Though I kill people for money, I don't actually kill women or children, so the audience can comfortably root for me

>Though I kill people for money, I don't actually kill women or children, so the audience can comfortably root for me

It doesn't get any more hacky than this, people

jesus did they really do that

does it bother anyone as much as it does me that DCAU did everything current live action movies are trying to do, so much better?

What kind of rich dickwad would blow their money hiring the world's greatest assassin if all they need to do is bump off a woman or child, anyways?

people not realizing he says biblical stuff because The Specter looked into his soul and spared him

I call bullshit on this because a hitman who is that picky isn't going to get good business, regardless of skill. WB really does fuck everything up

shit, as long as those men are white and of decent means, they'd call him a hero

I could see children but women, really? He wouldn't kill a mob informant if she was a woman?

he tried to kill my enchantress bb tho

>women
Any political figure, corporate head, or anything position that can benefit someone with them out of the picture
>child
Next in line for a political rule

How many women and children are actually high priced targets? You don't hire Deadshot to kill an ex or little billy from scouts.

>I don't kill women
fag

doesn't warrant a special exemption, though.

So how many women and children does Deadshot off in the comics?

A lot of hitmen do have some ethical principles. Just because you're willing to break the law and murder doesn't mean you're willing to do anything.

The 'no women' rules are generally only still held with older guys, though.

I'm a sociopath who kills people for money
Its totally cool to root for me because I'm funny and have a daughter and stuff

I mean its will smith and all but nah

I'm pretty sure deadshot said he doesn't kill kids which is a distinction a lot of criminals don't cross

>Its totally cool to root for me because I'm funny and have a daughter and stuff

But Deadshot had a daughter in the comics and Assault on Arkham.

Did he start making that face after Jaden did it first or was Will always doing it?

he was gonna kill Waller until she paid him off to instead kill the guy who hired him

So serious question , why do you ask this about the movie version when the comics Deadshot was the same way for years?

What's that? You don't actually read comics? Oh

Witnesses bruh

A few.

Rick Flagg had a good comeback to that

No but you'd be surprised what one could gain from a hit. I'm not sure why you're hung up on the women thing, children is more understandable I suppose. And you're thinking small. Someone might order a kid killed because his dad is important and he didn't play ball with bad people. Point is a hitman with a conscience isn't great advertising

Every character had their villainy undercut, at at least toned down in the name of marketability.

Harley turned crazy by Joker.
Boomerang isn't particularly racist/sexist/cowardly.
El Diablo accidentally killed his family and swore to live a peaceful life.
Croc was vaguely mistreated all his life.
Joker is played as genuinely caring for Harley.

They wanted the audience to not think about how they were also unrepentant murderers.

The opposite was done to Waller who became basically evil and retarded.

Retard. But yeah a lot of Sup Forums doesn't read

I want Sup Forums to stop pretending they read comics.

>Harley turned crazy by Joker.
Is that not what happened in Mad Love?

>Croc
This one really gets me. Yeah I understand Croc has been treated like shit his whole life, BUT THE MAN EATS PEOPLE.

He manipulated her, but her didn't electrocute her brain or dump her in a chemical bath.

Having Joker make her crazy and a copy of himself takes away all agency.
It's okay to root for her since anything horrible she does is Joker's fault.

And we see Diablo incinerate like 20 people.

The only one who got to be an asshole was Slipknot, the best member of the team.

that's a pretty old cliche, fox hardly pulled it out of their ass
and floyd does have a code in the comics as well

>Next in line for a political rule

Name a functioning monarchy whose citizens would have assassin money.

I'll wait.

Didn't he dump her in chemicals in new 52?

This is going to be really awkward in The Batman when Harley starts killing innocents left and right. WB fucked up trying to make these people more redeemable. Which I know not everything is black and white, but at the end of the day theyre supposed to be the "worst of the worst".

Literally every character in this shit was inaccurate to the source material, save Croc.

Harley wasn't turned crazy she made a choice because she was obsessed

Doesnt DC make up fake countries all the time?

