

Time to pick up from that cliffhanger

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/08/26/16-mighty-men-of-marvel-comics-variant-covers-that-never-were/
media.gettyimages.com/photos/discus-thrower-lars-riedel-of-germany-poses-naked-and-gold-painted-on-picture-id53389174
twitter.com/scottmccloud/status/769228971040841728
media.gettyimages.com/photos/trine-hattestad-of-norway-throws-the-javelin-during-the-javelin-event-picture-id1916415
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...in 15 minutes or so

oh boy

Was issue 6 storytimed?

Yes, it seems it was

>Mutant Universe speculation

wew

yeah in this thread

I'd totally forgotten about those shitty Marvel beefcake variants until Rich the Leech wrote about them being stealth cancelled.

ZzzzZzZzzzz

pls copy and paste or link

They deserve to be cancelled for not being lewd at all, I thought they just came and went though and I missed it

bleedingcool.com/2016/08/26/16-mighty-men-of-marvel-comics-variant-covers-that-never-were/

I'm too lazy for a pastebin. It's a goddamn crime that the one that sees print is pubebeard Loki.

What's so "oh boy" about that? Just a shitty marvel teaser.

>BC autoplays a video now
no

Gone are the days of the Marvel swimsuit issue, where women and men alike were objectified for our viewing pleasure...

They should separate them off into another universe and also another publishing company.

agreed, they should be cancelled for being shit

isn't McNiven slow?

HELLO THREAD

I forgot how unsexy most of them were.
Especially Pubebeard Loki and Miles and Henderson's Strange.

>isn't McNiven slow?
He's probably going to do like 3 issues and then leave just like Guardians of the Galaxy

HI ANONS

That Colossus is a work of art

>isn't McNiven slow?
yes

>The ESPN Marvel stuff showed less skin than the real life athletes usually do.

More of that, and less pubebeard Loki!

not like when we got stuff like this:

media.gettyimages.com/photos/discus-thrower-lars-riedel-of-germany-poses-naked-and-gold-painted-on-picture-id53389174

twitter.com/scottmccloud/status/769228971040841728

The body issue is something else. They ought to spin it off to a monthly supplement

I think Tatsu's about to be a badass

This guy's robots are amazing. They deserve a better master

Brainy would take care of them!

hnnnng Legionthread

how are you owls today?

>partial Batass shot

I bet getting your genitals painted feels pretty good.

Whew, Waifu Academy Jessica Jones is a pay character, I don't have to have her in my school

There was a Legion thread?

>isn't McNiven slow?

Slower than slow.
A snail makes him look about as fast an old lady with a walker.

Gf's taking classes again, so I'm thinking of taking up learning how to draw to pass the time.

Also, I had planned to read Legion from the very beginning, only to realize the collection I downloaded only included SPECIFICALLY LoSH titles, and not the early stuff in Adventure/Action/Superman and all that. No biggie though.

While organizing my storytime files, I realized I'm almost at Modern"an event every month" Marvel.
Next few months are gonna SUCK.

I'm underread in Marvel but I liked Hellcat better on the show so I'm glad she's free.

Yeah the other day.

marvel strikes again

That guy is pretty slim for a discus thrower.

Throwing sportsmen are usually kinda Strongman hefty.

yeah man

>About to be
Isn't she always?

How is Marvel when it comes to pricing Omnis? I still worry I paid too much for the Master of Kung Fu one, even though Instock had it knocked down by like 40%.

... what would Waifu Academy Jessica Jones even BE like?

Marvel Unlimited yo

That's price per page in floppy for Marvel, though.

The price per page isn't THAT much better in Marvel trades, but it IS better.

The only books I read digitally are the ones I pirate.

hah, Marvel trades are a rip

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

It varies a lot by implement; discus guys are tall and long-limbed, javelin throwers are weird, it's the hammer and shot guys who are beefy, shot the most of all. Lars there is a pretty standard discus thrower.

The Midnighter trade also has the zero preview issue.

Burnside Batgirl trade 3 is an amazing value per page too. It's eight issues. And one of those was a double size issue. 16.99 retail.

Does she come with husband and baby?