Probably?
Never read New 52 Suicide Squad or Harley Quinn.

But how would you explain them going to fight enchantress if not by having some conscience?

>>Critics hated it
>>Fans were disappointed
>>Still made 600 mil
HOW?! Is the Joker that big of a draw?

But he did dump her in chemicals in the New 52 you are aware of that right? In fact her origin and general character in SS was an amalgam of BTAS and New 52

She was about to murder everyone in the entire world, including them.

Also, they could have just kept the bomb thing going.

I would argue having them fight the enchantress, or any opponent that level, was the problem to begin with
It had zero competition in August

GTFO and go watch Leon, you piece of human garbage.

Because a lot of normalfags actually liked it.
Despite what SJWs what you to think, it was a hit with female and minority movie goers
Despite what Sup Forums would have you think many fans did enjoy it while still acknowledging its flaws. It was entertaining despite them. Mostly for the performances of the characters.

Imagine if WB had given Ayer more than 6 weeks to work on the script and the movie wasn't chopped to fuck because BVS reception spooked them...

>I call bullshit on this because a hitman who is that picky isn't going to get good business, regardless of skill. WB really does fuck everything up
Yeah because lots of people are willing to pay millions for someone to kill a kid.

Oh fuck you, its still harms your businessI really should watch that again, thanks But I suppose Deadshot is good enough at his job to be that picky.

I don't get how people love this rushed editing messes. There are so many films where the pacing is edited so rapidly, I just hate it.

He's been doing that since his Fresh Prince days.

Fucking how he judges people for less.

>Having Joker make her crazy and a copy of himself takes away all agency.
>It's okay to root for her since anything horrible she does is Joker's fault.

That has literally always been the case for Harley in the cartoons and comics. At least until she starts breaking away from the Joker.

I have seen movies with far FAR worse editing by supposed professionals, worse that SS. ( anything and everything ever directed by Olivier Megaton for example. I get motion sickness watching his movies)Not to excuse SS that is. They really need to release the original non cut version.

Depends on the kid, and its not always about the kid but who the kid belongs to. But yeah I find it hard to believe someone would pay that much

Il Duce didn't kill women or children too.

Would that fix the 30min exposition dump at the beginning? Doubt it

whatever happened to liking B-moving? Ive liked alot of B-movies, they are always bad on some level, you can still like them.

>Its then original cut version is good meme

People were saying that about BVS, or is this the usual
>anything i disagree with =le meme

Bialya

>Because a lot of normalfags actually liked it.
So what? Normalfags will flock to go see Bayformers shit
>Despite what SJWs what you to think, it was a hit with female and minority movie goers
Bulk of them don't even listen to those type of people to begin with
>Despite what Sup Forums would have you think many fans did enjoy it while still acknowledging its flaws.
Company wars and people saving face. Exact same shit with MoS and BvS. That just means those people aren't to be taken seriously.

I have to laugh at DCfags supporting audience reception when its been proven time and time again how worthless that is.

I want to get inside of your heads:

When you people type out posts like these, do you really think that those who call certain traits stupid will automatically stop thinking such traits are stupid just because you pointed out they are present in the comics? Or is it for the sake of a momentary sense of superiority on an anonymous imageboard?

>People were saying that about BVS
People were saying that it was still a shitty movie just a longer shitty movie.

>You don't hire Deadshot to kill an ex or little billy from scouts.
You really can't see why someone would kill a mistress, possible witnesses or possible political figures?
Like seriously, blackmailing mistress is the oldest playbook on the list.

>HOW?!
Brand recognition
Came out during a month with no competition

And that's pretty much it. The drop off is proof enough that this was yet again another frontloaded DC shitfest

UK, Japan, Saudia. Although the first two has them line more as figure heads.

Some places in Africa where the oil tycoon may benefit from an uncooperative head getting knocked off.

>A lot of hitmen do have some ethical principles.

Do you know a lot of hitmen IRL?

And how about an other country who wants to create turmoil during succession?

too bad they forgot to do tjhis for batman and superman in BvS

Marketing
>It had zero competition in August

this too

You can also watch Assassin(s).

That's what marketing is for. Just look at No Man's Sky.

>Despite what SJWs what you to think, it was a hit with female and minority movie goers

haha nice fanfic

>$0.25 has been deposited into your account

Sasuga, Pajeet. Salute your mouse overlord for me.

>thinking MCUcks read comics

>The black character's super power is to shoot people

Count Vertigo paying to get rid of Perdita...
Why isn't Perdita canon?

It's because 100% of these threads are made by Marveldrones begging for something to shit on a DC movie for, and for some reason they've latched onto "DC Movies are innacurate to the source material." Which is laughable when compared to, you know, EVERYTHING in the MCU

>Harley turned crazy by Joker

It has always been like that. Mad Love had it, Pre-Crisis had it, and N52 had it even more.

>Croc was mistreated all his life
He has been that way for fucking YEARS.

>Joker I'd played as genuinely caring for Harley
You didn't even watch the movie.

Read a comic for once in your life, memecuck.

>Pre-Crisis
>Harley

>expecting that faggot to read comics

Ha, I knew it. Just another retard pretending to be an ebin comic book expert when he doesn't know what he's fucking talking about.

Kill yourself.

>Sup Forums gets buttblasted when people tell him he's wrong

holy kek

>something to shit on a DC movie for
Its not hard to do

Oh fuck off with your DCEU persecution complex crap.

Nigger, how are they inaccurate at all? Where the fuck do you people get this shit?

This is the same fucking board that praised The Mandarin being a generic businessman and Zemo being... A generic businessman.

You should actually read comics.

user they did tone down the Joker abuse to an absurd degree. Also its a red flag when Joker goes out of his way to save Harley

I still don't know why they made Lawton black. They could have put another guy to play him, then remove one of the lesser ones and include Bronze Tiger which Will Smith could have played.

>Mandarin
>Ever being praised on here
Yeah thats a lie and you know it. Also this is implying YOU read comics user

Is this a meme or do people really think that pacing has more to do with editing than script writing?

They don't read comics.

These people convinced themselves that Harley would be a useless buttslut retard that begs for her teeth to be punched out by the Joker in every scene just to #btfo N52 Harley fans.

They're disappointed that the movie didn't make people hate her, and they're not going to let facts get in their way.

Your facts end where their feelings begin.

>Has a daughter
>expects him to kill children for business
Hitmen have morals or rules. I mean look at Slade/Deathstoke, some times he kills randos sometimes he doesnt. All depends on the writers. But Deadshot, i know for a fact has never killed a kid.

I think they cared more about casting Will Smith and getting his star power in one of the lead roles. He used to be/is A-list.

You know it's true. Age of Ultron and Iron Man 2 and 3 were reviewed positively

>That has literally always been the case for Harley in the cartoons and comics. At least until she starts breaking away from the Joker.

No, in the comics, she was just a self-deluded chick going back to an abusive boyfriend.

Sure, you acknowledge the boyfriend is an asshole, but you also recognize the girl for being dumb enough to keep going back to him and dumping him and going back.

And then there's the chick who moved in with a guy who subsequently mindfucked her and transmogrified her to the point where she couldn't leave even if she wanted to.

I meant Post-Crisis.

You should fucking watch BTAS again then, because he is way more directly abusive to her in the movie than in the cartoon. The movie has a literal torture scene.

I was hoping for a movie about genuinely terrible people acting together only out of rational interest, with maybe one or two with some morals who get hopelessly taken advantage of by the super sociopaths around them.

I want you to kill

Damian Wayne.

>So what? Normalfags will flock to go see Bayformers shit

So that's how it made 600 million. The people who make these shitty movies are looking at the reviews and wiping their tears with hundred dollar bills and making up plans for the next shitty movie that's going to make them millions of dollars.

Same reason why the Spectre refuses to judge the Joker: a bunch of contrived bullshit because of course they're not going to kill off a major villain that way

>Deadshot: I believe you.
>Batman: I believe you.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?