I guess that is the point, to push people there. But don't we have enough info to suggest that digital readers are not the same as physical ones? They could at least pander to both.

They really are. Abandoning glorious '50s pulpbots was a mistake.

>Batass
You'll have to forgive me if I'm a bit too distracted by the pantsu to notice.

Yeah some of the last trades before Rebirth are pretty big cause they had an extra issue or two they couldn't put anywhere else.

had to cram in the whole ending to get the Burnside run in 3 books

i need to check out the price per page of that ANAD Avengers year 1 hardcover

>how are you owls today?
Tired and sore.

here's a lady throwing the javelin:

media.gettyimages.com/photos/trine-hattestad-of-norway-throws-the-javelin-during-the-javelin-event-picture-id1916415

javelin is the most finicky technique of all the throws, and continually fucks some decathletes accordingly

A friend has been noting the digital top tens and how the Rebirth stuff is staying doing well in them, which means it may have some serious marketshare on the digital side for once

Luke will be available later on but she refers to him as her boyfriend. No babby.

Maybe they were embarrassed about them, I mean, they were pretty shitty and a lot of people ripped on them because it was kind of stupid to dedicate a month to "men of Marvel" variants since it's not like there's never dudes on the cover anyway

Metamorpho, the most visually interesting character

I felt like I'd been beaten with a stick this morning, I know that feel

I feel like Jessica Jones is the kind of character that would only ever go to school because the guy she buys her drugs from deals there.

I thought I remembered that right.

So it's probably another case of "Lure people in with McNiven, lol 3 issues". Can't be as bad as what was it that they announced with Joe Mad on it? Some Inhumans book?

BleedingCool I think I saw made a good point about how with bi weekly it's super easy to just fall into having bought 4/5 issues of a book and suddenly being a regular Flash reader or w/e

digital being cover price is dumb as hell though

Them thiiiiiiiiiiighs

i mean every Joe Mad book....

but that Inhumans thing was also Fraction. There was a Spidey Team Up thing he launched

Marvel never like publicizes it but that thing where they'd reprint 3 or so issues from 6 months or so back and sell them for 4 bucks in a floppy was genius.

Yeah I only remember seeing the announcement for that (it's called Timely Comics or something right?) and then never anything else, I completely forgot about it

wonder how those are selling

RIDING METAMORPHO

WITH HANDLES

that's the magic of a javelin thrower!

Timely, right? That's a good idea that seems to have had no push

You generally need to run a year before releasing a year one volume.

>She's got brains too like Sapphire

So I guess those were a casualty of CoIE.

>RIDING METAMORPHO
>WITH HANDLES
I never figured Rex to be into that kinky stuff

Well the 12 issue=Year first year thing, 312 pages for 35 bucks. or probably 15ish dollars on IST

is that /d/?

anything can be /d/ if you can imagine it hard enough!

Was on /d/ earlier today, can confirm.

HE'S BUILT FOR SPEED, NOT FOR COMFORT

Today is National Dog Day.

;_______;

One nation under dog

How are you holding up OP?

>RIDING METAMORPHO
>WITH HANDLES

I know he's supposed to have like a neutral grimace, but all I see is smirk. He enjoys letting men ride him.

The acute sense of there being a hole in the world is fading a bit, and I can't say I miss the "fussing to go out at 2 AM" part, but still, I miss my Boo.

I think he just likes helping out

what's out next week?

REX CAME IN LIKE A WRECCCCCKING BAAAALL.

it's a fifth week, so probably nothing worthwhile

Tomboy, Suicide Squad, Jupiter's Legacy

Ostrander Squad. Telos TP

wait I take it back, Ostrander's Suicide Squad one shot is out next week!!!

lots of dc annuals like E2S, Bombshells, and Gotham Academy

that Suicide Squad oneshot

and Future Quest!

and more CWII stuff and Carnage

Gotham Academy annual

>Telos TP

lmao

oh shit that's right, I'm going to my LCS for Ostrander Squad

thank you DC Khomics

>Telos TP
didn't that end months ago

>questions never to ask on Sup Forums

>that logo

So I was right. The Phantom Stranger IS Batman!